Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 07:53 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,989,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Whew!!!

They don't need to push the odds and have another!!

Her genes won out on this one,,,,,,

The next one will go the other way.....
It totally will! Look at Solange. She looks like the dad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2012, 08:18 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,729,753 times
they have trademarked blue ivy name now. but really it's necessary b/c all they need is someone setting up some nasty site with her name and you know someone would've done it!

Old 02-10-2012, 11:05 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,340,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
they have trademarked blue ivy name now. but really it's necessary b/c all they need is someone setting up some nasty site with her name and you know someone would've done it!
I wonder if they'll go after these folks...

Blue Ivy - Boston Wedding Planner, South Florida Wedding Planner, Boston Event Planner, Wedding Planning, Best Wedding Planner, Event planning, Party Planner, Destination Wedding, Boston Wedding Expo, Party Planner, Boca Raton, Miami, Corporate,

Old 02-10-2012, 11:07 PM

3,879 posts, read 8,381,008 times
And the baby pics are out and she is beautiful just like her mom!

Blue Ivy Carter

Old 02-10-2012, 11:17 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,118,925 times
its too early to say she won the genetic lotto.

Old 02-11-2012, 08:02 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,729,753 times
Oh my, well if they had that name first, they really shouldn't bother these folks.

Old 02-11-2012, 10:17 AM

2,866 posts, read 5,241,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Crabcakes View Post
And the baby pics are out and she is beautiful just like her mom!

Blue Ivy Carter
She has a lot of hair! Cute pictures

Old 02-11-2012, 10:57 AM

6,025 posts, read 15,340,899 times
Wow, I've been reading some comments posted by people on places like TMZ, so I'd just like to clear up something real fast:

Black/AA newborns are born fairly pale and get darker over time. And it's not like Beyonce or Jay-Z are that dark skinned, esp Beyonce. Some black/AA newborns are born w/ soft curly hair, but some are also born w/ straight silky hair that may get coarser/curlier over time (though not all black people have curly/coarse/kinky hair).

BIC's lighter complexion and straight hair doesn't automatically mean that she's not their baby.

I also don't get the uproar over Bey wearing makeup and looking "fresh" in the picture. It was likely taken at least a day or two later and I'm sure that if you're paying a cool $1 million for a hospital suite, you'll be allowed to shower and apply a bit of foundation.

Old 02-11-2012, 11:03 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,540,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
its too early to say she won the genetic lotto.
I know what you mean....bbaies sometimes MORPH over time.....they look pone way as a baby and change into something different.

Blue's lips could start swelling and her nose start bulging at age 5.....

Old 02-11-2012, 10:32 PM

30,311 posts, read 51,921,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by indomitablyShe View Post
I think she was actually pregnant. The belly pad was to make her appear farther along than she was. They ripped that poor child out prematurely. We didn't hear anything about birth weight which is almost always included in the birth announcement. Why? Because the child is preemie and underweight. And they've played this off as a full term pregnancy.

There's no way BOUNCY was going mess with her money maker any more than necessary with a full term pregnancy. She's also got genetics working against her.

But there could be legitimate reason for all the secrecy. Now that they've released news about the previous miscarriage; I wonder if they just didn't want to risk it. Either way they should both be out of the limelight for a while. I'd be surprised if there are any pics released in the next 3 months.
Whoops... they already released the photos (as seen above), and she looks like a perfectly healthy little baby. Tons of hair, too!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities