Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2010, 05:29 AM

5,976 posts, read 15,271,663 times

Advertisements

It is not April yet I don't think, but that is all that came to mind... and the fact that this famous for nothing, talentless woman has no brains. Didn't she just get let go early from rehab? Why go to Vegas so soon? I bet the persons who decided to let her go will be feeling pretty dumb when they read this...

Paris Hilton Arrested for Cocaine Possession
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2010, 07:34 AM

10,031 posts, read 9,507,142 times
I thought she said she learned her lesson when she was let out of jail the last time. This happened in Nevada, if found guilty maybe she'll do some serious time. Maybe she can share a cell with O.J..

Old 08-28-2010, 07:55 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,925,220 times
What would be better is if grandad takes away ALL her money.

Old 08-28-2010, 07:59 AM

10,031 posts, read 9,507,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
I agree..... make her get a job at McDonalds.

Old 08-28-2010, 08:00 AM

364 posts, read 717,720 times
Paris Hilton = THUG

Old 08-28-2010, 09:48 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,747,810 times
This worthless lump of DNA is the reason why the drug cartels are winning on our border and why we must put our military down there. These Hollywood morons can't shove enough of the powder up their noses. I hope she does some hard time, but that won't happen.

Old 08-28-2010, 09:50 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,545,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
Oh...I think she can kiss it all good bye now.......

Old 08-28-2010, 03:14 PM

2,638 posts, read 6,020,830 times
Just another example of unbalanced justice. She's been arrested repeatedly and yet she keeps getting slaps on the wrist.

Phil Spector killed someone - admitted doing it - and he's got 10 years. Instead of the normal 25-to-life.
Wesley Snipes owes MILLIONS in taxes that he willingly did not pay. He got 3 years.
Lindsay Lohan's got DUI, drugs, etc - and spent 10 days locked up with makeup and accessories.
Vince Neil killed someone while DUI. Spent 15 days in jail.
Rebecca Gayheart killed a 9-year old and she wasn't even DUI, just impatient. She spent NO time in jail.
Matthew Broderick - who was likely getting a hummer in the car - veered and killed two. Spent NO time in jail.

Yet...

Bernie Madoff got over 70 years for taking the money of suckers who should have known better. Err?

OJ Simpson got 33 years for attempting to take back his own stuff that was stolen from him initially. Err? (I already know what the deal was with this)

In all of this, if a non-celeb had done these things, we'd be facing life sentences. Evident by the likes of Yolanda Saldívar.

Our justice system is fundamentally flawed.

Old 08-28-2010, 07:00 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,171,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Just another example of unbalanced justice. She's been arrested repeatedly and yet she keeps getting slaps on the wrist.

Phil Spector killed someone - admitted doing it - and he's got 10 years. Instead of the normal 25-to-life.
Wesley Snipes owes MILLIONS in taxes that he willingly did not pay. He got 3 years.
Lindsay Lohan's got DUI, drugs, etc - and spent 10 days locked up with makeup and accessories.
Vince Neil killed someone while DUI. Spent 15 days in jail.
Rebecca Gayheart killed a 9-year old and she wasn't even DUI, just impatient. She spent NO time in jail.
Matthew Broderick - who was likely getting a hummer in the car - veered and killed two. Spent NO time in jail.

Yet...

Bernie Madoff got over 70 years for taking the money of suckers who should have known better. Err?

OJ Simpson got 33 years for attempting to take back his own stuff that was stolen from him initially. Err? (I already know what the deal was with this)

In all of this, if a non-celeb had done these things, we'd be facing life sentences. Evident by the likes of Yolanda Saldívar.

Our justice system is fundamentally flawed.
really? I hadn't heard of those.

Old 08-28-2010, 07:11 PM

2,638 posts, read 6,020,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
really? I hadn't heard of those.

Vince Neil: Vince Neil - Vince Neil Still Haunted By 1984 Car Smash - Contactmusic News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Neil
He tells BLENDER magazine, "I wrote a $2.5 million cheque for vehicular manslaughter when Razzle died.
"I should have gone to prison. I definitely deserved to go to prison. But I did 30 days in jail and got laid and drank beer, because that's the power of cash. That's f**ked up."

OK, 30 days. Whoop-de-doo. Even he knows he got off scott-free.

Matthew Broderick: Matthew Broderick

Quote:
Originally Posted by NNDB.com
In 1987, while Broderick was vacationing in Northern Ireland with his then-girlfriend Jennifer Grey (who'd played his sister in Ferris Bueller), he steered his rented BMW into the opposite lane and it collided head-on with an oncoming car. Margaret Doherty, 63, and her daughter Anna Gallagher, 30, were killed. Doherty's son Martin Doherty was crippled. Broderick and Grey were slightly injured. Broderick, whose blood tested negative for alcohol, was charged with causing death by dangerous driving, and under Irish law he could have been imprisoned for five years. He was convicted only of careless driving, and fined $175. The family of the dead were understandably furious. Broderick has since said he's "willing to" meet with Doherty to apologize, but he hasn't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities