Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2014, 10:06 PM

973 posts, read 1,452,940 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorytmeadows View Post
She obviously deserves better.
As a big Mila fan, before she was popular, I find it odd he the chance to be with her over a decade ago. He was famous and too good for her. There was a time when he was very famous and doing movies. Now, he's single and platued in his career and she's hot and popular and Mila is "good" enough for him. Really, she's the dummy for marrying a divorcee who didn't give her the time of days in the 90s.

Another fun fact is they were both dating huge stars past their prime. Him and Demi Moore. Mila was engaged to Macaulay Culkin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2014, 10:07 PM

973 posts, read 1,452,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chum Kiu View Post
Mila is definitely a step up from his older model wife. What a big improvement.
I always had the feeling Ashton was star struck by Demi. There was too big of an age difference and he always seemed so young and vibrant. That or he was using her. God knows why, she was washed up long before he met her.

Old 03-23-2014, 09:02 AM

1,092 posts, read 1,556,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
I never understood how Kutcher got to be so famous. There is nothing distinguishing about him. Looks like an absolutely drip. Very forgettable.

If Kutcher disappeared tomorrow, I wouldn't know he was here.
He was a heartthrob, girls liked him and yeah 70s show had a major impact on 90s kids so.....

I don't care either and they shouldn't have gotten him to replace Charlie in 2 and a half men

Old 03-24-2014, 12:30 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Default she's pregnant

not surprised

http://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/mila...us-weekly.html

Old 03-29-2014, 05:07 AM

37 posts, read 47,094 times
They must have wanted each other from back in That 70s Show, was he with Demi Moore at that time?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities