Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 09:40 AM

5,126 posts, read 7,405,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
I don't go along just to get along. That's our problem today. PC.....we cant call a spade what it is any more! Chastity is delusional. And I will not be one of the crowd applauding the king's new clothes when he is really butt naked!

Chastity is a girl in a man suit.
Luckily, your opinion doesn't really count. Chaz did what he needed to do for his own life.

Old 09-13-2011, 11:02 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,539,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
Luckily, your opinion doesn't really count. Chaz did what he needed to do for his own life.
Oh...I know my opinion doesn't matter. But since this is a FORUM to post one's opinons....(shrugs shoulders)

She is free to do what ever SHE likes to her body. No matter how bizarre and unnatural.

Old 09-13-2011, 12:39 PM

30,311 posts, read 51,912,730 times
Quote:
No it's not.
As far as I know, it most certainly IS a legal name change... you can debate the chromosome issue until you're blue in the face, but his name is now CHAZ according to legal documents. If I tell you my name is Jenny on my driver's license, even though my given name was Betty, would you argue? Probably not. So I'll ask you one more time, WHY DOES IT MATTER??? How does this affect your life, and why does it bother you so much? Are you not telling us something?

Quote:
I don't go along just to get along. That's our problem today. PC.....we cant call a spade what it is any more! Chastity is delusional. And I will not be one of the crowd applauding the king's new clothes when he is really butt naked!

Chastity is a girl in a man suit.
Well, aren't we just the little rebel... you sound like a silly teenager, saying "I'm not gonna do it just 'cause YOU told me to!" Grow up! And for the record, I'm not supporting him to be "PC," as that's completely ridiculous - I'm supporting him because it's the right thing to do, but I guess people like you don't understand compassion (nor the law, apparently).

Old 09-13-2011, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
As far as I know, it most certainly IS a legal name change... you can debate the chromosome issue until you're blue in the face, but his name is now CHAZ according to legal documents. If I tell you my name is Jenny on my driver's license, even though my given name was Betty, would you argue? Probably not. So I'll ask you one more time, WHY DOES IT MATTER??? How does this affect your life, and why does it bother you so much? Are you not telling us something?

Well, aren't we just the little rebel... you sound like a silly teenager, saying "I'm not gonna do it just 'cause YOU told me to!" Grow up! And for the record, I'm not supporting him to be "PC," as that's completely ridiculous - I'm supporting him because it's the right thing to do, but I guess people like you don't understand compassion (nor the law, apparently).
By the same token, WHY does this matter so much to YOU that you feel you have to DEFEND this??? Does this affect your life, some how??? Are you a transgender??

As I stated....what's legal isn't always what's right! All of this has it's roots firmly planted in moral relativism or no absolute truths..So, now just because I say something is true, and if I get a legal system to agree with me, it must be true! Because your truth isn't my truth!

Doesn't matter if I still have a vagina! Doesn't matter what my baby photos look like. Doesn't matter that my gene type says FEMALE! Insanity!

Well I will proudly wear the label of "Silly Little Teenager" because the so-called adults have lost their collective abilities to THINK!

Old 09-13-2011, 05:59 PM

1,963 posts, read 4,981,130 times
It's insanity when people defend things that are not even defendable. Even when the evidence is right in front of them. They would rather believe the lie than the truth.

Chaz will always be a woman. No hormones or surgery will change that fact.

Old 09-13-2011, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cl723 View Post
It's insanity when people defend things that are not even defendable. Even when the evidence is right in front of them. They would rather believe the lie than the truth.

Chaz will always be a woman. No hormones or surgery will change that fact.
Yep.

Old 09-13-2011, 08:04 PM

1,602 posts, read 4,158,204 times
While I am not sure I understand, or agree with the whole transgender thing, like the above poster- that's her business, or should I say, 'his' business now ... I think it's odd - once a vagina, and now a penis. But, hey !! Whatever makes you happy ...

I like DWTS, but I think they're getting desperate for people now. As for Cher, I think she in a nutshell is a freak which speaks volumes about her own kids ...

Old 09-14-2011, 12:37 AM

5,126 posts, read 7,405,069 times
Quote:
Doesn't matter if I still have a vagina! Doesn't matter what my baby photos look like. Doesn't matter that my gene type says FEMALE!

Insanity!
So, how do you explain Hermaphrodites in your neat little world?

Old 09-14-2011, 01:25 AM

30,311 posts, read 51,912,730 times
Quote:
By the same token, WHY does this matter so much to YOU that you feel you have to DEFEND this??? Does this affect your life, some how??? Are you a transgender??
Not that it matters, but no I'm not transgendered... just a boring ol' straight woman, who was born with her lady parts & XX chromosomes. But unlike you, I believe in showing respect to other people, as long as they've done nothing to deserve your DISrespect. You also come across as a bully, and it's always been my nature to protect the victimized. Are those good enough reasons for you?

Now I'll ask one more time, and then I'm done: How does this affect your life, and why does it matter what somebody wants to be called?

Quote:
As I stated....what's legal isn't always what's right! All of this has it's roots firmly planted in moral relativism or no absolute truths..So, now just because I say something is true, and if I get a legal system to agree with me, it must be true! Because your truth isn't my truth!

Doesn't matter if I still have a vagina! Doesn't matter what my baby photos look like. Doesn't matter that my gene type says FEMALE! Insanity!

Well I will proudly wear the label of "Silly Little Teenager" because the so-called adults have lost their collective abilities to THINK!
Settle down, you're about to go into cardiac arrest.

I just don't get why you care, nor why it matters what is in CHAZ'S pants. If Chaz wants to be called a man, I personally feel it's disrespectful and hateful to continuously argue with that... do whatever you want, just don't expect people to ignore your impertinence.

Old 09-14-2011, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Not that it matters, but no I'm not transgendered... just a boring ol' straight woman, who was born with her lady parts & XX chromosomes. But unlike you, I believe in showing respect to other people, as long as they've done nothing to deserve your DISrespect. You also come across as a bully, and it's always been my nature to protect the victimized. Are those good enough reasons for you?

Now I'll ask one more time, and then I'm done: How does this affect your life, and why does it matter what somebody wants to be called?

Settle down, you're about to go into cardiac arrest.

I just don't get why you care, nor why it matters what is in CHAZ'S pants. If Chaz wants to be called a man, I personally feel it's disrespectful and hateful to continuously argue with that... do whatever you want, just don't expect people to ignore your impertinence.
And agian ...I don't know why YOU care that I care. That door swings both ways...
And does my comment affect YOUR life? You are somehow finding time to come back with your rebuttals. If this is nothing, then why waste your precious time?

And please don't play that tired "bullying" card! Every thing is bullying issue, today. Get over yourself. This still doesnt affect your life one bit. The only person who has screwed with Chastity is Chastity.

Cardiac arrest? Naaah...that was a deflection by you to simply ignore the truth in the statement I made. People are claiming whatever they want to be "truth". Regardless of the evidence. Feet firmly planted in mid-air.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities