Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 03:03 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,328,824 times

Advertisements

they ought to do away with royals, they serve no purpose....Belgium has them too and I have no idea why some cling to that bunch of inbred, cheating, big spending fools
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2012, 06:36 AM

18,470 posts, read 31,638,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieZ View Post
they ought to do away with royals, they serve no purpose....Belgium has them too and I have no idea why some cling to that bunch of inbred, cheating, big spending fools

What makes no sense about this royalty crap, Kate was an everyday girl, like my sister, your sister and everybody's sister. She marries William, all of a sudden everybody is interested in this nothing of a girl, people would be interested in my sister, your sister and everybody's sister if she married William.

What makes them interesting? I don't know. What do they do that makes them interesting? I don't know.

Why has is become so important to Americans what Kate wears, says, does, looks?.............why must the media shove it down our throats.

Unless they are going to make the American economy better, raise my paycheck, lower my taxes, I don't give a rats hin-eee about either one of them and their royalty BS.

Old 04-12-2012, 09:36 PM

692 posts, read 1,004,771 times
Quote:
Why has is become so important to Americans what Kate wears, says, does, looks?.
It isn't. Like you said. The media, many of whom salivated over memories of Di, are choosing to report about the royals or as my coworker puts them the world's wealthiest welfare family. What is even more annoying is reporting on her sister. Someone should remind the Brits that Beyonce has rear end. Kartrashian has a rear end. A straight as board woman in a tight dress does equal having a rear end.

Old 04-13-2012, 10:08 AM

18,470 posts, read 31,638,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubina View Post
It isn't. Like you said. The media, many of whom salivated over memories of Di, are choosing to report about the royals or as my coworker puts them the world's wealthiest welfare family. What is even more annoying is reporting on her sister. Someone should remind the Brits that Beyonce has rear end. Kartrashian has a rear end. A straight as board woman in a tight dress does equal having a rear end.

I don't know why the media has to shove this crap down our throats.

Like we have so much other stuff to worry or think about, let alone Kate......ugh !!!

Old 04-13-2012, 10:20 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan2008 View Post
I hope she is eating healthy. Looks painfully thin in photos. She has probably one of the most gorgeous faces I have ever seen. It's probably the stress getting to her and the pressure to look good. I hope she doesn't turn into a tragic story like Princess Diana.

Technically she is NOT "Kate MIddleton" she is Catherine Duchess of Cambridge, cripes, get it right already.

Also, who really cares how she looks, her body, her life, her choice to look as she wants to. She is tall, thin, has long hair and access to the best quality clothing and shoes. Good for her, I hope she survives the media and the Royal Family.

Old 04-13-2012, 11:05 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,652,905 times
Her weight is just fine. I like her the way she is.

I feel sorry for her for having to always be under such public scrutiny.

Old 04-14-2012, 11:27 AM

18,725 posts, read 33,390,141 times
It's not like it should come as a surprise, the public scrutiny.
I again don't understand why non-Brits would be interested. Does everyone have a childhood fantasy of being a princess?
I have a childhood fantasy of being rich. Princess fully optional.

Old 04-15-2012, 10:49 AM

26,727 posts, read 26,812,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan2008 View Post
She has probably one of the most gorgeous faces I have ever seen.
I agree. And from what I've read, she seems to be empathetic and altruistic.

Quote:
I hope she doesn't turn into a tragic story like Princess Diana.
I was a big fan of Princess Diana's but Kate has things that Diana didn't, such as an education and a happier upbringing. Sure hope it all works out for her.

Old 04-15-2012, 12:32 PM

40 posts, read 46,729 times
how come she is not referred to as Princess Kate? Didn't she become a princess like Dianna did when she married D&C's son?

Old 04-17-2012, 08:56 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,184,922 times
I think she's a beautiful young woman....and her weight is her own business.
Who is society to tell anyone what they should weigh? People come in different sizes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities