Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 02:47 PM

2,994 posts, read 5,757,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nast View Post
What period in American history would you consider to be a golden era that didn't have popular entertainments that were considered to be scandalous at the time? I sure can't think of any.
True, the cesspool of blatant filth and immorality has been broadcasted in all areas of the media for quite alot of years now in America. Id say right around the beginning of Presley the Nation saw a big change where sacredness and decency decreased in avalance proportions ... that coupled with Mr. Pajamas ,Hugh Heffner , coming along with sexualizing and cheapening women as objects in conjunction with Sexual Perversionist Dr. Alfred Kinsey giving America a license to use one another for a mere copulation....and, the rest is shameful history (including young children being groomed to be sexual perannahs and sluts , a massive STD epidemic which has killed many thousands and continues to , 95% of all abortion killings performed (4000 daily) as a direct result of sexual hedonism gone further wrong, not including the emotional harm inflicted on its Players.

Perhaps as equally shameful , are those who say 'Whatever' because they are a part of the problem .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2011, 03:59 PM

2,417 posts, read 3,554,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tippinturtle View Post
It really doesn't bother me. I mean, to each their own. If you don't like Gaga & her outfits, then don't watch. I like her music personally but her constant shock outfits sometimes bug me if only because I'm like "Does she EVER just sit around in yoga pants?" I've always liked Madonna, she was a ground breaker. I also love Pearl Jam & Foo Fighters. There are plenty of bands/artists out there to choose from.
I liked Lady Gaga back in the 80's when her name was Madonna.

and now she's cutting her hair short dressing like a man, hello annie lennox!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007.5 View Post
Its a cesspool of filth that most people simply enjoy and want all the more. Thats what America 'the beautiful' has become and in a relatively short amount of time ... even to the detriment of the most innocent youngest people whom we love and are supposed to be concerned about.
the real cesspool is america's "pro-life" party and supposed christians voting to politically deny people health care, fair working conditions, fair pay raises, the right to bargain, blocking scientific research that could cure permanent diseases etc.

seems some of us are only concerned with zygotes, once you're born you're just fodder for the ultra-rich

Old 08-13-2011, 06:20 PM

15,083 posts, read 20,437,883 times
Quote:
It appears that there are many music Entertainers that become very rich thru promoting immorality and rebellion to their listeners ... and particularly to our young children . Im wondering how we as a Nation got to this point of making such 'Entertainers' a financial success . What do you think ?
It's no big deal.

Old 08-14-2011, 01:32 PM

664 posts, read 853,449 times
the entertainment business is evil. they have to keep you hooked somehow to keep you emptyin' your pockets out the gods. these people are worshippin' their gods so they have to keep them entertained with the things they like to keep the money flowing from their pockets.

Old 08-14-2011, 01:35 PM

notice how they promote hard the people that are all for the mindcontrolling. if you're not down for it, you ain't gettin' to hardcore promo. LOL

Old 08-14-2011, 01:47 PM

23,862 posts, read 71,270,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branfan View Post
to keep you emptyin' your pockets.
Isn't it what all businesses is about...?

Old 08-15-2011, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger View Post

the real cesspool is america's "pro-life" party and supposed christians voting to politically deny people health care, fair working conditions, fair pay raises, the right to bargain, blocking scientific research that could cure permanent diseases etc.

seems some of us are only concerned with zygotes, once you're born you're just fodder for the ultra-rich
Id rather be on the side of dignity , intrinsic worth for all human life , and decency whether preborn or born... instead of a narcissitic insatiable quest for moral degradation that hurts the general populus in addition to the wreckless Player. The first is a virtue and the latter is a brainwashed 'entitlement' .

Old 08-15-2011, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by branfan View Post
the entertainment business is evil. they have to keep you hooked somehow to keep you emptyin' your pockets out the gods. these people are worshippin' their gods so they have to keep them entertained with the things they like to keep the money flowing from their pockets.
It is thoroughly evil .... the trading of money for people who dont mind at all succumbing to the brainwashing titilizations of wrongdoing . And they are only too pleased to pay for such.

Old 08-15-2011, 03:34 PM

2,417 posts, read 3,554,910 times
Quote:
Id rather be on the side of dignity , intrinsic worth for all human life , and decency whether preborn or born... instead of a narcissitic insatiable quest for moral degradation that hurts the general populus in addition to the wreckless Player. The first is a virtue and the latter is a brainwashed 'entitlement' .
as I've already given you many examples you puritanical fundamentalists are anything but....

Old 08-15-2011, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
Isn't it what all businesses is about...?

i think some entertainers use brainwashing tactics to take advantage of their fans. they are fueled by greed and they are constantly tryin' to leach money for their fans. doin' it any way possible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities