Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 08:57 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,603,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katenik View Post
that bathing suit fit her very poorly. i don't think her body would have been criticized so much had she been wearing a more flattering suit, but that one highlighted all the wrong parts.
I don't think the bathing suit fit her poorly. Her only problem was cellulite on the back of her legs, you can't really cover that up much unless you wear a long skirted bathing suit
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2007, 10:48 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,951,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68 View Post
????? the picture on post Number 6 in this thread are not the correct pictures?????
Sorry. For some reason, that pic isnt showing up for me. (MAC). Is it the one where she's facing away from the camera?

Old 12-13-2007, 10:54 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,603,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
Sorry. For some reason, that pic isnt showing up for me. (MAC). Is it the one where she's facing away from the camera?
yeah, with the black bikini on

Old 12-13-2007, 11:49 AM

895 posts, read 4,248,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68 View Post
I don't think the bathing suit fit her poorly. Her only problem was cellulite on the back of her legs, you can't really cover that up much unless you wear a long skirted bathing suit
It was probably a combo of the two--ill-fitting suit and cottage cheese! She is a great role model and I found it interesting -- she hasn't gotten very much coverage lately. She's very low-key--leads a "normal" Hollywood life but as soon as they got a terribly unflattering shot of her, they plastered it everywhere. People talk about role models for our children but we as parents have to teach them that the media is schewed and what we see as the right or wrong body types.

Old 12-15-2007, 08:15 AM

119 posts, read 456,877 times
I think she is freaking gorgeous and I love the personality that she portrays in her shows and interviews. If she is the new fat, then I wanna be that.

Old 12-15-2007, 07:21 PM

1,357 posts, read 5,865,447 times
look at the difference

Moderator cut: image removed

Moderator cut: image removed

wow, she looks like she sat around for a few months and did nothing but eat junk food. this is a girl who USED to be a size 2, (and dont get all strung out on sizes people lol, its the fat on her ass thats important, not the number on the pants) with strong, muscular legs, who now must have mcdonald's and tgi fridays to thank for her jiggly new 20% increase on the scales.

personally i think someone should put these two pictures i posted together in a national ad campaign that says "look, this is what the fast food nation does to you". and while they're at it, put up some pictures of Brando before and after his daily steak gorges.

this is impossible to do without a lifestyle change towards the fat, lazy, junk food convenience that is todays america and personally i find it disgusting that some of you are actually trying to justify it instead of wondering what the real answer of this dillema is.

Last edited by Yac; 01-09-2014 at 06:07 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities