Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 02:23 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,180,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
Now the doctor is testifying that she "insisted" that he implant twelve embryos!
Did he say what type of gun she was holding to his head? What a lame excuse for a doctor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2010, 08:41 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,339,180 times
the fact that 12 embryos were implanted really makes me wonder if they weren't trying for a high number of babies. who knows for what reason (though a part of me still thinks the success of shows like J&K+8 and Table for 12 have glorified having large litters of children). why would they assume 10-11 of the eggs wouldn't take when she has a history of being able to become pregnant? did she even have trouble conceiving, or was this just a convenient way to have a baby w/o the "nasty" sex part? if standards regarding the number of eggs to implant weren't clearly written in stone before the Octomom drama, they should be now.

Old 10-20-2010, 03:07 PM

2,482 posts, read 6,529,597 times
Seriously, I am a parent but if I was over my head I would adopt them out. Set up some type of open adoption. There is thousands of couples out there that can't have children of their own. It too would break my heart, but it would tear me up inside knowing I was losing it all....

Not saying what she has done was right...but she needs to make some serious choices.

Old 10-20-2010, 03:09 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,679,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
Just an angry taxpayer here. Jill why should a single woman with 6 kids try to have more? I think she was underemployed as it was. Its one thing to 'want to have kids' another to be a responsible parent. Isnt that kind of what separates humans from animals? Or is she living in the teen fantasy world where she will be given all sorts of attention with kids. My tax dollar will be raising those kids.
Not only did she already have six kids, but some of them are disabled. She had no business having more. It's a sick fetish for her.

Old 10-20-2010, 07:38 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,180,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LQQKOUT View Post
Seriously, I am a parent but if I was over my head I would adopt them out. Set up some type of open adoption. There is thousands of couples out there that can't have children of their own. It too would break my heart, but it would tear me up inside knowing I was losing it all....

Not saying what she has done was right...but she needs to make some serious choices.
It would be hard choice but I don't think I would have put myself in the situation where I'd have to make that choice.

I agree with what Mercury posted above on her. Almost like a Munchhausen by proxy kind of sickness.

Old 10-22-2010, 11:41 AM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
But still...SHE HAD SIX CHILDREN ALREADY, and was living off her parents. Even her mother said it was terribly irresponsible.
Well, nothing wrong with having children, provided you can afford to take care of them properly. Which obviously she can't. Wether she seems nice or not does not really matter. How on earth did she think she was going to support them...Just wait until they all need braces on their teeth, and school supplies....and sneakers....
Where is she getting the money to pay for all this stuff????

Having 6 babies already, and even remotely think to have more, would make no sense what so ever. The woman did not even have a way to support all these children???

Old 10-22-2010, 11:54 AM

8,534 posts, read 7,400,486 times
I thought that house was paid for, that she is living in? I could be wrong about this tho. Anyone know??

Old 10-22-2010, 12:08 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,339,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nan5623 View Post
I thought that house was paid for, that she is living in? I could be wrong about this tho. Anyone know??
nope, wasn't paid for and she's already facing eviction. I don't know the exact details, but apparently she was making small payments and then owed the owner a huge balloon payment which she obviously couldn't afford. I know PETA threw some money her way to do some ads about neutering your pets, but otherwise, last I heard, she still owes about $200K on that house

Old 10-24-2010, 12:02 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,155,231 times
I could be wrong, but I think I've read conflicting accounts of how many embryos were implanted. I thought she said "only" 6 were, and 2 divided. Then I thought I read that her doc said 12 were implanted, and that she insisted on using them all.

Old 10-24-2010, 12:09 PM

1,188 posts, read 2,319,235 times
WOW! Isn't this surprising! NOT! OMG...I am so sick of spending my tax dollars for people like this and their preying on the sympathies of others to feel sorry for their DA choices. I don't feel sorry for her at all. She enrages me that she would expect us to sympathize. AND she enrages me for the children!!

UGGHHH!!! I think the physician should have to '"help" her pay for her kids!! In essence, he mechanically fathered them, by choice.

Of course, that's just MO and I'm just sayin'!

Last edited by Deef1; 10-24-2010 at 12:50 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities