Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 10:39 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,784,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkytoes View Post
OMo somebody must have paid the "other woman" the 250 grand she wanted... Apparently he had UNPROTECTED sex with her (she's a skank and gets money for going to parties w/ rich guys...so pretty much a prostitute IMO). She is apparently spilling the juicy details of their night of passion: Sara Leal breaks silence over one night stand with Ashton Kutcher: 'He told me he was separated from Demi Moore' | Mail Online

People mag online is running a similar story. What a pair of skanks--the blonde and Ashton. Guess skank will turn up pregnant next.
DEMI---get out now before you contract a disease!!!! Find a real man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2011, 06:41 AM

18,462 posts, read 31,613,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
I was surprised they got together in the first place, and they never looked like they belonged together. What a drip he appears to be...a serious "girly man." I find his presence to be a mockery of all that has been respectable about celebrities and TV.

Demi Moore, hoepfully now, can get back to where she belongs, which is at some higher place than where she has been with this guy.

I am going to agree with this. I just hated his "look"......

Also whats with "Sir Paul McCartney, getting married.....again,
didn't he learn his lesson with Heather.....I don't know why these multi millionaires get married, whats wrong with them.....??

and I also still don't get the Brad and Angelina thing, ugh, I can't stand both of them

the only one who had any sense with this marriage thing was Oprah.

Old 10-12-2011, 10:20 AM

501 posts, read 1,473,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I don't believe for a nano scecond they are going to work things out. They just needed a safe,quiet environment with members of their cult nearby to keep the peace while they said their good-byes
They certainly didn't look too happy in those photos. Besides keeping the peace maybe the other members were there to keep Demi from shooting this lying scum.

Can I add Scientology to the "celebrity cult" list?

Quote:
OMo somebody must have paid the "other woman" the 250 grand she wanted... Apparently he had UNPROTECTED sex with her (she's a skank and gets money for going to parties w/ rich guys...so pretty much a prostitute IMO). She is apparently spilling the juicy details of their night of passion: Sara Leal breaks silence over one night stand with Ashton Kutcher: 'He told me he was separated from Demi Moore' | Mail Online
Having unprotected sex with a Vegas prostitute aka "party girl" (these women are all over that town they even advertise in the phone books)
is beyond despicable. I never liked the looks of this guy either because he appeared to be a skank marrying Demi to further his career. He is a lowlife jeoporadizing his wife's health, marriage and family. He and Sara make a good couple. She's a prostitute and he's a 'ho. How apropo he took Charlie's Sheen's old job.

Old 10-12-2011, 10:23 AM

20,797 posts, read 9,738,314 times
Somehow I can't help but wonder if he is the same way in life as he is in the new role he plays on Two and a Half Men...a total buffoon

I hope she finds happiness. I wouldn't want to be married to the village idiot.

Old 10-12-2011, 07:19 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,390,574 times
OK guys I think he's an IDIOT and honestly did a HORRIBLE thing by exposing Demi's hoohah to STD's from ho...but I think Ashton's adorable. I'm glad he's not my husband, because I am not sure I could resist his puppy dog eyes, and his really sad and contrite behavior.

I bet he is a complete doofus, which I find cute, and is a totall bundle of adorableness for Demi. At least he's acting sorry unlike the ugly old men who cheated on their wives such as Berlusconi and Elliot Spitzer. And their wives stayed with them (for a while).

I'm still unhappy and disappointed that he betrayed Demi in such a STUPID and careless way...but seeing him look so hangdog...I'm wavering. I would be tempted to keep him if I could lock him in the house...OMG so cute: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/...55_634x745.jpg He looks like a big sad puppy.

Old 10-13-2011, 12:58 PM

18,462 posts, read 31,613,667 times
Quote:
OK guys I think he's an IDIOT and honestly did a HORRIBLE thing by exposing Demi's hoohah to STD's from ho...but I think Ashton's adorable. I'm glad he's not my husband, because I am not sure I could resist his puppy dog eyes, and his really sad and contrite behavior.

I bet he is a complete doofus, which I find cute, and is a totall bundle of adorableness for Demi. At least he's acting sorry unlike the ugly old men who cheated on their wives such as Berlusconi and Elliot Spitzer. And their wives stayed with them (for a while).

I'm still unhappy and disappointed that he betrayed Demi in such a STUPID and careless way...but seeing him look so hangdog...I'm wavering. I would be tempted to keep him if I could lock him in the house...OMG so cute: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/...55_634x745.jpg He looks like a big sad puppy.
you have got to be kidding????

he is a num nut

Old 10-13-2011, 01:04 PM

20,797 posts, read 9,738,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
you have got to be kidding????

he is a num nut

Give him time...unprotected sex will do that to you eventually

Old 10-13-2011, 01:09 PM

78,326 posts, read 60,517,579 times
It lasted a HECK of a lot longer than I would have thought.

Frankly, I think there is just too much of an age gap there and also, people don't age at the same rate.

For example, if I'm 40 and marry a 25yo I might be able to keep up with them now but when I'm 60 and they are 45?

Old 10-13-2011, 07:02 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,754,982 times
Most of the sources are tabloids. The daily mail in the UK is nothing but a worthless rag.

Now there are more and more rumblings about a divorce, so it wouldn't surprise me. But I'd like to see something a bit more reliable to start with.

Old 10-14-2011, 07:08 AM

13,809 posts, read 26,544,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
This is actually not surprising for celebrity marriages, but I think it's one of the longer ones I can recall.
It can't be all that long he's not that old, is he?

Looking it up they started dating eight years ago. That's longer than some, but I don't know if it's that long a relationship even for Hollywood. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have been together 14 years. Michael Douglass and Catherine Zeta-Jones have been married for 11 years. Gwyneth Paltrow's been married to Chris Martin of Coldplay for 8 years. (I'm trying to limit to couples where both are famous, remain active in entertainment, and are at least somewhat "attractive" to be comparable)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities