Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2014, 01:51 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,711,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordy View Post
I believe Dylan Farrow. I did from the moment I read her letter. I think the "vengeful ex" defense is manufactured in whole by the Woody Allen camp.

Woody Allen has never been, and will never be, prosecuted for the crimes Dylan says he committed against her when she was 7. Here's how he did do in court when he tried (and abysmally failed) to gain custody of his three children with Mia Farrow, including Dylan. Here's The 1993 Woody Allen Custody Ruling In Its Damning, Detailed Entirety*|&nbspDanny Shea

I believe her, too.

Even setting aside the family unit, who takes nekkid pics of a kid when she's 13 and 14? What kind of adult male has a 13-year old girl for a pen pal? And what man in his forties states that people would always think "yeah, I knew that about him" if he were "caught in a love nest with 15 12-year old girls," while speculating about his being "below reproach" $exually?

And how the h-e-double toothpicks was this guy able to buy, er....adopt two young girls with his current wife? The wife he took nude pics of when she was a kid??

Methinks it's time to throw a net over Woody Allen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2014, 02:50 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,503,399 times
Dylan's response last night:

Dylan Farrow Responds to Woody Allen: 'Distortions and Outright Lies' - The Hollywood Reporter

10 Undeniable Facts About the Woody Allen Sexual-Abuse Allegation | Vanity Fair

Old 02-08-2014, 03:40 PM

1,250 posts, read 2,149,641 times
From the article above:

He insists my mother brought criminal charges - in fact, it was a pediatrician who reported the incident to the police based on my firsthand account. He suggests that no one complained of his misconduct prior to his assault on me - court documents show that he was in treatment for what his own therapist described as “inappropriate” behavior with me from as early as 1991.

Old 02-08-2014, 03:51 PM

102,063 posts, read 106,870,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The reason that many of these celebs/actors/Hollywood insiders have no problem with Woody Allen, Roman Polanski and the rest is because many of them have done the same (or worse). These are not isolated incidents. Pedophiles and sexually deviant behavior is rampant in the entertainment industry. Many of these people prey on both young girls and young boys.

Molestations are not uncommon amongst child actors by men in the industry. Off the top of my head the following people have spoken out (or have been publicly acknowledged) about being molested by an adult(s) in the entertainment industry:

Corey Feldman
Cory Haim
Todd Bridges
Julianne Hough
Mackenzie Phillips
Aaliyah
Paul Peterson

These predators doing the molesting are casting agents, directors, producers, publicists, managers, writers, recording artists, actors, crew on the set, entertainment industry exes and on and on and on....
In the case of Mackenzie Phillips, it was her own father.

Old 02-08-2014, 06:09 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,440,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
Woody, I had hoped you would not respond.
A hit dog will holler.

Old 02-08-2014, 06:35 PM

From the Vanity Fair article...

4. Allen subsequently lost four exhaustive court battles—a lawsuit, a disciplinary charge against the prosecutor, and two appeals—and was made to pay more than $1 million in Mia’s legal fees. Judge Elliott Wilk, the presiding judge in Allen’s custody suit against Farrow, concluded that there is “no credible evidence to support Mr. Allen’s contention that Ms. Farrow coached Dylan or that Ms. Farrow acted upon a desire for revenge against him for seducing Soon-Yi.”

5. In his 33-page decision, Judge Wilk found that Mr. Allen’s behavior toward Dylan was “grossly inappropriate and that measures must be taken to protect her.” The judge also recounts Farrow’s misgivings regarding Allen’s behavior toward Dylan from the time she was between two and three years old. According to the judge’s decision, Farrow told Allen, “You look at her [Dylan] in a sexual way. You fondled her . . . You don’t give her any breathing room. You look at her when she’s naked.”

6. Dylan’s claim of abuse was consistent with the testimony of three adults who were present that day. On the day of the alleged assault, a babysitter of a friend told police and gave sworn testimony that Allen and Dylan went missing for 15 or 20 minutes, while she was at the house. Another babysitter told police and also swore in court that on that same day, she saw Allen with his head on Dylan’s lap facing her body, while Dylan sat on a couch “staring vacantly in the direction of a television set.” A French tutor for the family told police and testified that that day she found Dylan was not wearing underpants under her sundress. The first babysitter also testified she did not tell Farrow that Allen and Dylan had gone missing until after Dylan made her statements. These sworn accounts contradict Moses Farrow’s recollection of that day in People magazine.

And here is the actual court document....Woody is such a jerk and a perv

http://www.vanityfair.com/dam/2014/0...stody-suit.pdf

Last edited by calipoppy; 02-08-2014 at 06:43 PM..

Old 02-08-2014, 10:39 PM

8,852 posts, read 5,317,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
A hit dog will holler.
Hollaring merely encourages folks like Mia to continue to seek attention. DH's ex kept trying to engage for awhile afterwards ..... he didn't hollar, but he did bite a few times.

Old 02-08-2014, 10:42 PM

61,290 posts, read 87,078,539 times
men have been put away in prison for years by false accusations. i wonder if this is one of them.

Old 02-09-2014, 06:55 AM

1,179 posts, read 1,546,432 times
The court case documents are devastating to Woody.

Old 02-09-2014, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
Hollaring merely encourages folks like Mia to continue to seek attention. DH's ex kept trying to engage for awhile afterwards ..... he didn't hollar, but he did bite a few times.

Why are the Woody supporters continually trying to deflect back to Mia?

Mia did not write the open letter, the victim herself did. Woody Allen's daughter Dylan has recounted IN DETAIL exactly how her father sexually violated her.

I actually feel really sorry for his two adopted daughters with Soon Yi. This pattern of sexualizing/sexually inappropriate behavior with young girls is now multigenerational. And one day Soon Yi is going to know exactly how Mia felt when one of her adopted daughters is "caught" with Woody.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities