Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2013, 06:25 PM

2,631 posts, read 4,046,804 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryaan View Post
yeah you are right but batman series has a good history if you are taking an older guy for the movie there is a risk and everyone loved bale as batman, there is no doubt about it.
The nice thing about Christian Bale is that he fades into a character. When I saw the Dark Knight triology, I saw Bruce Wayne/Batman, I didn't see it as Bale "trying" to be Bruce Wayne/Batman. When George Clooney did Batman, I saw Clooney in a Batman suit.

I couldn't get into Affleck in "Daredevil," but we'll just have to see how he'll do as Batman.

Last edited by LexWest; 11-06-2013 at 07:45 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2013, 01:27 AM

48 posts, read 106,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
I agree.

It would have been better if they picked two lesser known actors to play the roles of Batman and Robin.

They should pick people who resemble the comic book appearance of the two, the way they did with Christopher Reeve as Superman. To me, he looked perfect in the role.

I wonder why they aren't just using Jason Gordon Levitt, the Robin who appears in the The Dark Knight Rises? He looks the part:

“Robin” in “The Dark Knight Rises”?

‘The Dark Knight Rises’ Smashes Hong Kong Box Office with Biggest First Day Ever – and Bat-Spoilers #batman | NeonPunch: Hong Kong's Style & Shopping Guide for Men
I totally agree with you, they should have kept Jason Gordon as Robin his appearance and physic also suites a character like Robin. I don't understand why justin bieber is casted as Robin.

Old 11-07-2013, 10:29 PM

48 posts, read 106,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexWest View Post
The nice thing about Christian Bale is that he fades into a character. When I saw the Dark Knight triology, I saw Bruce Wayne/Batman, I didn't see it as Bale "trying" to be Bruce Wayne/Batman. When George Clooney did Batman, I saw Clooney in a Batman suit.

I couldn't get into Affleck in "Daredevil," but we'll just have to see how he'll do as Batman.
Yeah you are right,Bale was the "Prefect" Batman.Time will tell, does Ben gives Justice to the Batman's character. Frankly speaking i am not excited for the batman vs superman movie.

Old 11-08-2013, 04:58 AM

6,129 posts, read 6,805,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryaan View Post
I totally agree with you, they should have kept Jason Gordon as Robin his appearance and physic also suites a character like Robin. I don't understand why justin bieber is casted as Robin.
He wasn't. That was a Fumny or Die skit. Beiber trolled the public by tweeting a picture from the set and a rumor was born.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities