U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2013, 11:13 PM

29,191 posts, read 51,468,052 times

Advertisements

Friends claim that the couple are so close that they will eventually formalise their reunion.

“Mark my words, they will remarry,” said one friend. “It is only a matter of time.”

Duke of York finds love again...with old flame the Duchess of York - Telegraph
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2013, 02:19 AM

12,478 posts, read 16,394,849 times
they've been sharing a residence for many years. Even when he was dating others. I always felt they would either remain friends with benefits or remarry. They've loved one another a very long time.

Old 08-25-2013, 09:15 AM

4,576 posts, read 3,809,700 times
Sarah has had some tough times over the years. I remember some kind of documentary/interview series about her and she seemed very down to earth. Wasn't it Oprah that interviewed her?

Old 08-25-2013, 10:02 AM

7,107 posts, read 3,818,571 times
Oprah aired a multi-part documentary on Sarah attempting to get her act together, emotionally as well as financially. It was one of OWN's first original programs, IIRC.

I had always hoped that they would remain together in a less-formal (that is, out of the spotlight) arrangement, since it was the spotlight and the demands on them that ruined their marriage. They seemed to be genuinely well-suited as two people getting married--she just was not able to toe the line as a royal in a hot spotlight. I think they would be better off just living together and remaining out of the public eye; now that there are three generations of heirs to the throne in place, it will be a lot easier for Andrew and his family to live in a measure of privacy. Her past PR disasters are forgotten by most people. I mean, if the Duchess of Cornwall can be re-habbed to the point of being a suitable consort for the future King, then having Sarah back in as the consort of Prince Andrew should be a breeze.

Old 08-25-2013, 12:41 PM

2,759 posts, read 3,713,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
they've been sharing a residence for many years. Even when he was dating others. I always felt they would either remain friends with benefits or remarry. They've loved one another a very long time.
Sounds like a good arrangement - and, yes, I bet they'll remarry.
They are soul-mates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities