Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2015, 09:12 PM

672 posts, read 503,060 times

Advertisements

It seem like almost every time a Famous Married Couple (or a Famous person married to a non-famous person) are in the headlines like if a spouse cheat or something you always have people saying they are probably in a open relationship. People always make it sound like it normal in Hollywood and everyone in a open relationship.

Why do most always like to assume a Hollywood Marriage/relationship is open or that they have some sort of arrangement? I am sure they wouldn't say that about someone in their family unless they actually knew for sure.

I know Hollywood is very different clearly from what a average Mid west Middle Class Family goes through on a day to day basic but clearly there are real Marriages and relationships in Hollywood that goes through it ups and downs like any normal middle clans marriage?

While I am sure there are Famous Couples (From Politics to Hollywood to New York) who are in Open Marriage/Relationships I think it far from being normal. Not any more normal then for a non famous couple to be in open relationships. I think it only a small percentage who are. Most women (Famous or not, Married to a famous man or not would never agree to something like that.

A good example that comes to mind is David Letterman. I never understood why back in 2009 (and some still today) many people thought or said he was in a Open relationship or probably was and that they had or have some arrangement. That is and was totally false. If he or any other Celebrity were in Open relationships don't you think we would already know. People have also now said the same thing about Bill Cosby.

But at the end of the date we don't know what goes on behind close doors in any relationships or what any relationship is like (Famous or not famous). Not even with some of our relatives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2015, 11:24 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,870,986 times
I don't. In fact I don't give any Hollywood celebrity a second thought. Well except for Jennifer Lawrence...

Old 10-15-2015, 03:09 PM

8,320 posts, read 13,447,487 times
Don't kid yourself, legally all relationship are technically open, as open as each individual's options.
What makes you think they are not? most restrain and control themselves and not give into their animal urges but there are some who intentionally or otherwise say "screw it!"
Being faithful is something that should be instilled starting at a very young age. Do you really think the newer generations have a firm grasp of that concept?

Anyhow, celebrities have their own set of rules. Making comparisons to yourself will only cause confusion and sorrow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities