Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2011, 02:11 PM

5,163 posts, read 3,654,933 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Reggie was smart enough to enjoy Kim's company and get while the getting was good.

Humphries was a yokel that was mowed down like a deer in the headlights.

Kim must have hired Rob Givens as her trainer.
^^ Hahaha!

Couldnt rep you, but just had to agree!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2011, 02:13 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,888,658 times
Quote:

BTW....one person I like is Lamar. From the little that I've seen/ know abut him, he seems like a great guy. I wonder how he feels about all this?
Bruce is alright too, but my one thing about him is that he lets Kris (Jenner) walk all over him and lets her do whatever she pleases....he needs to "grow a pair" and speak up on some things imho....
I agree with you 100%!!!

Old 11-03-2011, 02:14 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,525,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityLover9 View Post
The thing that really irks me is that it seems like they (at least Kim and Kris Jenner) have NO shame. It kind of is disgusting to me. Even before and beyond all this marriage drama, it's always seemed that they put money above all else by a long shot. Family, friendships, others,etc. all come second. They sell and expose themselves for publicity and money in a way that most people would find revolting. I mean, let's be fair, they're definitely not the only people on the planet that do this (no denying that), but how far is too far? How much is too much? Isn't their "fortune" estimated at something like $500m????? You mean to tell me that isn't enough, you really need to make more?!?!? That's sick! Even if they themselves aren't embarrassed, what about their children and grandchildren, etc.? I wonder how Mason and his possible, future cousins/siblings/relatives will feel about all of the stuff that their parents and grandparents, etc. did? I wonder if they'll approve or if they too will not understand and be turned off by many of the things that the Kardashians do/ have done? I actually feel bad for the kids. I mean they'll have money, sure, but if they don't have happiness they can spending the whole f*cking fortune and never obtain it..... Just some thoughts.

BTW....one person I like is Lamar. From the little that I've seen/ know abut him, he seems like a great guy. I wonder how he feels about all this?
Bruce is alright too, but my one thing about him is that he lets Kris (Jenner) walk all over him and lets her do whatever she pleases....he needs to "grow a pair" and speak up on some things imho....

The stories about Kim K being selfish and self-centered are not a fluke...and everyone knows that she has been taught very well by mama Kris how to work the media and the paparazzi (even calling the themselves paps to inform them where they will be)

Kim Kardashian called

Old 11-03-2011, 03:33 PM

14,785 posts, read 24,075,496 times
I like Lamar too and he treats Khloe very well too . He treats all of the family nicely unlike Humphries that big goof . His grandma did a good job with him . His grandma raised him after his mama died of cancer . Im glad Khloe found Lamar .

Old 11-03-2011, 05:11 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,677,117 times
I do like Lamar and Bruce....they were the only reason why I watched the show in the first place!

Old 11-03-2011, 06:33 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,730,943 times
Superficial that's the word to describe them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityLover9 View Post
The thing that really irks me is that it seems like they (at least Kim and Kris Jenner) have NO shame. It kind of is disgusting to me. Even before and beyond all this marriage drama, it's always seemed that they put money above all else by a long shot. Family, friendships, others,etc. all come second. They sell and expose themselves for publicity and money in a way that most people would find revolting. I mean, let's be fair, they're definitely not the only people on the planet that do this (no denying that), but how far is too far? How much is too much? Isn't their "fortune" estimated at something like $500m????? You mean to tell me that isn't enough, you really need to make more?!?!? That's sick! Even if they themselves aren't embarrassed, what about their children and grandchildren, etc.? I wonder how Mason and his possible, future cousins/siblings/relatives will feel about all of the stuff that their parents and grandparents, etc. did? I wonder if they'll approve or if they too will not understand and be turned off by many of the things that the Kardashians do/ have done? I actually feel bad for the kids. I mean they'll have money, sure, but if they don't have happiness they can spending the whole f*cking fortune and never obtain it..... Just some thoughts.

BTW....one person I like is Lamar. From the little that I've seen/ know about him, he seems like a great guy. I wonder how he feels about all this?

Old 11-03-2011, 06:37 PM

Btw Kim has stated she needs some rest and time of because she is shocked about the negative responses....

What did she do since her marriage? honeymoon ( doing nothing).....
Opening her presents and getting make overs, shopping, etc and preparing for her divorce...wow what a hard life, yes she really needs some time off!

Old 11-03-2011, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
I do like Lamar and Bruce....they were the only reason why I watched the show in the first place!
I like Bruce and Scott...Scott is just Scott and he makes me laugh...Kris Jenner is the example of superficial!

Old 11-03-2011, 10:39 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,407,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy P. View Post
The Kardashians are out there in full force trying to do damage control, however they keep putting their foot in their mouth. Kim and her mom have both recently said they made NOTHING off the wedding (which no one believed anyway) but now they are caught in their lie.

Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries -- The Bitter Prenup Bickering | TMZ.com
Yeah, I didn't believe Kris either.

At the same time she was claiming Kim made no money on the wedding, and then later claiming Kim OWED money on the wedding even once all the vendor discounts were added up ... someone they know was saying Kim gets a cut from all the commercials that air during the wedding special, which has been on TV repeatedly.

Who knows? I just know better than to believe Kris. She also feigned surprise and ignorance that Kim was getting a divorce at first, then later said she knew prior to the announcement.

I think Kool-Aid should come out with a new flavor ... Kardashian Kool-Aid.

Old 11-03-2011, 10:54 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,407,299 times
Whoa, look at this video. TMZ Newsroom Erupts -- Kim Kardashian is Dead Wrong, She Profited from Wedding | TMZ.com

TMZ again makes the case that Kim made money from the wedding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities