Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2014, 09:51 AM

4,320 posts, read 5,136,926 times

Advertisements

I actually like him better in front of the camera. He was great at the Oscars and when he emceed the legendary Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen. He's quick witted, well-spoken, can take a punch, and really just wants to laugh.

Oddly, I've never cared much for his TV shows. Too random, scattershot and weird.. and occasionally offensive just for the sake of it, which is not a good enough reason.

His movie Ted? meh, standard Hollywood stuff...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2014, 10:11 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,543,408 times
Gutter Humor

Old 06-01-2014, 08:42 AM

815 posts, read 2,698,893 times
All I know is that I find SM incredibly sexy in an unconventianal way. He is actually very handsome and that fact that he's funny is even a bigger turn on!

Old 06-01-2014, 11:38 PM

2,294 posts, read 2,660,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishfan77 View Post
For example, my son told me that the kids at the NFL Draft would be selecting walk up music for when their name gets announced, my response was " 10 bucks says Michael Sam picks " It's raining men". Had I made that joke as a public figure, I'd be labeled homophobic.
The problem really is, that joke just isn't funny. It's lame and predictable.

Seth's "we saw your boobs" bit at the Oscars wasn't a failure because it was offensive, it was a failure because it wasn't funny.

Ricky Gervais was not at all PC and he killed it when he hosted the Golden Globes.

Old 06-03-2014, 08:43 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,822,859 times
He appears to be another man-child who wouldn't know what to do with an adult woman if his life depended upon it.

Old 06-03-2014, 08:56 AM

1,248 posts, read 1,383,311 times
IDK, I had an animation class, and his earlier works looked like he was going somewhere.

Upon further review of his BIOS, he looks like another yuppie surrounded by his own kind. Predominantly European, and makes his animation side look like a *****ing joke. I mean why do I need to know this guy, if all I care about is his animations. I don't care about his acting, at all.

Otherwise family guy has too many racist jokes on the show, from the color wheel of skin, to the anti-1980's negros. It makes me want to stick this guy into a prison, and have him talk to somebody from the 1970's, after reeling that crap. What sucks the most he is probably only thirty minutes away from me right now. He kinda cross the line with the race jokes, and all. South Park on the other hand seems to be pro non-heterosexual and so forth, extremely recently. That I could live with, the only reason why nobody does not march down to FOX ( like how in India they tore down that Mcdonalds for serving fries with meat sauce, or the "Black Hotel" in China, that was set a blaze ), because 90% of the viewers are too stupid or too lazy to organize against it. Even a protest would be nice.

I did heard of a lawsuit against family guy, recently.

Their is nothing wrong with him being a man child, because at least the women in his life are probably a lot more upbeat. Chances are real men are the results of the pro feminist lesbians, that hurts society as a whole. I doubt he is having lots more fun with the women in his life.

Old 06-03-2014, 08:04 PM

4,899 posts, read 6,223,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cityx View Post
All I know is that I find SM incredibly sexy in an unconventianal way. He is actually very handsome and that fact that he's funny is even a bigger turn on!
Worth repeating and I agree.

Old 06-03-2014, 11:17 PM

3,320 posts, read 4,129,104 times
When I saw the Family Guy episode, where the Joe the handicapped guy and his wife Bonnie are in the hospital having a baby, my eyes were opened. When the doctor delivered the baby as Bonnie lie on the table, the first part of the delivery was a tiny little wheelchair, then the next part a brand new baby girl. At that point I knew Seth MacFarlane was destined for greatness.

Old 06-05-2014, 01:14 PM

741 posts, read 764,096 times
I don't see the entertainment value others do.

Old 06-08-2014, 12:15 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,203,740 times
I think he's really talented, cute and funny. I like his turn on the Oscars as well but I know it fell flat for many people. I'm not sure how I'd feel if I had to interact with him personally though, he might get annoying. He doesn't offend me at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities