Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 02:53 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,160,204 times

Advertisements

I quit watching after the divorce drama and when it became apparent that it was a 30 minute commercial for whatever product. I did DVR this week's and last week's RV episodes because I grew up RVing with my family and I was curious to see how they'd do it. Kate +8, + friend w/ 3 kids + nanny + body guard + 2 professional drivers for the 2 RVs. Kate seems to think she's entitled to help with her 8 kids. She bitched that her friend wasn't helping with her kids.

They saw Mt Rushmore, Yellowstone, the Grand Canyon, and rafted the Colorado River (she bitched the whole time). At the end, she said she enjoyed the organization of it all even though she bitched about being the one who had to organize everything. She really seems to be no fun at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2011, 10:19 PM

769 posts, read 1,006,825 times
I can't stand the woman. However, I have been watching the last two RV episodes. My favorite part was when she said, "we don't take posh vacations" or whatever it was. I literally LOL at this. What about Australia, NZ, Alaska, Hawaii, etc. all payed for my the network.....

She really just irks me......

Okay, rant over

Old 09-08-2011, 06:55 AM

18,467 posts, read 31,624,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
I quit watching after the divorce drama and when it became apparent that it was a 30 minute commercial for whatever product. I did DVR this week's and last week's RV episodes because I grew up RVing with my family and I was curious to see how they'd do it. Kate +8, + friend w/ 3 kids + nanny + body guard + 2 professional drivers for the 2 RVs. Kate seems to think she's entitled to help with her 8 kids. She bitched that her friend wasn't helping with her kids.

They saw Mt Rushmore, Yellowstone, the Grand Canyon, and rafted the Colorado River (she bitched the whole time). At the end, she said she enjoyed the organization of it all even though she bitched about being the one who had to organize everything. She really seems to be no fun at all.

she was the same way with Sarah Palin, I wish she would have gotten eaten by a Bear.

Kate really does have a crappy personality.

Old 09-08-2011, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityLover9 View Post
I can't stand the woman. However, I have been watching the last two RV episodes. My favorite part was when she said, "we don't take posh vacations" or whatever it was. I literally LOL at this. What about Australia, NZ, Alaska, Hawaii, etc. all payed for my the network.....

She really just irks me......

Okay, rant over
That quote got me too. Not posh... does she even have a clue at all? Even on this less than posh vacation, and with everything that went wrong, all she had to do was turn to a production assistant to fix it. She is so spoiled.

Old 09-08-2011, 09:28 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,529,955 times
Well not enough family left to stage an Intervention, so A&E is out. That leaves a date with Dr Drew Pinsky and Celeb Rehab.

Old 09-08-2011, 09:44 AM

Quote:
That quote got me too. Not posh... does she even have a clue at all? Even on this less than posh vacation, and with everything that went wrong, all she had to do was turn to a production assistant to fix it. She is so spoiled.
I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one. You're absolutely right, she is indeed spoiled. She acts like more of a baby than her children do. I understand why Ashley left. Personally, I would have told her where to go a long time before that lol

Old 09-08-2011, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Well not enough family left to stage an Intervention, so A&E is out. That leaves a date with Dr Drew Pinsky and Celeb Rehab.
Not that I WANT to see her on TV any more, but when she said she enjoyed the organization of the RV trip (not seeing Yellowstone, not hanging with her kids, organizing) I actually thought she should get a job as a professional organizer, and might even be able to do a related reality show.

Old 09-08-2011, 03:18 PM

Kate Gosselin's Flashy New Car - Goddess: celebrity moms - omg! on Yahoo

she either has more money than she claims or she has zero money management skills.

Old 09-08-2011, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Kate Gosselin's Flashy New Car - Goddess: celebrity moms - omg! on Yahoo

she either has more money than she claims or she has zero money management skills.
oh brother..... I see she's REALLY concerned about her finances and making ends meet now that K+8 is cancelled.....good grief

Old 09-08-2011, 05:44 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,067,374 times
Definitely go see the photo to really appreciate Kate Gosselin's self-centeredness and her complete lack of honesty.

She says she is "scared" and "worried" about money now that her show is ending.

So she buys herself a $50,000 car?

Ironically, since being on a reality TV show, she has become completely removed from reality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities