Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 12:00 PM

1,720 posts, read 6,727,095 times

Advertisements

I think he is an idiot and the ugliest person I've seen. He is so arrogant and just a waste........but he does what he does and gets paid and I'm sure he enjoys his life. Most of us wish we could say the same thing. He just never was my thing, and I only listened to him via his show on E!.
Now Tom Leykis....THAT guy is entertaining.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2007, 05:06 PM

5,296 posts, read 6,472,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry For Cheese View Post
Now Tom Leykis....THAT guy is entertaining.
I dig Leykis also,but doesn't he mostly just talk about women & relationships?

Old 11-30-2007, 08:42 AM

Location: I'm at the intersection waiting for the stop sign to turn green.
22 posts, read 70,814 times
I haven't heard Leykis in a long, long time. Geez he was funny.

Old 11-30-2007, 07:00 PM

221 posts, read 600,314 times
Default Reply - Howard Stern

I used to like to watch his show when I could catch it and then listened to him on Sirius satellite radio. Now it just seems to be the same thing day after day. The novelty of Howard has worn off for me!

Old 12-01-2007, 08:39 AM

5,296 posts, read 6,472,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittytoes2006 View Post
I used to like to watch his show when I could catch it and then listened to him on Sirius satellite radio. Now it just seems to be the same thing day after day. The novelty of Howard has worn off for me!
Most of the time I can't get my satellite working,but probably the only thing I like about the show now is the celebrity interviews.

Old 12-15-2007, 08:55 AM

240 posts, read 470,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by presto767 View Post
I'm curious. Are there any Howard Stern lovers or haters in this forum? How do you feel about his show?
BIG HOWARD STERN FAN. You have to know his show to appreciate it. I can't get the satellite reception in my office. It seems that with clouds or climate change we loose him. But I have watch stern since the late 80's. A lot of folks find him to be offensive, but the fools that go on the show are responsible for their own behavior. Every now and then on the way to work in the morning I get behind a vehicle that has it and I am thrilled to hear howard and robin again, even if it is for just a few minutes. Gotta be a follower of the show to appreicate stern and his crew. Kinda of like this, if you stupid enough to make a fool of yourself ,he's the one who'll promote you. If someone dares you to do something embarrassing and you do it, then who is the fool? I like his honesty, I think that's why he has so many fans, me included.Stern's radio in the morning commute is where he picked up his fan base for many years, E was only a recent venue for him and that E show aired the worst part of the show, I know cuz I listened to it earlier in the day on the way to work at 6 a.m., they cut a lot out of it. E did not do it justice. Many are shocked that I am a fan, there are many closet fans out there, come on, you know who you are! lol, I don't take him or any other celeb serious.

Old 12-15-2007, 09:01 AM

394 posts, read 2,003,042 times
I don't care for him, but my husband is a huge HS fan, has been for as long as Howard has been on the radio. He has satellite radio in his truck so he can listen to him in the a.m. now, and we pay $15.00 a month for his cable show. Frankly, I could find better uses for that $$. Like buying kitty litter.

Old 12-15-2007, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notjustamom View Post
I don't care for him, but my husband is a huge HS fan, has been for as long as Howard has been on the radio. He has satellite radio in his truck so he can listen to him in the a.m. now, and we pay $15.00 a month for his cable show. Frankly, I could find better uses for that $$. Like buying kitty litter.
lol. Hey it's probably your husband that I'm behind on the highway, trying to follow him down the road to get my reception to the show for entertainment in the mornings. Here in Boston it on fm 8.81 and every now and then I will be flipping thru the channels and pick up the show. He can be crude and rude, but he does have great respect for his ex-wife and his 3 daughters and he talks about them on his show. He is old fashion. He does not want any of the bimbo female guests on the show touching him or giving him coodies, lol, but he will give them their 15 mins. of lame fame.

Last edited by bingo08; 12-15-2007 at 11:12 AM..

Old 12-15-2007, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattknap View Post
There are really people out there who care what kind of vibrator Martha Stewart uses? Yeah, that's great journalist talent for sure.
Gotta admit it's a bit more entertaining than listening to baba wawa and elizabit chat. You have to listen to his whole show not what E channel aired, big difference. I've been listening for years while commuting to work in the morning before he went to satellite. I loved that morning ride, I laughed all the way into boston everyday. I'm a female and I take his humor as tongue n cheek attitude. It's not serious, he's just tellling as he see's and nobody forces these fools to go on his show. Not to be taken seriously.

Old 12-16-2007, 07:54 AM

566 posts, read 603,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittytoes2006 View Post
I agree. I got the Sirius, just so I could listen to Howard and now all I listen to on that radio is COSMO 111. I will always love Howard but, I'm over it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities