Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 09:20 AM

6,467 posts, read 8,184,833 times

Advertisements

She knows how to work that ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2012, 01:43 AM

9,894 posts, read 22,020,088 times
I can honestly say i hate jlo the fur ho.

Old 10-18-2012, 06:26 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,209,625 times
the only common denominator to all of your failed relationships is yourself......

Old 10-22-2012, 08:02 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,643,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
So I just finished watching VH1 Behind the Music with J.Lo, Jennifer Lopez. I love J.Lo, her drive, her sex appeal, she is the total package. So stylish to me, and knows how to work that camera-LOVE IT

She may not be a true singer, but she is a great entertainer....But why is she so gorgeous and talented, yet so unlucky in love?? I don't get it.

I remember meeting Chris Judd her ex a month after the divorce and he was sweet as pie, he bought drinks for everyone and I walked up to him and encouraged him about the divorce. You could see dude was hurting she just stepped on his heart, she really had him open.

But I think and suspect that J.Lo is in love with the thought of people salivating over her and then when she is over you she throws you away...I still like her if she is like that, but after watching this show I can't believe how one of the world's most beautiful women is always left broken hearted...what gives?? Que Hiciste???
Abusadora.......

Old 10-27-2012, 11:22 AM

358 posts, read 470,774 times
Love The Fly Girls

Fly Girlz Season 3, Episode 2 - YouTube

Old 10-29-2012, 09:59 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,810,601 times
JLo sucks....

Old 10-30-2012, 06:04 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,372,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetchas View Post
JLo sucks....
She did okay in Selena...I've never really paid any attention to her work outside of that. I watch Monster-in-law when its on but mostly for Jane Fonda.

Old 10-30-2012, 01:32 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,372,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
Like I stated before, your opinion as a whole is baseless. A person that has no talent can only survive in so many arenas, not music, acting, fashion design, choreography and music.

I'm not a huge J.Lo fan by any means. I don't think she can sing, average acting, great dancer, fashion designer and entertainer. You may have a point of the singing but she is a talented dancer and fashion designer.

I don't have any of her songs but she has talent. It's proven across the many things she has branched off to do.
I've seen some of her clothes at Kohls. I like some of the items but some pieces are badly made...cheap material. Still its better than some of the other lines I've seen from celebs

Old 11-01-2012, 11:59 AM

708 posts, read 878,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
So I just finished watching VH1 Behind the Music with J.Lo, Jennifer Lopez. I love J.Lo, her drive, her sex appeal, she is the total package. So stylish to me, and knows how to work that camera-LOVE IT

She may not be a true singer, but she is a great entertainer....But why is she so gorgeous and talented, yet so unlucky in love?? I don't get it.

But I think and suspect that J.Lo is in love with the thought of people salivating over her and then when she is over you she throws you away...I still like her if she is like that, but after watching this show I can't believe how one of the world's most beautiful women is always left broken hearted...what gives?? Que Hiciste???
It seems most of her love choices were more about publicity...anyone remember when she was with Ben Affleck...that was all about publicity.

As for the comments by someone else about her being a good clothing designer...you do realize that this sort of arrangement is mostly about her being paid money to slap her name on clothes at Kohl's. She may exercise a bit of creative control, but someone else is actually designing the clothes.

Old 11-04-2012, 08:43 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,061,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy84 View Post
It seems most of her love choices were more about publicity...anyone remember when she was with Ben Affleck...that was all about publicity.

As for the comments by someone else about her being a good clothing designer...you do realize that this sort of arrangement is mostly about her being paid money to slap her name on clothes at Kohl's. She may exercise a bit of creative control, but someone else is actually designing the clothes.
I think she really loved Ben and he broke her heart because his family didnt think she was good enough since she is Latina
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities