Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 06:42 AM

2,095 posts, read 3,094,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
I think she issued a statement today apologizing and saying she had one too many...I thought it was funny they were in a Ford Focus!
I think it was actually a Ford Fusion, which is still kind of funny I'd imagine it was a rental.

Seriously though, you're an overpaid celebrity. Just call a cab. Even if it's taking you miles and miles out of the way, you can afford the fare.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2013, 10:30 AM

6,126 posts, read 10,088,952 times
Like they couldn't afford a cab or a car service. I could get past acting ridiculous while drunk, but definitely not the drunk driving part. She's a mom of 3 kids and definitely old enough to know better.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:43 PM

8,269 posts, read 13,371,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
Like they couldn't afford a cab or a car service. I could get past acting ridiculous while drunk, but definitely not the drunk driving part. She's a mom of 3 kids and definitely old enough to know better.
Or, why couldn't she act sober, she is an actor after all?

Old 04-24-2013, 12:48 PM

20,058 posts, read 18,261,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by topchief1 View Post
To be fair, I'm sure the drunkeness helped make it easier for her to play the "Do you know who I am" game, but I would have loved to read that the cop responded with "No, but do you know WHO I am??"
To borrow from another post and answer:

"Drunkeness is truth serum."

I think she hid her over inflated ego well .

There seems to be nowhere to hide now!!

It appears she's successfully outed herself/egomania.

Old 04-24-2013, 07:51 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,456,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Not just Hollywood types or rich people...if you can afford to booze it up, you can afford a ride home.
Absolutely true but it's a whole lot easier when you have cars and drivers at your beck and call!

Old 04-25-2013, 03:42 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,311,888 times
she's done other things that show she's not very smart. Seems a bit of an airhead.

Old 04-27-2013, 05:31 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,185,562 times
She seems nice enough to me. So she got a little arrogant while drunk. I can't stand a lot of people when they're sober.
Her father apparently drank and there have been some tough times with her mom and dad the last year or two.
Sounds to me like she needs her husband to get a grip on his drinking as well as herself.

Old 04-29-2013, 08:09 AM

5,718 posts, read 7,230,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
To borrow from another post and answer:

"Drunkeness is truth serum."

In Vino Veritas

Old 05-01-2013, 03:40 PM

92 posts, read 266,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachie123 View Post
no i'm not saying that. i just think people are so quick to judge. i don't mean to cut them some slack. he should have to pay whatever consequence for it. there is never an excuse for drunk driving. i'm just saying...you know, the old glass house...
I have to agree with you here, Beachie. I have been quite drunk and said some of the stupidest s**t ever! Heck, I can say stupid things even when I'm sober! The kind of stuff that makes you wither up inside after you say it.

The drunk driving part on Toth's part - yes, that's bad. But what Reese said? Just a head-shaking, shoulder-shrugging moment and one to seriously move on from.

Old 05-01-2013, 04:06 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,754,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie1000 View Post
I have to agree with you here, Beachie. I have been quite drunk and said some of the stupidest s**t ever! Heck, I can say stupid things even when I'm sober! The kind of stuff that makes you wither up inside after you say it.

The drunk driving part on Toth's part - yes, that's bad. But what Reese said? Just a head-shaking, shoulder-shrugging moment and one to seriously move on from.

people weren't saying that when Mel Gibson was inebriated and running off at the mouth. He got so much flack for it and those dissing him said drunks say what they mean --truth serum. Reese should be held to the same standard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities