Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 03:45 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,542,578 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lady123 View Post
I feel bad for Catherine and the kids. Some personal things should be kept quiet and this is one of them. JMO
Look....she married a guy old enough to be her Grand pappy..........This was bound to happen...

Now she's old....smh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2013, 03:47 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,542,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
At least now I have the perfect excuse to refuse to perform fellatio.

Catherine Zeta Jones - YouTube

But.....looking at this......I UNDERSTAND!

Old 06-10-2013, 04:39 PM

2,932 posts, read 5,420,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
This has got to be the stupidest thing a human being has ever said...I mean give me an F-ing break. Lets just say that IF this was true, I'd have it as well and I DO NOT
I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "the stupidest thing a human being has ever said", but aside from that...how do you know you don't have it?

Quote:
Anyone who is having (or has ever had) sex can get HPV. HPV is so common that nearly all sexually-active men and women get it at some point in their lives. This is true even for people who only have sex with one person in their lifetime.

Most infected persons do not realize they are infected, or that they are passing HPV on to a sex partner. A person can still have HPV, even if years have passed since he or she has had sexual contact with an infected person. It is also possible to get more than one type of HPV.
STD Facts - Human papillomavirus (HPV)

Old 06-10-2013, 05:29 PM

10,029 posts, read 9,504,253 times
Should Slick willy clinton be worried because he let the skank suck his weiner? He should be tested.

Last edited by VLWH; 06-10-2013 at 06:45 PM..

Old 06-10-2013, 08:07 PM

2,222 posts, read 10,648,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
Should Slick willy clinton be worried because he let the skank suck his weiner? He should be tested.
There is no HPV test for men at this time.

Old 06-10-2013, 11:12 PM

1,571 posts, read 2,000,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
"sanitary"? You don't prevent HPV with soap and water. This is a real thing, why Gardasil was created, but people only joke. Nobody wants to think sexual contact can lead to cancer but it can. It's something we have to accept. It may or may not have caused his, but obviously he carries the virus or he wouldn't have mentioned it.
These days, when they biopsy the tumor, they can also check the DNA and identify exactly which strain may be present in the tumor. HPV-16 is the most aggressive of the strains that cause cancer, but it is known that about 6 more strains are associated with cancer, and another 5 or 6 strains are thought to be associated as well. So, you may have about a dozen strains of HPV that can give you cancer.

It is believed that, by age 50, some 80% of women have been exposed to HPV, and researchers think that may be a conservative estimate. Today, it is the STD with the highest rate of transmission, when you look at all HPVs. And, from the latest data I've seen, it accounts for the majority of throat cancer cases. Men are 3 times more likely to develop cancer than women.

Old 06-11-2013, 08:23 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,030,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
Maybe Michael wanted to be as helpful as Angelina Jolie has been to Women's Health and expose and clarify what caused his cancer. But is he really thinking about his family? Why would he want people to know he has an STD that can be spread to his wife? His very public revolation is what most likely had Catherine go to therapy again.

When are some things just private?
I'm glad he disclosed this because I had never heard of it.

Catherine always needs therapy. Nothing new there.

Old 06-11-2013, 09:49 AM

8,311 posts, read 13,444,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by topchief1 View Post
Pretty sure it's not the backyard, otherwise he would be discussing the cause of his recurring Pink eye.
Thank you for playing along with my humorous comment. Sad some people take every comment on a forum way too seriously, fail to see any humor and think sanitary means "soap and water" or a person needs to be "informed" to comment on anything these days.
Even sadder is they believe everything FDA tells them or accept various types of cancer is normal and acceptable because xxx many people have it.

Old 06-11-2013, 08:28 PM

22,331 posts, read 29,421,443 times
No, my IQ is just fine. Thanks

Old 06-12-2013, 01:41 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,968,038 times
Quote:
This has got to be the stupidest thing a human being has ever said...I mean give me an F-ing break. Lets just say that IF this was true, I'd have it as well and I DO NOT
Quote:
No, my IQ is just fine. Thanks
Ok so let's have an intelligent conversation...What is your opinion of the CDC?

It is estimated that more than 2,370 new cases of HPV-associated oropharyngeal cancers are diagnosed in women and nearly 9,356 are diagnosed in men each year in the United States.*
CDC - HPV-Associated Oropharyngeal Cancer Rates by Race and Ethnicity

HPV (the virus): Approximately 79 million Americans are currently infected with HPV. About 14 million people become newly infected each year. HPV is so common that nearly all sexually-active men and women will get at least one type of HPV at some point in their lives.

STD Facts - Human papillomavirus (HPV)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities