Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2012, 07:49 PM

348 posts, read 849,789 times

Advertisements

As the years go by I think Harry is looking ever more like that polo player Diana had an affair with .... James Hewitt or something close to that. I think Harry is cute. He and his brother are handsome, though in different ways.

He was so young when he lost his mother. Hard to believe it has been 15 years since she died.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2012, 11:15 AM

31,009 posts, read 22,051,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsox1972 View Post
As the years go by I think Harry is looking ever more like that polo player Diana had an affair with .... James Hewitt or something close to that. I think Harry is cute. He and his brother are handsome, though in different ways.

He was so young when he lost his mother. Hard to believe it has been 15 years since she died.
Those princes definately do it all.

Old 10-06-2012, 04:31 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,787,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsox1972 View Post

I can see where people would think that but according to those in the know,including Diana herself and James Hewitt--the 2 didn't even meet until Harry was a couple years old.

Old 10-06-2012, 04:37 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,989,661 times
I find him attractive. He's really grown into his looks in a way I don't think ANYONE ever thought he would.

While William isn't anymore. He's Diana but a man but on her the big teeth and nose worked to make her look different yet still exude a prettiness in her own way.

William just had chicklet teeth, a honker and a bad receding hairline. When he was younger those features made him so handsome. Maybe it's the hair. Because his features are so strong he needs lots of blond hair to compensate. Without it they're front and center and

He's looking like his uncle. Don't remember his name but the really unattractive one who's the youngest brother. Not those Cinderella stepsister looking girl's dad but the other guy.

But Harry? Dude is actually pretty nice looking.

Old 10-06-2012, 04:41 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,169,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I always thought red heads around the world got a bad wrap and were often considered unattractive relative to the Blondes, brunettes and black haired woman out there.
Apparently, from the buzz Harry gets are red heads are moving up in status and is Harry even considered attractive to American women?
You may have to ask this question in two parts for some women.

Is Harry attractive?

And then,

If he wasn't a prince, is Harry attractive?

Old 10-06-2012, 04:43 PM

249 posts, read 306,532 times
Rich.

That is enough to make him good-looking for most.

Old 10-07-2012, 12:31 AM

877 posts, read 2,012,427 times
I never thought he was attractive at all. William was always hot!

Old 10-07-2012, 12:37 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,787,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
You may have to ask this question in two parts for some women.

Is Harry attractive?

And then,

If he wasn't a prince, is Harry attractive?
Quote:
Originally Posted by salami-rules View Post
Rich.

That is enough to make him good-looking for most.

answer would still be yes.
I find it insulting that it's implied women are so shallow.

Old 10-07-2012, 01:06 AM

31,009 posts, read 22,051,613 times
Personally as a man I can't say if he's good looking or not. He definately has carisma and isn't afraid to get naked in public. Id have a beer with home before William.

Old 10-07-2012, 01:11 AM

10,029 posts, read 10,888,994 times
I think he's nice looking and yes would be considered nice looking even if not a prince. Both of them are definitely better looking than the Windsor side of the family, that family has some uggos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities