Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2015, 06:46 AM

6 posts, read 2,163 times

Advertisements

I heard one if the funniest comedy tracks ever( at least for me) on one of my music apps. It was the 4th, so everyone was drinking, and no one caught the name of the comedian, or the track. There's a part of it where the comedian talks about a cat saving a homeless guy from a fire by walking up to him and going " maw, maw, maw ma maw maw". Please help me find out who does this. It's hard to get decent feedback from the web typing in "maw".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2015, 09:01 AM

2,334 posts, read 2,646,868 times
Was the comic a woman or a man? Sound young or old? Any accent or regional colloquialisms?

Old 07-24-2015, 08:04 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,597,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolessknowmore View Post
I heard one if the funniest comedy tracks ever( at least for me) on one of my music apps. It was the 4th, so everyone was drinking, and no one caught the name of the comedian, or the track. There's a part of it where the comedian talks about a cat saving a homeless guy from a fire by walking up to him and going " maw, maw, maw ma maw maw". Please help me find out who does this. It's hard to get decent feedback from the web typing in "maw".
You could go to YT and put in the search "comedian+homeless+fire+cat+maw" and see what comes up.

Good luck!

Old 01-23-2016, 03:47 AM

I found him! His name is Michael Loftus, the sketch is "Cat Warning System", the album is called"You've Changed" and he is hilarious. My daughter loves him. He is funny without being cynical, and impressions? OMG, he is a master at impressions. Look for him. His star is on the rise.

Old 01-23-2016, 03:53 AM

Talking Michael Loftus

I was pretty wasted on the fourth of july. I made a grievous error in citing the event. It was an earthquake, not a fire, that the cat saved the guy from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities