Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 06:08 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,662,972 times

Advertisements

I notice on the Internet that alot of people not just don't like her but personally HATE her . You would think she was kicking nuts and beating children. They usually call her non talented/ over sexualized/ not black enough/ fake / and the list goes on ? I mean it's one thing to not like a celeb but people seem to really hate her
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2013, 06:44 PM

2,920 posts, read 5,217,994 times
I think she is just overexposed and overhyped, which is great for her fans but quite annoying for people who aren't that interested in her. I don't dislike her - she seems like a nice person and she has a good voice - but I just get tired of seeing her face everywhere. She should take a long break and give the public a chance to miss her, I'm sure she'd be much more appreciated if she came back.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:12 PM

18,356 posts, read 31,429,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindavG View Post
I think she is just overexposed and overhyped, which is great for her fans but quite annoying for people who aren't that interested in her. I don't dislike her - she seems like a nice person and she has a good voice - but I just get tired of seeing her face everywhere. She should take a long break and give the public a chance to miss her, I'm sure she'd be much more appreciated if she came back.

I absolutely agree.

I am however, not a fan of her voice, doesn't do a thing for me, so in that respect, I am not a fan of her music.

and this whole lip sync thing, oh so what, I don't know why the media is having such a frenzy with this, geez, you would think like what the girl did.................

Like Oprah, she is everywhere, it gets a bit annoying after a while....

Old 01-23-2013, 08:18 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,766,783 times
Because she's hotter than 99% of chicks.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:45 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,717,551 times
not a fan but certainly not a hater. That word is tossed about much too freely.
As far as the lip sync----I just find it incredibly amusing that people were raving about how AWESOME Kelly Clarkson's performance was.....and it was performed LIVE Beyonce's lip syncing at a Presidential Inauguration was an Epic FAIL.

Old 01-23-2013, 10:35 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,490,378 times
When she and Joe Camel took over an entire maternity floor and block a dad from seeing his child be born, just so they could have privacy, I was done with her.

Beyonce and Jay-Z Asked to Issue Apology for 'Taking Over Lenox Hill Hospital'

Quote:
Beyonce and Jay-Z Asked to Issue Apology for 'Taking Over Lenox Hill Hospital'

15 comment(s)
January 09, 2012 01:29:29 GMT

A man who claims that Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z's big security force has tripled the stress of his wife and prevented him from seeing his newborn babies says, 'All I want is an apology.'
LEFT]
Photo credit: HRC/WENN
Amidst a lot of congratulatory messages they received after welcoming a baby girl, Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z land in hot water. The powerhouse couple reportedly get complaints from one new dad who has his wife staying at Lenox Hill Hospital, the same facility Queen Bey delivered her tot.

They could have delivered the baby at home!!!

Old 01-23-2013, 10:49 PM

2,920 posts, read 5,217,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
Because she's hotter than 99% of chicks.
I disagree. There are many women in Hollywood and in real life who are much prettier than her in my opinion. Beyonce looks nice but I certainly don't consider her "beautiful", especially not without make-up on.

Like I said, I do like her voice but that doesn't mean I like her music. Most of her songs are "throwaway pop", without substance or originality (and with very little creative input from Beyonce herself). I much prefer her sister Solange in that respect.

Old 01-23-2013, 10:53 PM

2,325 posts, read 2,635,818 times
I not only don't hate her, she rarely crosses my mind in any context - good or bad. As for the lip sync thing - I seriously don't give a rat's behind. There is so much more to life than that non-issue.

Old 01-24-2013, 01:58 AM

3,703 posts, read 3,766,783 times
I don't hate her. She's not even on my radar. I barely know of any of her songs. I would never purchase a CD of hers. The only thing I have heard of any significance regarding her in months is that she is A.) pregnant and B.) she lip synced at the inauguration. Grats?

Old 01-24-2013, 12:36 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,550,772 times
I, too, get tired of hearing about her all the time but I still like her. But there are a lot of people that get bashed for no real reason. Jennifer Lopez comes to mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities