Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2013, 05:42 AM

404 posts, read 385,464 times

Advertisements

Trailor Trash? Really? They've managed to skip the 9 to 5 grind and become two of the richest people on the planet. I think the REAL trailor trash would trade places with them in a minute.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2013, 05:38 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,369,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilipepper35 View Post
Trailor Trash? Really? They've managed to skip the 9 to 5 grind and become two of the richest people on the planet. I think the REAL trailor trash would trade places with them in a minute.
They have the personality traits of people who are commonly referred to as trailer trash. I personally think both of them are tacky and classless, all the money in the world can't change who they are. If they were dirt poor, Kanye would still be a jerk and Kim's Supahead videos would be circulating worldhiphop.com instead of MSM.

Old 11-27-2013, 06:31 AM

9,006 posts, read 13,831,283 times
I hope the marriage lasts forever!
I don't know why people wish divorce and death on them.

I don't feel one way or the other about Kim,but she does an awful lot of charity work,and for that I feel she is an outstanding person. Kanye also does lots of things for charity.

Old 11-27-2013, 07:47 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
In my opinion they are a good fit...both very superficial and fake and narcissistic.

Old 11-27-2013, 07:11 PM

I don't believe many gossip stories in the magazines but I do believe that Kim had plastic surgery straight after her delivery...and frankly, that is her business but don't try to fool others and especially not young girls who believe she lost all that weight by herself.

Old 11-29-2013, 12:57 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,724,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
Exactly...., the truth is Kim is only famous because she had a famous father and she sucked some dudes weiner, just like Monica. Kanye is a dbag. All the money in the world won't change that fact........ Enough said.

Not sure where you're getting your info from.....

Kim is not famous because of her father. She was a closet organizer for celebrity friends (who she went to HS with) and was hanging out and going to parties with Paris Hilton. The paparazzi kept seeing her and wanted to know who she was because she was so pretty and always around. She was getting A LOT of attention from the paparazzi long before her BOYFRIEND released the sex tape hoping to "get back" at her somehow ---- well, his little plan backfired.

They knew she was the daughter of Robert Kardashian and they were going to release the tape all over regardless so a deal was negotiated for payment (or else there would have been a huge lawsuit). She was paid VERY well for having sex with her BOYFRIEND (not "sucking some dude's weiner")

Kanye.... yes, he is a racist piece of shiit. He can have all the money in the world and will still always be a racist piece of shiit. I wonder what's going to happen when he realizes Kim is White?? She's only part Armenian -- she is also part White Irish and whatever else is in her lineage.

Old 11-29-2013, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
Not sure where you're getting your info from.....

Kim is not famous because of her father. She was a closet organizer for celebrity friends (who she went to HS with) and was hanging out and going to parties with Paris Hilton. The paparazzi kept seeing her and wanted to know who she was because she was so pretty and always around. She was getting A LOT of attention from the paparazzi long before her BOYFRIEND released the sex tape hoping to "get back" at her somehow ---- well, his little plan backfired.

They knew she was the daughter of Robert Kardashian and they were going to release the tape all over regardless so a deal was negotiated for payment (or else there would have been a huge lawsuit). She was paid VERY well for having sex with her BOYFRIEND (not "sucking some dude's weiner")

Kanye.... yes, he is a racist piece of shiit. He can have all the money in the world and will still always be a racist piece of shiit. I wonder what's going to happen when he realizes Kim is White?? She's only part Armenian -- she is also part White Irish and whatever else is in her lineage.
Kim used to look fantastic but that was prior to self claimed fashion icon Kanye who thinks he is G-d but actually is causing her name to go down the drain.

The lucky winner is Kim' s ex hubby who got away on time.

Old 02-04-2014, 01:35 PM

380 posts, read 691,592 times
Kim and Kanye profess to be Christians, hence, "it's better to marry than to burn" and not continue to fornicate, if they know they're going to be together. As far as what's healthy: I have watched "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" since its beginning-before the hoopla, attacks, obsession, etc.-and I must admit I have not seen Kim look "happy" since being with Kanye. It's as if his strong personality has buried her; that she can't handle and/or doesn't know how to effectively stand up to him, hence, she does whatever he wants; the same goes for her as a mother. I can tell she wants to share her love for her daughter (including photos, videos, etc.) with the world; not to exploit her, but to share the joys of motherhood, however-because of Kanye-she's forced to keep her daughter indoors/under lock and key.

That's why it's so damaging and dangerous to raise one's children as if their self-worth/definition is premised on their looks; it leads to low self esteem, low self worth and a lack of confidence. From the "outside looking in," it appears as if Kim defines her self worth by the men she's with. She and her sisters argued about the same thing on her show.

I pray she allows her daughter and future children to bring her the joy she needs. As of right now, she just looks sad...

Old 02-07-2014, 11:32 AM

22,319 posts, read 29,400,492 times
And this affects my life how????

Old 02-07-2014, 06:44 PM

3,063 posts, read 3,270,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teejuris View Post
Kim and Kanye profess to be Christians, hence, "it's better to marry than to burn" and not continue to fornicate, if they know they're going to be together. As far as what's healthy: I have watched "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" since its beginning-before the hoopla, attacks, obsession, etc.-and I must admit I have not seen Kim look "happy" since being with Kanye. It's as if his strong personality has buried her; that she can't handle and/or doesn't know how to effectively stand up to him, hence, she does whatever he wants; the same goes for her as a mother. I can tell she wants to share her love for her daughter (including photos, videos, etc.) with the world; not to exploit her, but to share the joys of motherhood, however-because of Kanye-she's forced to keep her daughter indoors/under lock and key.

That's why it's so damaging and dangerous to raise one's children as if their self-worth/definition is premised on their looks; it leads to low self esteem, low self worth and a lack of confidence. From the "outside looking in," it appears as if Kim defines her self worth by the men she's with. She and her sisters argued about the same thing on her show.

I pray she allows her daughter and future children to bring her the joy she needs. As of right now, she just looks sad...
Lol, at Kim and Kanye professing to be Christians. I have never seen her show, I just can't even watch it. It's not even that I don't like her necessarily, because I think she seems like a nice enough woman, and she is very attractive BUT I've always seen her as a woman that gets a lot amount of validation and probably her self-worth from the attention she generates from men and really from the public. And I've seen her as women like her(in similar positions) just contribute to a large amount of women ALSO trying to make the next check based on their body, sex, or how they look. She's invested so much in plastic surgery to enhance and improve how she looks(from her face, to her butt which is now ridicoulsy unproprotionate to her legs and her body and thus very evidently screams "my butt is fake") and she pretty much symbolizes why young woman today feel the need to buy boobs, buy a butt, and "sell" their bodies/beauty for a buck.

Overall, she and her mother are great business women--in that they know what to sell, how to sell, and certainly she knew what moves she needed to make in the beginning to get where she wanted today. She chose her career as a closet organizer and hung out with Paris Hilton for a REASON. She dated Ray J for a REASON. And though she may not have pimped out her sex tape, she certainly ALSO used that to further enhance her career once it was out. She dated an NFL player Reggie Bush for a reason--though it backfired against her because he wasn't interested in the media spotlight or in marrying her. All in all, everything has been very calculated so that she could be in a similar position of fame, "sex-symbol", and wealth--similar to that of Beyonce. That's probably the REAL reason her and Kanye had a baby together and are getting married. They both are doing it for their careers in a sense--I see it as a business relationship--so that they can become the next Beyonce and Jay-Z.

Yet I don't think their relationship has garnered the attention they thought it would. Sure people talk about them(mostly negative) but neither of their careers have really "enhanced" since they've gotten together. Kanye has not made a good CD since he's been with her. I loved him when he first came out. His first few CDS were awesome. Then he got with Amber Rose and Kim and it's like he can't make good music anymore. And KIM, just looks further surgically enhanced, and she DOES look sad and not as happy, or even as beautiful IMO as she used to.

I don't agree with anyone who says Kanye is racist. I think Kanye can be ignorant and time, and often speaks his mind, when he really needs to hold back, but he has not shown he is racist. A lot of the comments he's made in public have been the truth for a lot of people that can relate to him(and I say this as a black person), but there are obviously people that feel offended by him, so w/e. The only thing I thought he did that was REALLY wrong was the Taylor Swift thing. Honestly I didn't think Taylor swift should have won that award either, as she is not talented to me, and Beyonce WAS better to me at that point in time, BUT that was not up to Kanye and he should have kept his mouth shut, that was a young girl--a daughter, a 20 year old, it was very wrong. Beyond that, and some arrogant comments that he's made here and there, I think that he speaks the truth, and I'll leave at that. The people who call him a racist s*** most likely are just pissed because he's made comments that they didn't agree with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities