Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 10:56 AM

501 posts, read 1,474,409 times

Advertisements

IMO the two eldest children are not biologically Michael's. Paris does have Debbie Rowe's features though more refined and prettier. I've spoken with black friends of mine and they had the same opinion. This is purely speculation on my part but I believe their bio father was his dermatologist.

On that infamous interview with Martin Bashir (not sure of the exact name or spelling) Michael stated that Blanket's bio mother was black. He is a beautiful little boy. Those children adored their father Michael and every account I've read (except for the balcony episode) states that MJ was a wonderful father. Just watch and listen to brave Paris's words during his funeral and there is no doubt that they loved him dearly.

As previously stated, Michael suffered from vitiligo which covered his whole body. His skin was bleached (probably by 20% hydroquinone) to correct hyperpigmentation. Can you imagine being the biggest pop star in the world and wake up one morning to see your skin changing colors? He just wanted to have normal looking skin and they cannot darken the skin with this disease but they can lighten it.

I don't think he had any issues being African-American as he employed many, had black friends and family and contibuted to many AA charities. As for the excessive plastic surgery, there is no doubt in my mind that MJ suffered from severe body dysmorphia as there is no doubt in my mind that Michael was their father.
Anyone else was just a sperm or egg donor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2011, 11:41 AM

10,109 posts, read 9,971,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
The proof is in the face. And the hair. And the skin.
What about his hair and skin? I hope u didn't expect him to have a Afro in the 80s, 90s, and 00s. And he did infact have a skin disorder, this has been well documented. There are also videos on YouTube that show its begining and progression.

As far as the kids, Angelina Jolie, maddona, Sandra bullock all have kids that are different races, but nobody denies their whiteness.

Old 10-03-2011, 12:05 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodeBlue View Post
What about his hair and skin? I hope u didn't expect him to have a Afro in the 80s, 90s, and 00s
You can keep your hair natural without having an Afro. The term "Afro" just refers to length. I've never had an Afro in my life. His was straightened or otherwise fake.
Quote:

. And he did infact have a skin disorder, this has been well documented. There are also videos on YouTube that show its begining and progression.
He could have artificially darkened it just as he artificially lightened it.

Quote:
As far as the kids, Angelina Jolie, maddona, Sandra bullock all have kids that are different races, but nobody denies their whiteness.
They don't hide the fact that the kids are adopted. Michael (genetically) had strong African features, hair and skin. The babies have none of that. Nor did he after all the grisly mutilation.

He's not the natural dad. I'm happy he loved and took care of them, but he obviously didn't want black children.

Old 10-03-2011, 01:43 PM

2,866 posts, read 5,243,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
If I remember correctly, Michael asked several different men about being sperm donars.....that couldn't help but add to specualation as to who biologically fathered his children.
And where did you read that? The tabloids, that's right. It's funny how these people weren't interested in "their" children before Michael died, but after June 25 they all came out of the woodwork to claim paternity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Crabcakes View Post
MJ's kids, while adorable don't like one iota mixed race to me. Their skin, their hair, their features, they don't look like they have a drop of Jackson genes in them. Also, if you look at some of the other Jackson brothers who had mixed race kids, you can still clearly see the Jackson features
Well, I disagree and I just can't understand how anyone could look at Paris or Blanket and think they're white. Blanket doesn't even look mixed to me, he just looks black. Have you even seen their recent pictures? I know I can't post pictures here due to copyright but look at this recent interview (from last month) for example:

Are you honestly telling me Paris and Blanket look completely white to you? Blanket is like a carbon copy of Michael at that age. Prince is a different story, he does look more white to me and I wouldn't guess that he was mixed from looking at him, but hey, that's possible with mixed race kids. Some look very black, some look very white and some just look mixed. Prince apparently falls into the 2nd category. The fact that he has the exact same rare hereditory skin disorder as his father is enough proof for me to indicate that he's Michael's biological son.

It's not that I really care whether these kids are his biologically or not, I just don't understand why anyone would question that just because some men who vaguely knew Michael ran to the tabloids after he died to claim paternity. Some say those kids don't look like Michael, well so what? I know plenty of kids who look nothing like their parents, it's not that uncommon. My parents both have black hair and brown eyes, I had white-blonde hair and blue eyes when I was little (my hair gradually became darker as I got older) but nobody ever questioned my dad's paternity, lol.

Quote:
I think you can be proud of your heritage and still hate the way you look.
Which is my point. The fact that he disliked the way he looked had nothing to do with his race.

Quote:
I also think as a world-renowned celebrity, you are smart to tell the public what they want to hear. Of course he's going to say he is proud of being black. he had to to try and win back blacks who disbelieved. As if he'd say otherwise.
I am talking about private recordings that were released after his death, like the Glenda and Schmuley tapes (you can find them on YT).

Quote:
He was never in love with Tatiana Thumbzen or Stephanie Mills and they both admit they never got anywhere with him. It was Brook Sheilds he wanted to marry and Princess Diana he was fascinated with. He admired them for their precieved purity.
Well, Stephanie Mills claimed she dated Michael for a while and they kissed (you can find her interview on YT) and Tatiana Thumbzen claimed Michael fancied her and that's why she kissed him on stage (there are pictures of that), after which she was fired by his manager. She wrote several books about their "romance". In all fairness, I think Tatiana is a bit mentally unstable when it comes to Michael so I don't take her account too seriously Michael was deeply with Diana Ross though, you can hear him talking about that on the Glenda tapes. I don't think he ever wanted to marry Brooke Shields really, IIRC she tried to make a move on him once and he turned her down. He liked her though.

Quote:
I don't know what was going on with his skim but I feel that he was all to happy to go whiter, change his features to more anglo and consistently wear silky straight wigs until his death.
Yes you do, you know he had Vitiligo. It's right there on the first page of the autopsy report. You apparently just choose to deny it to suit your argument. What makes you think he was "all too happy" to go white, did you see him nearly burst into tears on Oprah when she asked him about his skin colour? He didn't wear silky straight wigs until his death, you must've missed TII. And besides, since when does straight hair = wannabe white? Is Beyonce denouncing her blackness by wearing straight blonde weaves for over a decade now?

Quote:
He also had a penchant for hanging around white boys
Again tabloid BS, if you check out videos from Neverland (e.g. from the Bashir documentary) you'll see that there's just as many boys and girls, and just as many (if not more) black and white children. Michael used to drag little Emmanuel Lewis everywhere with him to award shows and IIRC, he's as black as they get.

Quote:
dating white woman
We don't know what women he dated or if he even dated anyone at all.

Quote:
and he obviously wanted his children and light and blonde as he could get them even dying Prince's hair platinum blone when he was a baby (check Youtube for old vids).
Right, and look how that turned out for Paris and Blanket He died Prince's hair because he received letters saying people were going to kidnap and kill Prince after his pictures were posted in a magazine, when Prince got older he kept his natural hair colour which is dark brown.

Quote:
He is also quoted a long time ago as making negative comments about his nappy hairDOn't get me wrong, I adore MJ but I can't deny these things.
Quoted where? Let me guess, the tabloids? Can you show me direct footage of Michael saying these things? I don't think so. And even if Michael didn't like his nappy hair, so what? How do you conclude from that that he hates black people? I don't like blonde hair but I have nothing against whites.

Old 10-03-2011, 01:57 PM

2,866 posts, read 5,243,291 times
Quote:
You can keep your hair natural without having an Afro. The term "Afro" just refers to length. I've never had an Afro in my life. His was straightened or otherwise fake.
He kept curls for a very long time, until ~2000. He only had straight hair for a few years up until ~2008, after that he went back to the curls as was seen in TII.

Quote:
He could have artificially darkened it just as he artificially lightened it.
No he couldn't, you obviously don't have a clue of what you're talking about. Maybe you should read up about what Vitiligo actually is (Universal Vitiligo in Michael's case) before you spew your ignorance here. The depigmentation treatment that Michael had is a completely normal, regular treatment for Vitiligo patients. This girl went through the same process:

Would any of you be so cruel to say that this girl is just a racist and was all too happy to go white? Then why is it acceptable when it comes to MJ? He was a human being too.

Old 10-03-2011, 04:18 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Quote:
He's not the natural dad. I'm happy he loved and took care of them, but he obviously didn't want black children.
What a horrible, hateful thing to say. My God, that is so stupid.

Old 10-03-2011, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
What a horrible, hateful thing to say. My God, that is so stupid.

Old 10-03-2011, 08:09 PM

[quote=LindavG;21134236]He kept curls for a very long time, until ~2000. He only had straight hair for a few years up until ~2008, after that he went back to the curls as was seen in TII.

No he couldn't, you obviously don't have a clue of what you're talking about. Maybe you should read up about what Vitiligo actually is (Universal Vitiligo in Michael's case) before you spew your ignorance here. The depigmentation treatment that Michael had is a completely normal, regular treatment for Vitiligo patients. This girl went through the same process:

Quote:
Would any of you be so cruel to say that this girl is just a racist and was all too happy to go white? Then why is it acceptable when it comes to MJ? He was a human being too.

She's a kid! He was a 50-year-old man who consciously altered his appearance, gradually but obviously, from black male to freakazoid.

Old 10-03-2011, 09:51 PM

10,109 posts, read 9,971,621 times
[quote=Lucario;21139231]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindavG View Post
He kept curls for a very long time, until ~2000. He only had straight hair for a few years up until ~2008, after that he went back to the curls as was seen in TII.

She's a kid! He was a 50-year-old man who consciously altered his appearance, gradually but obviously, from black male to freakazoid.
We all agree about the surgery, but the fact is that he had vitiligo, as well as Lupus.

Old 10-03-2011, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodeBlue View Post

We all agree about the surgery, but the fact is that he had vitiligo, as well as Lupus.
I don't dispute that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities