Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 03:49 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,513,090 times

Advertisements

I know we are tired of Brittney Spears in the headlines and I really doubt it will lighten up anytime soon.

If I was to speculate on possible scenarios to occur in the future here is what I think could happen.

Kevin Federline asks a very ludcrative costly Child Support payments.

Britney Spears could become a victim of the paparazzi photographer she is dating now with possible private photos or video tape that he makes then he sells them for cash.

Another tradegy similar to the one Anna Nicole faced.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2008, 06:25 PM

6,044 posts, read 24,089,952 times
I think she'll continue to make headlines - and big bucks - throughout 2008.
I think she'd be wise to start pre-paying for her kids' counseling now.

Old 01-15-2008, 08:31 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,476,977 times
You see these paparazzi by the tons following her every move no matter where she goes. It is nuts. I feel sorry for her on a certain level. I cannot imagine not being able to step out of my home without 50 men with cameras chasing me, but at the same time no one makes her go out each and every day to eat at Taco Bell and go to Starbucks, go to the tannong studio, go to the gas station convienence stre etc. etc. She needs to go somewhere far away, and stay inside and mellow for awhile. I think she is overwhelmed, possibly has some mental illness issues, likely drugs and/or alcohol problems. The last thing she needs is to be dating this paparazzi guy. Hopefully she will be forced into rehab or some type of treatment. Otherwise I fear between the stress of losing her children (at least for now), family issues etc. could push her over the edge completely. I'd hate to see another Anna Nicole Smith.

Old 01-15-2008, 08:46 PM

436 posts, read 809,662 times
I think she will either OD or kill herself in another way.

Old 01-15-2008, 09:01 PM

2,011 posts, read 3,878,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiek View Post
That would be a terrible shame but I think you might be right. At least then after the media hoopla of "mourning" we won't have to listen to daily reports of how this loser screwed up her life!

Old 01-15-2008, 09:49 PM

9,324 posts, read 26,745,539 times
I wish the news covered real issues, like the economy and not celebrities, who are insignificant in the lives of the average person.

Old 01-16-2008, 05:14 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,545,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
Britney Spears could become a victim of the paparazzi photographer she is dating now with possible private photos or video tape that he makes then he sells them for cash.

Another tradegy similar to the one Anna Nicole faced.

I think the photog will turn on her, sending her over the edge (more so)
She will probably be driving after finding it out and something similar to what supposedly happened to Di will happen to her, killing her.

Every time I see another story I wish she'd go away for a while & try to get her life together.

CNN has a show, Showbiz Tonight.. I actually watch it if I'm up that late (11 to midnight). They've had some good topics, they bring in attorneys. My favorite show was during the Anna Nicole / mother custody stuff.

Last edited by christina0001; 01-20-2008 at 12:03 PM.. Reason: widowed/referenced post deleted

Old 01-16-2008, 07:50 AM

1,510 posts, read 5,066,877 times
Quote:
I agree. I wouldnt be surprised if she's dead before the end of this year if things in her life dont change. She's on the road to destruction.

Last edited by christina0001; 01-20-2008 at 12:04 PM.. Reason: widowed/referenced post deleted

Old 01-16-2008, 08:04 AM

2,238 posts, read 9,755,487 times
Don't care what happens to her. She had everything and she blew it, and there's nobody to blame but herself.

Old 01-16-2008, 08:22 AM

1,969 posts, read 5,957,604 times
Wow - no compassion in here at all.

She is a young woman who has made many terrible mistakes. Buy my goodness......have any of you heard what her own mother is like? Does anyone realize that since she hit the stage with her first album she has been criticized and made fun of relentlessly? Pretty hard for a normal person to deal with nevermind a confused and hormonal teen pop star.

I agree....she should not have custody of her children....and I don't know if there father is much better. I agree she is acting like a complete idiot. If this were someone you know - would you be saying the same things? Or would you be saying things like "I wish there was some way I could help?" Does it make it ok to predict her suicide because she is in the spotlight? I think its terribly sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities