Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 10:37 PM

3,387 posts, read 6,625,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPC View Post
Yeah, I don't think the media should be in her face about dating this guy. At least she's not out getting wasted and acting in a promiscuous manner. Time will tell what she does with her life. I'm sure she's seen alot in her 19 years life but let's all just take a step back and let her make her own decisions. She isn't a child anymore and it's too soon to judge her - not that it's any of our business anyway. I saw her on Oprah and all I saw was a sweet, young girl. Hopefully, she'll stay that way and make her mother proud.

As long as she doesn't do 95% of the stuff her Mom did, she will be just fine.

Don't get me wrong, I have always loved Whitney, but she had ISSUES, and they were her eventual downfall.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2012, 07:41 AM
GPC

1,308 posts, read 3,412,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav Scout wife View Post

Don't get me wrong, I have always loved Whitney, but she had ISSUES, and they were her eventual downfall.
Absolutely. I loved Whitney too but there's no denying she had her demons. A death is always sad but even more so in cases like Whitney's. She didn't just have a fantastic voice; she had model looks, a great figure, a loving family, and a sweet personality too. To throw all of that away for drugs is so incredibly sad.

I remember watching her 2002 interview with Diane Sawyer. When she started talking about how crack is whack and drug receipts, I felt so sorry for her - much the same way I did when watching Charlie Sheen's interviews last year. I didn't laugh or find it amusing in any way. I just felt sad for her and sad for Charlie. I guess some people, no matter how much they have in life, still think something is missing.

Old 03-23-2012, 01:25 PM

18,467 posts, read 31,624,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPC View Post
Absolutely. I loved Whitney too but there's no denying she had her demons. A death is always sad but even more so in cases like Whitney's. She didn't just have a fantastic voice; she had model looks, a great figure, a loving family, and a sweet personality too. To throw all of that away for drugs is so incredibly sad.

I remember watching her 2002 interview with Diane Sawyer. When she started talking about how crack is whack and drug receipts, I felt so sorry for her - much the same way I did when watching Charlie Sheen's interviews last year. I didn't laugh or find it amusing in any way. I just felt sad for her and sad for Charlie. I guess some people, no matter how much they have in life, still think something is missing.

In that interview i was actually embarassed for her. Just by telling the world about crack and how cheap it is and it's whack-ness tells me she knew about drugs and it's valuabiliy, and stuff like that.

Diane, crack is cheap, i make too much money for that, **sigh** , Crack is whack..................

OMG, did the poor thing make a complete fool out of herself or what.

I have no idea what this crap cost, what is whack and whack-not. I dont know.....she knew too much.

lets face it, girlfriend was ghetto from the word go !!

Old 03-23-2012, 03:52 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,525,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
[/color]

In that interview i was actually embarassed for her. Just by telling the world about crack and how cheap it is and it's whack-ness tells me she knew about drugs and it's valuabiliy, and stuff like that.

Diane, crack is cheap, i make too much money for that, **sigh** , Crack is whack..................

OMG, did the poor thing make a complete fool out of herself or what.

I have no idea what this crap cost, what is whack and whack-not. I dont know.....she knew too much.

lets face it, girlfriend was ghetto from the word go !!
I guess it makes some people feel better about themselves to speak ill of the deceased. Judge not, lest thou be judged.

Old 03-23-2012, 03:58 PM

831 posts, read 2,825,608 times
I hate that Bobbi Kristina is so needy. Clearly she's gonna lose all the money and end up full of scandals from here on.

Old 03-23-2012, 11:27 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,251,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
I guess it makes some people feel better about themselves to speak ill of the deceased. Judge not, lest thou be judged.
I think some people don't understand addiction. It might be a choice in the beginning, but when someone is addicted they are enslaved by it. That's why it's called insidious, cunning and baffling. No one sets out to become addicted. It sneaks up on you. I have never been addicted but I have known people with addictions. There but for the grace of God go I. Given the right circumstances, any of us could addicted just like Whitney was. People who don't understand addiction think it's a character defect, that the person who is addicted is a bad person. Not true.

Old 03-24-2012, 10:25 PM

692 posts, read 1,004,373 times
Quote:
Risque photos of her partying including her using have been floating around for the past couple years so hopefully she'll straighten up.

Old 03-24-2012, 10:39 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,549,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsi View Post
Woody and Soon-Yi should give the toast at their wedding.
lmao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
But it's not the age difference that we are talking about. It's the fact that Woody and Soon-Yi had a relationship as father/daughter. And Bobbi K and this guy were supposedly raised as brother/sister.
My thoughts too.

Could it be any worse than being married to an abuser like Bobbi Brown, probably not.

Old 03-26-2012, 04:43 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,325,713 times
"disfunctional" comes to mind

Old 03-29-2012, 11:02 AM

18,467 posts, read 31,624,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post

I wasn't a fan, I didn't like her voice or her music.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities