Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 09:43 AM

3,860 posts, read 8,451,439 times

Advertisements

If I were a judge, I would seriously consider giving Aubry full custody of Nahla.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2012, 11:05 AM

5,097 posts, read 6,347,630 times
I believe Halle Berry is a raging Personality Disorder and gets all these men to act out for her. Then she and her daughter can be the poor pitiful victims. If you look at her history... she is really bad news and men need to stay clear of her.

Old 11-28-2012, 02:43 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayoi View Post
If I were a judge, I would seriously consider giving Aubry full custody of Nahla.
Exactly. And I hope that Gabriel Aubury pushes for full custody of that child considering how unstable and plain ole bat hsit crazy Halle has proven (over and over) to be.

Old 11-28-2012, 03:45 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,343,192 times
The more I think about it, the more I think that Halle is going to be in some serious hot water (putting it lightly) for allowing this fight to happen. She really should have had Nahla's best interest in mind and reduce/eliminate all possibilities for an intense or negative interaction. From what I read earlier, in the past when Gabriel Aubry dropped Nahla off, a nanny would retrieve her so there was a 3rd party involved. Halle should have stopped Martinez from messing up this routine. Aubry was more or less blindsided and the beating he suffered goes far beyond self defense (I find it very hard to believe that Martinez, a former boxer, can't find a way to restrain/hold back a male model without doing that sort of damage. He was angry and went all out).

Ironically, of the 3 adults, Aubry is the safer one. Halle was involved in a hit and run, Martinez is a former boxer and we've seen the damage he can do. Aubry's job is just to look pretty for picture-a job he can't even do now!

Old 11-29-2012, 06:33 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,543,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_at772 View Post
I think Halle has all kinds of mental issues that people overlook because she's pretty.
Wow!!

The End is Near!! We agree on something!

Old 11-29-2012, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brava4 View Post
I believe Halle Berry is a raging Personality Disorder and gets all these men to act out for her. Then she and her daughter can be the poor pitiful victims. If you look at her history... she is really bad news and men need to stay clear of her.

Moderator cut: image removed
Jamie Foxx amp Halley Berry Kissing Steamy Live On Stage At The Awards - YouTube

Moderator cut: image removed

Yep....She's stable alright..........

And this was still when she was with Aubry

Last edited by Marka; 01-10-2014 at 12:36 AM..

Old 11-30-2012, 06:41 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
I think Halle has all kinds of mental issues that people overlook because she's pretty.
Exactly. I would never think of dating someone like her - despite her great beauty. She's just not worth the hassle. Nobody is.

Old 11-30-2012, 02:47 PM

501 posts, read 1,474,154 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrainOfSalt View Post
There is something wrong with Halle Berry. She apparently sees nothing wrong with stripping her daughter of a relationship with her father, and that is just wrong on so many levels.

It will be interesting to see if she and her high power lawyers succeed.

What is needed here is a judge who will stand up to parental alienation. If that happens it will be Halle who could (and should) lose custody.

As for this fight..... looks like a setup to me and I hope the truth comes out there as well. Think about it, Gabe's entire career is his looks. I highly doubt he is going to start a brawl with an experienced fighter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trishguard View Post
Halle Berry is scum to me. That she would watch her child's daddy be brutally assaulted and try to keep her away from him is disgusting. I'll never watch any movie this witch is in.
I could have quoted all of your posts as I agree with everything that has been said about this vile woman.
If you find her behavior as revolting as I do (and don't forget when she hit another vehicle and just drove away without even stopping to see how the injured passengers were), you can boycott her movies and drop a note to Revlon who employs this scum as a model for their company by letting them know you'll be boycotting Revlon products until they terminate their association with her.

Contact Us

Pretty on the outside, hideously ugly on the inside.

Old 11-30-2012, 03:22 PM

All of those divorces have one common denominator....

Old 11-30-2012, 08:13 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,398,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
All of those divorces have one common denominator....
Great, now I'm curious....whaat?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities