Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 11:57 AM

660 posts, read 2,441,272 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
I love the last few posts.

BabyFireFly, She should have waited until after she'd gotten married to have a child. I dont think its too late for her though as she's what, 12 weeks? Dont know how those things work. There goes her chances for working with Nickelodeon and Disney ever again. Maybe FOX or SPIKE tv would consider hiring her.
yes she should have but unfortunatly its not the 1950's anymore teenagers will have sex i think shes learned her lesson
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2007, 11:58 AM

660 posts, read 2,441,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyjones View Post
Excuse me while I throw up...
No wonder other countries are` laughing at us.
if your going by what other countries think about anything,then i really dont know what to tell you

Old 12-20-2007, 12:53 PM

3,589 posts, read 4,148,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
there are 2 big issues people seem t be just brushing over:

1) Jamie Lynn was, according to reports, LIVING w/ her BF at his place!
2) Jamie Lynn, a 16yo, was impregnated by a 19yo. umm, don't we have LAWS prohibiting this? if a kid can get jail time for getting oral sex from a willing girl, why wasn't this kid (Casey something or other) not been arrested for statutory rape?

yup, that show is going to be canned, I can hear mothers across the nation complaining already. Jamie Lynn has ruined her good girl image, just like big sis Britney and Lindsay Lohan did. a family geared network like Nickelodeon isn't probably going to want to deal w/ the scandal, plus, writing around pregnancies, even in a normal season w/o a major writer's strike going on, is difficult. hope JLS has either saved up her pennies or has the acting chops to move on to non kiddie fare

oh, and Lynne Spears is one of the worst celebrity moms ever. you can't really blame her for all her kids problem, but a lot of these issues just reek of bad parenting. my mother would have NEVER live at a boy's house when I was 16

so sad, but hey, they're "country y'all!" (sorry, no offense to the nice, sane country folks on here!)
I thought that Zoey101 had ended anyway before the pregnancy announcement, as in the final season was in the can.

Old 12-20-2007, 12:54 PM

3,589 posts, read 4,148,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_firefly View Post
she didnt start acting this way untill kevin showed his true colors,how can she lay low when the paparazzi are everywhere even when she went back to kentwood to relax they followed her
Uh...newsflash, she was acting like this the entire time with Kevin and even before they met.

Quit defending that pitiful excuse for a parent.

Old 12-20-2007, 01:56 PM

2,039 posts, read 6,323,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
Didnt you mean to say "Euthenized"?
No, not killed, but kept from reproducing...

Old 12-20-2007, 02:00 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,658,815 times
Newsflash:

Britney would like to thank you for all the free publicity you have given her. She is so very broke and needs a boost in her career and income and you posting this junk should get people talking about her again.

Basicly............Who cares about Britney except her mother? We dont. What does she do anyway?

Old 12-20-2007, 03:45 PM

4,721 posts, read 15,615,586 times
Quote:
she didnt start acting this way untill kevin showed his true colors,how can she lay low when the paparazzi are everywhere even when she went back to kentwood to relax they followed her
Bologny. or is it bologna? How in the hellsbells do you know Kevin or his "true colors"? Real life is not what one is shown on "Entertainment Tonight". You REALLY buy that a multi milionaire cannot "lay low'' away from the public if she chose to? She could EASILY disappear from the cameras if SHE CHOSE that. She is addicted to fame. She is addicted to the cameras. She is a mess and an embarrasment to trailer parks.

Old 12-20-2007, 03:51 PM

4,721 posts, read 15,615,586 times
Quote:
yes she should have but unfortunatly its not the 1950's anymore teenagers will have sex i think shes learned her lesson
WAIT A MINUTE,,arent you the one praising the fact that she is a teen age mom? Whos in the 1950's ?????

2293411]at least shes not running away from her problems and killing an innocent baby ,whats wrong with you people EVERYONE makes mistakes nobody is perfect ,its what the person does with there life after the damage is done
i feel bad for britney she had so much going for her and one day she just woke up on the crazy side of the bed ,if people would just back off and let her get help for herself instead of taking a million pictures a second and leeching off of herand by the way we're only hearing k-feds lawyers side of the story,i think that its great

Yeah, God help us, we could all "WAKE UP ON THE CRAZY SIDE OF THE BED" quick, everyone, put your bed against a wall.

Old 12-20-2007, 06:27 PM

8,323 posts, read 15,169,951 times
Quote:
there are 2 big issues people seem t be just brushing over:

2) Jamie Lynn, a 16yo, was impregnated by a 19yo. umm, don't we have LAWS prohibiting this? if a kid can get jail time for getting oral sex from a willing girl, why wasn't this kid (Casey something or other) not been arrested for statutory rape?

yup, that show is going to be canned, I can hear mothers across the nation complaining already. Jamie Lynn has ruined her good girl image, just like big sis Britney and Lindsay Lohan did. a family geared network like Nickelodeon isn't probably going to want to deal w/ the scandal, plus, writing around pregnancies, even in a normal season w/o a major writer's strike going on, is difficult. hope JLS has either saved up her pennies or has the acting chops to move on to non kiddie fare

oh, and Lynne Spears is one of the worst celebrity moms ever. you can't really blame her for all her kids problem, but a lot of these issues just reek of bad parenting. my mother would have NEVER live at a boy's house when I was 16

so sad, but hey, they're "country y'all!" (sorry, no offense to the nice, sane country folks on here!)
Actually, if the mother permits her to have a live-in boyfriend of the adult age - then it's not against the law. The law also does not apply to relationships that start when both are minors.

Old 12-20-2007, 09:19 PM

2,433 posts, read 6,677,994 times
Quote:
there are 2 big issues people seem to be just brushing over:

The spin that's beginning to come out is that the actual sex occured in Mississippi where her boyfriend has an apartment and is enrolled in college.

The age of concent in Mississippi is 16, so if true, it was legal for the sex to occur, and for her to live with him.

http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities