Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 07:54 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times

Advertisements

wow--will the walls come tumbling down now??

John Travolta Sued by Two Male Masseurs for Sexual Battery, Actor Claims It Is
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2012, 08:33 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,420,628 times
Celebrities get sued all the time for the heck of it. It doesn't mean it's true. Some people are just money hungry and will do anything to get publicity. I'm not saying it didn't or did happen but I'm suspicious that it's another bogus claim.

Old 05-08-2012, 08:56 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
the rumors have been swirling for so long. If true I don't know why he risks everything for such. I think the straw that breaks the camel's back will be if Kelly ever divorces him.

Old 05-08-2012, 09:36 PM

19,705 posts, read 20,236,139 times
Hahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahha, ooooooh, hahaha!

Old 05-09-2012, 12:31 AM

6,025 posts, read 15,343,192 times
You know it's really hard to believe their story when they're suing for so much money. If I was sexually molested/assaulted by a celeb, I'd want them behind bars for years, not their money. If this was a non-celeb who had done this, would they have sued for $2 million?

Seems like another typical celeb lawsuit that will be settled out of court for $$$. Nothing to see here, move along.

Old 05-09-2012, 07:50 AM

2,866 posts, read 5,242,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
You know it's really hard to believe their story when they're suing for so much money. If I was sexually molested/assaulted by a celeb, I'd want them behind bars for years, not their money. If this was a non-celeb who had done this, would they have sued for $2 million?

Seems like another typical celeb lawsuit that will be settled out of court for $$$. Nothing to see here, move along.
Exactly.

Old 05-09-2012, 08:34 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,420,628 times
Quote:

Bingo!

Old 05-09-2012, 09:40 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,493,779 times
Where there's smoke...there's usually a fire.

Old 05-09-2012, 10:05 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,174,310 times
Quote:

I don't know eevee....I think I would go for the money.
Them behind bars wouldn't ease my pain more than a boat load of cash.

Old 05-09-2012, 10:55 AM

3,359 posts, read 7,324,645 times
John Travolta Lawsuit: Second Masseur Files Sexual Battery And Harassment Suit Against Actor

Here's the thing...

This 'male massuer' (massager) works in the massage business...and obviously has high clientel...
You can't be dumb, or oblivious, to how things 'work'...and be in such a trade...

Apparently this male massager, has, or had ambitions for being a actor someday...(isn't that why every young male masseur moves to Hollywood?)...

Anyways...at best, they're probably a 'C' actor...and realized their acting future is probably not as bright as they thought...

They probably realized that powerful producers were more interested in their hands, than their acting abilities...so somewhere along the line, this male masseur probably decided he had a better chance at money with a lawsuit and scandal, than acting in 'C' rated movies that go straight to DVD, in the $5.00 bucket ben at Walmart...

This male masseur took a gamble...a big gamble...
They've decided to go after one of Hollywoods 'Royalty', in hopes that it will have big pay offs in the end...
When you go after Hollywood Royalty, like Travolta, your instantly 'blacklisted'....Travolta is a very well connected guy there...
So this up and coming aspireing male massager, can all but forget about his acting career, no one will touch him now...

As with on the streets, Celebraties don't like 'snitches' or those who squeal....

To me...the guy blew a wonderful opportunity...to gain trust, and to use incident as 'leverage' to propel ones self to next level in acting career...

I mean there's like dozens of ways to graciously say 'no'...while allowing client to 'do their thing', but at the same time keeping your own dignity intact...

And in that industry, movie making, you better know how to do that...

Like John Travolta said in this link...

John Travolta Lawsuit: Second Masseur Files Sexual Battery And Harassment Suit Against Actor

'Hollywood is ran by a lot of closet, powerful gay men/women, and if you want to get ahead...well...

If one goes to Hollywood, expecting it to be some squeeky clean 4-H club...reality will slap them in the face and send them home crying...

Hollywood is no joke...power money and influence is no joke...and opportunity is scarce...nothings free...

So this guy sueing Travolta better hope he can settle out of court for 1 mil or so...cause after this suit...his Hollywood career is pretty much all over and done with..no one will touch him now...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities