Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 05:12 AM

8,515 posts, read 16,182,116 times

Advertisements

Author: Mack Rawden

As much as we might root against it for our favorite musicians, change is a good thing. Life is filled with dozens of important events that alter a person’s outlook. From moving out of your parents’ house to getting married to having children, these moments have a way of softening long-held viewpoints or changing them entirely.

Jay-Z is the latest rapper to trade in nights out for time with the family, and if this new work is any indication, he’s determined to grow up for the betterment of his little girl. READ MORE

My comments:
Jay has been calling women "B's" for years and has made hundreds of millions in the process. Now, that he has a daughter no more "B-word". Do you think he's going to give any of his money back? I guess I can't expect too much from a guy that gives his daughter a name like that.

People may call him corny but one thing that I like about Will Smith is he never cursed in his music and he made millions in the process.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2012, 11:23 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,327,366 times
he has to have a daughter before he "respects" women?? seems too little, too late. He has a mother, a wife, ...they weren't reason enough to respect women?...

Old 01-17-2012, 01:19 PM

3,010 posts, read 6,306,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieZ View Post
he has to have a daughter before he "respects" women?? seems too little, too late. He has a mother, a wife, ...they weren't reason enough to respect women?...
Exactly

Old 01-17-2012, 03:22 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,919,735 times
In about 10 yeaars some Jz wannbe is going to refer to his daughter as a B. Karma...

Old 01-17-2012, 07:05 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
I have no respect for the man at all! He used people to sell his 99% t- shirt and the money was suppose to go to charity but ended up in his pocket/corporation ...

All the times he used the words and made huge amounts of money. I stopped listening to all the hypocrites who got mad at others for using the F word and the N word while they used them in songs. Switch the radio and regret ever buying clothing from any f their clothing lines for one f my kids!

Old 01-17-2012, 10:13 PM

8,311 posts, read 13,444,568 times
I don't even like using the B word to refer to female dogs but I might use the C word, though in a very casual way so that she wouldn't even know what hit her.

Old 01-19-2012, 08:12 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,733,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
Author: Mack Rawden

As much as we might root against it for our favorite musicians, change is a good thing. Life is filled with dozens of important events that alter a person’s outlook. From moving out of your parents’ house to getting married to having children, these moments have a way of softening long-held viewpoints or changing them entirely.

Jay-Z is the latest rapper to trade in nights out for time with the family, and if this new work is any indication, he’s determined to grow up for the betterment of his little girl. READ MORE

My comments:
Jay has been calling women "B's" for years and has made hundreds of millions in the process. Now, that he has a daughter no more "B-word". Do you think he's going to give any of his money back? I guess I can't expect too much from a guy that gives his daughter a name like that.

People may call him corny but one thing that I like about Will Smith is he never cursed in his music and he made millions in the process.
I know people will say why not stop using it when you got married but I think it is a good honorable gesture in regards to his daughter.

Old 01-19-2012, 10:25 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,629,899 times
Maybe he should give up acting like a thug with extra bling for his daughter.

Old 01-19-2012, 10:27 AM

3,295 posts, read 7,015,238 times
"Curse words" are all about intention, not just the word.

Old 01-19-2012, 10:30 AM

3,187 posts, read 5,150,954 times
Maybe he should stop telling the world every dumb a s thing he is going to do..News flash horseface-no one freaking cares. Your as lucky as they come. Rich, famous and have an out of your league wife. Just be happy and shut your face..This stupid sh t shouldn't be news. My oh my what has happened to our society. Narcissim is at its highest form. I mean really. Are you going to tell us when you decide to cut your freaking toe nails? Like any of us care.....I know, I know, I posted so I must care..Wrong, I'm just bored and feel like lashing out at another stupid "I'm so damn important celebrity"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities