Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 07:33 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,339,180 times

Advertisements

of course Lynne Spears will be on that show. that woman will do ANYTHING to exploit her family for $$$. sad that the father (who seemed to be the sanest of the bunch) is even considering being on this show.

Dr. Phil is disgusting! I know he only cares about ratings, but for God sakes now is the time to leave Brit alone! did Dr. Phil go chasing after Owen Wilson when he attempted suicide in order to do a public "intervention"? is he trying to talk to LiLo about her issues and do a public "intervention"? nope, he's just another person trying to cash in on the Britney chaos. that girl (and her pregnant sister hopefully) needs to get as far away from CA as possible, maybe out of the country for a few months. at this moment, Zoey 101 is on hold (maybe permanently) and Brit's already lost visitation privileges w/ her kids, so why not just go away for a bit, unannounced, to some unknown locale to get their lives in order. LA (both the city and the state) are packed w/ people just waiting and watching for these two to go down so they can cash in and their mom isn't helping. a 2-6 month break somewhere like Alaska or Central America could do them some good.

as horrifically fascinated I am w/ this saga (wish I wasn't, but I really want ot know what'll happen w/ those kids), I refuse to watch the Dr. Phil special. I hope other sane people follow suit and not give this idiot the rating bonanza he's looking for
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2008, 12:01 AM

550 posts, read 1,234,395 times
Wow. Whose whackier, Britney or K-fed?

| Showbiz | News of the World

Britney's whacky, I know, but K-fella turning down 100 million is even more whacky. H3ll, how much is Ang and Brad paying for their kids? Certainly not 50 mil a piece?

Last edited by christina0001; 01-07-2008 at 09:46 PM.. Reason: edited for inappropriate language

Old 01-07-2008, 04:56 AM

394 posts, read 2,002,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiek View Post
I am sick of them ALL
You beat me to it, that was going to be my line as well.

Old 01-07-2008, 12:24 PM

550 posts, read 1,234,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidcanaduh View Post
I doubt there's a chance in h3ll that Brit will appear on his show this week. He tried to use her for ratings and she used him to get out of the straightjacket. She won.

Britney was released from the hospital before uncle Phil even arrived. She did not agree to be on the show with a clean bill of mental health.

She was p i s s e d when she found out her parents agreed to be on uncle Phil's show and said she'd never talk to her parent's again. Uncle Phil has now cancelled the show, because the parents backed out, not because of uncle Phil's lame excuse that he wants to respect Britney's privacy.

I'm not sure who is crazier, uncle Phil for using Britney for his own self serving reasons, the parents who backed out of appearing on Uncle Phil's show for fear of being cut out of Britney's Will, or K-Fella for not taking the 100 million dollars Britney offered him.

All we know for sure is that Britney is mentally stable and made another 700k dollars last week.

Last edited by christina0001; 01-07-2008 at 09:47 PM.. Reason: edited for language

Old 01-07-2008, 09:50 PM

6,044 posts, read 24,085,436 times
Exclamation language reminder

Please refrain from calling Britney a nickname that begins with a part of the female anatomy. It is offensive to some, and not entirely PG-13.

Thank you...carry on.

Old 01-08-2008, 12:52 AM

45 posts, read 104,141 times
Who is Dr. Phil?)))

Last edited by SunnyKayak; 01-23-2008 at 12:50 PM..

Old 01-08-2008, 05:59 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,426,246 times
I saw footage of her being carried out on a stretcher and put into a waiting ambulance. I actually felt sorry for her.

She has lots of money, big houses, nice cars and her life is a mess. I wouldn't change places with her for anything. Give me the peace and quiet.

Old 01-08-2008, 10:54 AM

278 posts, read 910,157 times
I feel sorry for her too. She obviously has some phsycological disorders that need to be addressed by a real doctor...not someone franchising on her celebrity. Being rich and famous doesn't seem to work out for most teens. I had to follow family rules and morals in order to use the car and get an allowance. These kids didn't get that stability and they grow up to be totally wacked out adults.

Old 01-08-2008, 11:09 AM

8,568 posts, read 16,227,664 times
Yeah well, only a few kid celebrities turn out to be 'normal'.
Then again, when you have a whole nation stalking you for every tiny scrap of information, I can't say this surprises me.

Old 01-08-2008, 12:22 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,717,430 times
Isn't Britney Spears 26 or so now? She's hardly a teenager. I don't feel sorry for her because at this point, she should have a handle on life in general. Justin Timberlake seems to have done alright.

I just think this woman has been pushed since childhood to be an adult. Hence, she lived her childhood (getting everything she wanted because she could buy it), during her teenage years and now she's a 26 year old adolescent. I guess we could all just wait for her to get out of her phase ... maybe when she's 30. But after she told Dr. Phil off, I really don't think she's going to get help from anyone. What she needs is to be left completely ALONE for about a month. I'm talking complete isolation. She is surrounded by yes people and leeches who won't go away. Anyone who contradicts her is shunned and told to go "youknowwhat" themselves. Well, sounds like someone needs to be ignored and forced to fend for themselves. Maybe this will get her to hit rock bottom.

I don't know. I'm just a regular mom.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities