Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 12:02 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,215,611 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindavG View Post
^ Speaking of Debbie Rowe, I just read this:

Michael Jackson's Ex-Wife Debbie Rowe 'Extremely Concerned' About His Mom Katherine | Radar Online

Michael Jackson's Ex-Wife Debbie Rowe 'Extremely Concerned' About His Mom Katherine

Michael Jackson's ex-wife, Debbie Rowe, the mother of his children Prince and Paris, is extremely concerned for Katherine Jackson, and she’s vigorously monitoring the situation, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"Debbie is actively monitoring the situation and is extremely concerned for Katherine. She has tremendous respect and love for Katherine and is also concerned for the children and is angry that Paris has been unable to talk to Katherine for the past week," a source close to the situation tells Radar.

As we previously reported, Katherine Jackson, 82, was reported missing to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department after her grandchildren, Paris, Prince, and Blanket were unable to reach her all week.

"While Debbie hasn't been a strong presence in the children's lives, she loves them tremendously and is concerned for their well being," the insider says. "Debbie and Katherine were able to reach an out of court custody agreement in the months after Michael died. Debbie had no interest in fighting Katherine for custody of the children. However, if Katherine has suffered a health setback, this could very easily end up back in court because Debbie has very strong feelings about Michael's siblings having any role in caring for the children."

Meanwhile, Randy, Jermaine, Tito, Rebie and Janet Jackson all are demanding that the late singer's Estate executors John Branca and John McClain resign. They wrote a letter claiming Katherine was "so stressed" by the handling of the Estate she suffered a stroke, something Paris and Katherine's reps deny.

A desperate Paris Jackson repeatedly took to Twitter Sunday morning. Michael Jackson's 14-year-old daughter begged for news on the whereabouts of her grandmother.

"Yes, my grandmother is missing I haven't spoken with her in a week I want her home now," Michael's only daughter wrote in the pre-dawn hours Sunday.

Michael's mother gets $70,000 a month from her late son's estate for living expenses. The sole beneficiaries of Michael's estate are his three children and his mother.

Calls seeking comment to Rowe's attorney weren't immediately returned.
If she was really concerned; she would gain custody of the kids. Throwing these children on Katherine was just dumb to me. This woman is too old to be raising people's kids.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2012, 03:57 PM

1,224 posts, read 3,374,593 times
I feel bad for his kids

Old 07-24-2012, 02:02 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,328,824 times
They don't stand a chance do they? In a way, everyone has a right to have kids if they so choose but MJ should have thought long and hard if they were ever gonna have a childhood or a messed up life like he had? I'm not saying they should never have been born but what normalcy can you expect from that family? Being born into that family is a sort of curse.
and Grandma is off out of state because she needs a break from it all, she's too old to be raising kids who need every bit of help they can get to deal with the past.

Old 07-24-2012, 03:32 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieZ View Post
They don't stand a chance do they? In a way, everyone has a right to have kids if they so choose but MJ should have thought long and hard if they were ever gonna have a childhood or a messed up life like he had? I'm not saying they should never have been born but what normalcy can you expect from that family? Being born into that family is a sort of curse.
and Grandma is off out of state because she needs a break from it all, she's too old to be raising kids who need every bit of help they can get to deal with the past.

now that Lisa Marie has defected from Scientology, it's a shame she wasn't made guardian of these precious children. Her own kids turned out great, she seems like a great mom and certainly has no interest or need in their money.

Old 07-24-2012, 04:29 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I wonder who is 2nd in line to raise the children should their grandmother become ill or die.?.?
I believe Michael named Diana Ross as the legal guardian in the case of Katherine being unable to care for the children.

From what I understand, Diana was an awesome mother and her children have all turned out well.

This little stunt may very well backfire on the siblings. They are raising a red flag that Katherine in unable to care for the children.....and if that is the case.....Diana will get them.

The siblings will not be able to manipulate Diana and will not be able to siphon off money for themselves like they are accustomed to doing with Katherine.

I hate to see the children uprooted again.....but they would probably be better off with Diana in the long run.

It is highly doubtful that Katherine will be able to raise Blanket to adulthood.....I think it would be better if all of the children go to Diana now, rather than Blanket going all by himself a few years from now.

The siblings will always be fighting over Michael's kids and their money....and Katherine isn't strong enough to protect them from that......Diana is.

Old 07-24-2012, 04:53 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,328,824 times
and if you saw Oprah's few interviews and visits with the kids after MJ's death...all his brother's kids are there and they all seem to be mooching ...what a crowd! how can anyone deal with that?
it's really a shame because they still seem like decent kids who can turn out wonderful with the right support and guidance.

Old 07-24-2012, 06:37 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieZ View Post
and if you saw Oprah's few interviews and visits with the kids after MJ's death...all his brother's kids are there and they all seem to be mooching ...what a crowd! how can anyone deal with that?
it's really a shame because they still seem like decent kids who can turn out wonderful with the right support and guidance.
Yep, the siblings have dumped most of their children at Katherine's home.....and that house of cards will come tumbling down real fast if the courts view this stunt as proof that Katherine is not capable of raising Michael's children.

If Diana gets the children......she is not going to take the whole clan with them.

It would serve them right, IMO.

Old 07-24-2012, 10:34 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Jackson Family Feuding Over Michael Jackson's Children and Estate : People.com

Lord have mercy

Old 07-24-2012, 12:03 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,215,611 times
I'm starting to feel a certain way about Paris. Her tweets are showing her true colors.

Old 07-24-2012, 12:53 PM

2,866 posts, read 5,243,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkgiraffe View Post
I'm starting to feel a certain way about Paris. Her tweets are showing her true colors.
Her tweets are showing her as a kind, considerate young woman who stands up for herself and the people she cares about.

I don't know what I would do if I were in her position. Can you imagine your uncles and aunts not respecting your deceased father's will and trying to take your money? Can you imagine them spreading lies about your grandmother having a stroke when you know it's not true? Can you imagine your grandmother supposedly going to see her sons in concert and then being unable to contact her for a week, not knowing where she is... only to find out that she's staying with your aunt in another state because she needed "rest" which she couldn't get with her custodial grandchildren around, but apparently other family members are not a problem

^ This picture was taken two days after she was reported missing. Does this look like a woman who is too ill or exhausted to give her grandchildren a quick call to let them know where she's staying?

This family is shady as hell and I personally am GLAD that Paris, unlike her father and Janet, will stand up for herself and doesn't take crap from anybody. Michael always said she was a tough cookie. She'll need to be in her situation.

Edit: btw, it is very possible that Katherine doesn't even know there's a whole controversy about her being 'missing'. Jermaine himself said she doesn't have access to phones or television because she needs rest.

New video surfaced showing Randy, Jermaine and Janet apparently trying to take PPB away and Janet trying to take Paris' phone. The police was called but no one was arrested.

New tweets from Paris:

Paris Jacksoη@ParisJackson
8 days and counting . something is really off , this isn’t like her at all .. i wanna talk directly to my grandmother!!<|3

TJ Jackson@tjjackson
@ParisJackson I know it's completely unfair for them to do this to you and your brothers. We will keep trying. I love you.

Paris Jacksoη@ParisJackson
9 days and counting… so help me god i will make whoever did this pay

Last edited by LindavG; 07-24-2012 at 01:27 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities