Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2015, 04:22 PM

5,404 posts, read 15,994,442 times

Advertisements

What is going on with those women's lips? Every time I see them on TV, their lips are bigger and bigger...it's like looking at fish trying to talk!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2015, 06:29 PM

805 posts, read 1,558,638 times
They use filler, probably juvederm, in their lips. They are way too overdone. They use Voluma in their faces, which is why even the mom, who is pushing 60, has the facial volume of a 25 year old.

Old 10-09-2015, 08:30 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,969,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckodeirish View Post
They use filler, probably juvederm, in their lips. They are way too overdone. They use Voluma in their faces, which is why even the mom, who is pushing 60, has the facial volume of a 25 year old.
Yeah those filler are stupid. It doesn't make them look younger. It's just impossible to achieve the features of a 18 year old when you are 35 or 50.

We (humans) lose a lot of fat in our faces when we age, but that's not the only thing that ages. Our eyes age big time, they get smaller. Our skin looks different. We get a lot of wrinkles no filler can hide. Regardless of how hard they try, the best dermatologist in the world can never create the natural fat distribution a young person's face has and that's why these celebrities look so ridiculous.

We see people like this in Miami Beach. They all look like clones with their duck lips, ugly extensions and botoxed frozen faces.

Old 10-10-2015, 04:18 AM

465 posts, read 418,323 times
Kim was pretty many years ago...she was thinner and thick in the right places. Now she is fattie and not very pretty with the surgeries.

Old 10-10-2015, 01:43 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,825,823 times
I have to say, this lip thing is ridiculous. There have been many attractive women whose thin lips "go" with their features. Consider Barbara Hershey, Melanie Griffith, Meg Ryan. What a mess now. They all look like they flipped through a cosmetic surgeon's album, landed on p. 29, and said "I'll take that."

They all lost any individuality they had. Ugh.

Old 10-10-2015, 06:05 PM

5,404 posts, read 15,994,442 times
It's all I see when they speak...those over-inflated lips a flapping'! They were beautiful girls before they started doing "improvements"....sigh.

Old 10-11-2015, 10:06 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,870,986 times
And that my friends, is what our 11 year old daughters want to look like. God help us.

Old 10-11-2015, 10:10 AM

6,129 posts, read 6,810,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Where2now22 View Post
Kim was pretty many years ago...she was thinner and thick in the right places. Now she is fattie and not very pretty with the surgeries.
I disagree with the "fattie" part. But I do agree that Kim was stunningly beautiful before but has messed with her face so much that she's ruined her looks now.

And that youngest sister with the tons of surgery before she even turned 18? I feel bad for her.

Old 10-11-2015, 11:00 AM

805 posts, read 1,558,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Yeah those filler are stupid. It doesn't make them look younger. It's just impossible to achieve the features of a 18 year old when you are 35 or 50.

We (humans) lose a lot of fat in our faces when we age, but that's not the only thing that ages. Our eyes age big time, they get smaller. Our skin looks different. We get a lot of wrinkles no filler can hide. Regardless of how hard they try, the best dermatologist in the world can never create the natural fat distribution a young person's face has and that's why these celebrities look so ridiculous.

We see people like this in Miami Beach. They all look like clones with their duck lips, ugly extensions and botoxed frozen faces.
Yep. And not only do we lose fat, we lose bone.

Old 10-11-2015, 11:50 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,132,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckodeirish View Post
Yep. And not only do we lose fat, we lose bone.
We certainly do. The changes happen regardless of how we feel, But there is nothing attractive in my opinion about a plastic, emotionless look. Many others feel the same. I read an article in a magazine long ago where it was described as people brushing themselves up into a "non-age" and I agree with this. There are many older people who do not alter their looks with surgery whom are attractive. Many times their lifestyle plays a big role for those who take care of themselves well. Genetics play a role too but it's not the whole factor.

One cannot fight time, But we can live with it without drastic measures.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities