Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 02:46 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,285,459 times

Advertisements

Madonna 'very annoyed' at having to queue at Malawian airport after VIP status stripped - News - Music - The Independent

Snotty cow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2013, 06:08 PM

12,271 posts, read 2,968,089 times
Why that poor *****! lol

Old 04-09-2013, 06:27 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,431,396 times
She wrote a letter to the President of Malawi, and started with 'Dear Joyce...'? How pretentious. Frankly I'm shocked....not at all. I wish I ad been a fly on the wall when her handlers were pleading with security to the VIP section, 'don't you know who she is?'

Old 04-09-2013, 06:43 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
gawd I can't stand her.

Old 04-10-2013, 07:19 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,813,926 times
I've been telling you kind people for years that this woman is E V I L.
Madonna's latest attempt at being relevant didn't work--{video}

What was the point of Madonna at the Superbowl?

I fart in her general direction.
That filthy animal she is.

Old 04-10-2013, 12:48 PM

1,298 posts, read 1,823,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
She wrote a letter to the President of Malawi, and started with 'Dear Joyce...'? How pretentious. Frankly I'm shocked....not at all. I wish I ad been a fly on the wall when her handlers were pleading with security to the VIP section, 'don't you know who she is?'
Pretentious has long been her middle name.....

Old 04-10-2013, 01:42 PM

13,026 posts, read 24,628,555 times
Diddums, the Diva has a tantrum.... Who bloody cares what the Queen of self promotion thinks.... Apart from heads of state I do not see why anyone should ever jump the queue. And that includes "stars" and so called "celebrities" as well as Diplomats ( my Father was a Diplomat and I still don't think this qualifies you as being given priority).

Disabled and sick people yes for obvious medical reasons. Someone who is bloated with self importance however ? No.

Miss Ciccone is no better than any of us. The size of her bank account is not an excuse for boorishness and a sense of entitlement.

Old 04-10-2013, 02:47 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
Diddums, the Diva has a tantrum.... Who bloody cares what the Queen of self promotion thinks.... Apart from heads of state I do not see why anyone should ever jump the queue. And that includes "stars" and so called "celebrities" as well as Diplomats ( my Father was a Diplomat and I still don't think this qualifies you as being given priority).

Disabled and sick people yes for obvious medical reasons. Someone who is bloated with self importance however ? No.

Miss Ciccone is no better than any of us. The size of her bank account is not an excuse for boorishness and a sense of entitlement.

BEST post I've read on CD in a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-10-2013, 05:11 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,134,528 times
She believes she is a god, And I cannot understand why she is still relevant at all. There are plenty of celebrities who still have modesty and respect for others. She ain't one of them. I hope she winds up on infomercials. I think part of working your a** off and making sacrifices and succeeding is not forgetting it in the first place and having some humility, Esp in regards to others who may not have reached that point yet and remembering that you do not have the keys to the universe over everyone.

Swelled, Swelled head. What a selfish hag.

Old 04-10-2013, 05:52 PM

2,866 posts, read 5,243,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post

It depends. I can see why very famous celebrities don't have to wait in line because there could be enormous chaos if they get recognised. It is dangerous and irresponsible to have them stand still in a large crowd of people, not just for the celebrities but for everyone around. I'm reminded by this story of Michael Jackson standing in line at a McDonald's in Disneyland:

Quote:
(...)

I felt bad for him as I could tell he was very nervous—the line was so slow. We were almost up to the counter when then there was this loud scream. I turned around and saw this little girl (who couldn’t have been more than six or seven) standing by a booth. She yelled, “There’s Michael Jackson!” I turned to Michael, but he was already about five feet from me running to the door. Then there was a stampede of people. It all happened so fast. I put my arms up in front of me and pushed my way through all these bodies. I can remember being surrounded by people coming at me, and all the pushing and shoving. I never even thought to run after Michael, I would never do that to anyone.

I made it to the counter and leaned back against it as most everyone in the restaurant ran after Michael. After they passed me, I had a good view of it all out the window. It was scary! I saw Michael running for his life and this mass of at least seventy or eighty people running at him. I can remember to this day, how my heart was pounding so hard and so fast. I was very afraid for Michael’s safety. Had one of those people pushed him down onto the pavement, he would have likely been trampled from all the people trying to get a piece of him. Michael did make it to the car, and got away. I was so thankful and relieved. I truly saw Michael in a different way after seeing what he had to go through.”
So the fact that she (allegedly) was annoyed at having to stand in line doesn't bother me that much. What I find far more telling of her massive ego is that she wrote such an informal letter to the President of Malawi - addressing her as "Dear Joyce" and not even bothering to check for spelling mistakes - to ask for an audience with just a week's notice.

Last edited by LindavG; 04-10-2013 at 06:05 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities