Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2012, 11:20 AM

26,208 posts, read 49,012,208 times

Advertisements

In his next public statement, Cruise will say: Winning Winning. Tiger Blood.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2012, 12:26 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,877,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
I think the custody battle and divorce is going to be worse than Halle Berry's custody battle. For Katy to ask for sole custody, she must have some deep darker secrets that will destroy him.
A Godfather II quote comes to mind, from Al Pacino's character when Kay was divorcing him, and child custody came to mind:

Michael (with an implied threat): Do you expect me to let you take my children from me? Don't you know me? Don't you know that that's an impossibility? That that could never happen? That I'd use all my powers to keep something like that from happening?

Just replace The Mafia, with Scientology.

Old 07-01-2012, 02:04 PM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
Tom Cruise will make this one his Mission Impossible # ... and IMO will win this battle, after all the one with the most money will win and it will make her look like a woman who perhaps was going to be dumped and thought to attack first would be her best defense...

With the info that is out there right now, I'm in Tom's corner. Even though he made himself look like a fool on Oprah's couch, he showed that he was in love whatever that may mean for him and her.

For her to now claim Scientology to be the one in the way is kind of dumb on her part and I wonder what part her dad "the Lawyer" is playing in all this!!! Perhaps the money greedy role?

Old 07-01-2012, 03:05 PM

18,047 posts, read 15,639,191 times
This article is illuminating!

How Katie was cast to play Tom Cruise's wife

Old 07-01-2012, 03:24 PM

2,866 posts, read 5,240,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Tom Cruise will make this one his Mission Impossible # ... and IMO will win this battle, after all the one with the most money will win and it will make her look like a woman who perhaps was going to be dumped and thought to attack first would be her best defense...

With the info that is out there right now, I'm in Tom's corner. Even though he made himself look like a fool on Oprah's couch, he showed that he was in love whatever that may mean for him and her.

For her to now claim Scientology to be the one in the way is kind of dumb on her part and I wonder what part her dad "the Lawyer" is playing in all this!!! Perhaps the money greedy role?
Where did she say this? So far it's just speculation in the media afaik. Has she released a statement about her reasons for the divorce yet?

And maybe she didn't quite understand what a dangerous cult Scientology is until she became more deeply involved. It looks rather innocent on the surface. Then again, I've heard that celebrities are shielded from the "common people" within the cult and that is why they find it so hard to believe these stories about severe abuse and slavery that come from people who have escaped the cult.

Old 07-01-2012, 03:26 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
This article is illuminating!

How Katie was cast to play Tom Cruise's wife

wow.......just wow. Thanks for the post.

Old 07-01-2012, 05:06 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,827,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Who didn't see this coming....

Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes Divorce: Couple To Split After 5 Years Of Marriage

She had a very strange transformation at the beginning of their marriage, from midwestern house mouse into stepford wife then back to midwestern house mouse.

Poor Katie, even she couldn't deal with the space cadet that is Tom Cruise.
I saw this coming.

Old 07-01-2012, 06:03 PM

18,047 posts, read 15,639,191 times
As did each of them. They signed a contract, afterall. She gets $3M per year of marriage + the BevHills manse.

Old 07-01-2012, 07:55 PM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
and I could give a birds beak about either of them, for they mean zero to my life.

Old 07-01-2012, 07:57 PM

670 posts, read 1,172,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
and I could give a birds beak about either of them, for they mean zero to my life.
And yet you happened to find this topic on a forum and comment on it...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities