Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 06:58 AM

5,064 posts, read 15,895,809 times

Advertisements

I thought she was so horrible I laughed. She wasn't singing, she was badly lip-syncing a very old song. Not her finest moment. I turned off the TV so I wouldn't have to watch any more of it. LOL, and before anyone accuses me of being too young to know any better, I'm an "old people", too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2012, 07:34 AM

8,652 posts, read 17,236,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
Cant say that I'm a big fan of her music. But I must admit she has kept herself in great shape! Dont really know who MIA is though.
she's the one that shot America the finger!

Old 02-06-2012, 07:37 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,540,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andthentherewere3 View Post
I thought she was so horrible I laughed. She wasn't singing, she was badly lip-syncing a very old song. Not her finest moment. I turned off the TV so I wouldn't have to watch any more of it. LOL, and before anyone accuses me of being too young to know any better, I'm an "old people", too.

I CAN BELIEVE HOW SHE'S GOTTEN SO MUCH UNWARRANTED PRAISE ON THIS THREAD.

I swear....in this world of video and "autotune" this generation wouldn't know real talent if it slapped em.

This show was horrible!!!

How many times did she almost fall???

Her lip syncing was obvoius!! Cee LO Green did all the heavy lifting!! She could barely do cartwheels!!! The acrobats were better than her!

The "stage" was the real star!! The lights, the smoke and mirrors, all covered over a very weak performance!!

Old 02-06-2012, 08:06 AM

18,466 posts, read 31,624,300 times
jeez, it was just entertainment.

Old 02-06-2012, 10:00 AM

19,610 posts, read 12,212,859 times
They should go back to having college marching bands do the half time show.

Old 02-06-2012, 10:02 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,816,077 times
She is the musical version of Hillary Clinton - desperately holding on to power long after the uterus has turned to stone..Madonna has always been a shfity dis-honest power monger- and I hope she embarassed herself - Her day in the sun was over a long time ago.

Old 02-06-2012, 10:05 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,816,077 times
Ever since she started that Cabalist crap "I am smarter than everyone in the world - cos' I have all the cosmic secrets"...it has become obvious that this dark haired poor figured Italian girl is now just an Italian old lady - take the blonde hair away and let the hair grow in on the upper lip and that ia all that you have - an old Italian lady that should be selling fish.

Old 02-06-2012, 10:10 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,628,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMB View Post
Quite simply the point is to attempt draw people who otherwise may not watch the Superbowl (ie: Madonna fans) - it's all about ratings and $$. Not everyone thinks she is washed up.
Maybe they were trying to go for the GLBT community? I'm gay (don't care for her or football) but a lot of my friends wanted to watch because it was Madonna.

Old 02-06-2012, 10:15 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,690,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Ever since she started that Cabalist crap "I am smarter than everyone in the world - cos' I have all the cosmic secrets"...it has become obvious that this dark haired poor figured Italian girl is now just an Italian old lady - take the blonde hair away and let the hair grow in on the upper lip and that ia all that you have - an old Italian lady that should be selling fish.
I am a 56 year old Italian lady who isn't OLD and don't sell fish! I didn't care for Madonna's act but you are hitting below the belt with that comment.

Old 02-06-2012, 10:34 AM

2,757 posts, read 4,000,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Geez, what do you have against "old" people anyway?
Are you afraid to get "old"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities