Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 01:47 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,065,277 times

Advertisements

Kayne, is not a bad looking guy and think their kid will come out to be VERY adorable. I'd take Kayne over Jay-Z any day in the looks department. Hopefully the child didn't come about because Kim really wants to be besties with JayZ and Beyonce. For what it is worth I like Kim and Kayne. Since he lost his mother the relationship justs makes sense. Sure she is a fame ***** so is he and they make for interesting TV. I'll keep watching the Kardashians.

Hopefully, Kim will get her divorce soon. Doubt what is holding things up is the ring, it is about $$$$ and sour grapes. They have both moved on so Kris should just grant Kim the divorce.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2012, 01:54 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,361,633 times
Not all the money in the world can buy this woman an OUNCE of class.

I feel sorry for her child and the misplaced values it will be inundated with. Look at how all the kids of irresponsible entertainers have, for the most part, turned out.

Old 12-31-2012, 02:02 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,371,678 times
The Kardashian family to me just seems unstable. I rarely watch the show unless my mom is around because she likes it.

From what I observe they don't have a loving relationship. Kris is more concerned about making money than being a mother/grandmother. No one listens to Bruce. Rob has all kinds of crazy issues; I've yet to see him end a relationship without being a total lunatic about it. Kourtney spends all her time complaining about what a horrible person Scott is...and then had another baby from him. I never really cared for Kim, but I remember one episode where Khloe woke her up and she spent the rest of the episode calling,texting and emailing her cruel and hateful things.

Disrespect seems to be common and acceptable in this family. Even the teenagers talk to Kris & Bruce in a manner I would never address an adult, let alone my parents. I hope that all that drama is just to keep their names in the limelight and they're not really that screwed up.

Either way at least they'll be able to provide for the baby so kudos to them

Old 12-31-2012, 02:03 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,141,122 times
Who gives a rat's ass. If you actually do, then you really need to find something worthwhile to occupy your thoughts.

Old 12-31-2012, 02:19 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,788,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Who gives a rat's ass. If you actually do, then you really need to find something worthwhile to occupy your thoughts.

don't be so Condescending to other CD members and DO recall you're in the Celebrity Forum

Old 12-31-2012, 02:53 PM

1,325 posts, read 2,365,111 times
Congrats to kim on her new marketing opportunity!

Old 12-31-2012, 03:09 PM

1,189 posts, read 2,553,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
Kayne, is not a bad looking guy and think their kid will come out to be VERY adorable. I'd take Kayne over Jay-Z any day in the looks department. Hopefully the child didn't come about because Kim really wants to be besties with JayZ and Beyonce. For what it is worth I like Kim and Kayne. Since he lost his mother the relationship justs makes sense. Sure she is a fame ***** so is he and they make for interesting TV. I'll keep watching the Kardashians.

Hopefully, Kim will get her divorce soon. Doubt what is holding things up is the ring, it is about $$$$ and sour grapes. They have both moved on so Kris should just grant Kim the divorce.
I love kids, so bashing babies is off limits in my book. However, when it comes to adults, its on. First, Kanye and Jay-Z have been knocked out by the ugly stick, but their rich and famous, so their looks are really not all that important in the eyes of women. Second, I think Kim is trying to one up her sister Khlole, who is having fertility problems. Khloe is having a hard time getting pregnant, despite being married to a professional athlete who already has 3 or 4 kids of his own. Also, it could be that Kim rushed to get pregnant since the ex-love of her life, Reggie Bush, is having a baby with his Kim K look-a-like girlfriend.

Old 12-31-2012, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capablanca View Post
Only part of your post that isnt true. She's all real.

I find it hilarious that people like to say she has some type of body surgery/enhancements or something.
She's as real as that "real" marriage to Kris Humphries was.

Old 12-31-2012, 03:32 PM

632 posts, read 1,030,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy74 View Post
She's as real as that "real" marriage to Kris Humphries was.
LMAO. So you think she's had a boob job? Butt implants? Her body is real. I "knew" Kim waaaaaaaaay before she became famous and believe me, she has ALWAYS had a body to die for.

Old 12-31-2012, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capablanca View Post
LMAO. So you think she's had a boob job? Butt implants? Her body is real. I "knew" Kim waaaaaaaaay before she became famous and believe me, she has ALWAYS had a body to die for.
Doesn't matter actually. She could be flat as a board. She would still stand out because of her choices in men. She is a marketing machine. She knows what gets viewers attention. Nothing gets people to watch a White woman more than a White woman with a Black man. Khloe even figured that out, and she's considered the ugly one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities