Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 01:24 PM

170 posts, read 893,305 times

Advertisements

Why oh why are they constantly on Entertainment Tonight? I usually have the TV on while I'm reading the newspaper at night and I just can't figure out why they are constantly on TV. They aren't entertainers. I wish they'd leave that poor little kid alone and let her begin to have a normal childhood without parading her in front of the cameras all the time.

For that matter I can't figure out the unwarranted press coverage of the Anna Nicole death and funeral.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2008, 01:26 PM

2,238 posts, read 9,755,487 times
I refer you to the song by Don Henley, entitled "Dirty Laundry".

Old 02-13-2008, 01:28 PM

50,362 posts, read 63,948,892 times
MONEY. I don't know if LB is a good photographer or not, or if he's able to travel to do his job now, but if someone offers him TV money, I assume he needs it.

Old 02-13-2008, 02:11 PM

730 posts, read 2,254,125 times
I agree-they are on ET constantly!! I think he must contact them everytime there is an event coming up in that child's life. Easy $$ for him- he does'nt have to work if he parades his daughter around.Explains why he fought so hard for custody. I could understand him considering the media's offers if was once every few years for a "where are they now" type peice. As of now it looks like we will never have the chance to wonder where the poor child is!

Old 02-13-2008, 05:01 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,476,977 times
Ok, I can kind of understand the sesationalism when Anna died. She's gone. Ok I can even understand the interest in who is the baby's father and who wins custody. We know it is Larry Birkhead now, so we are over it. Let that poor baby have a life. She's possibly going to be screwed up enough from her mom taking drugs the whole pregnancy, living with Anna and Howard and then cared for by the nanny and then out of the blue Larry, who was a stranger at that time. Let her be. We don't care that she has crossed eyes or took her first step or took a boat ride on the boat her mom used to own. Get on to more important things...like Britney Spears lol (KIDDING!)

Old 02-13-2008, 06:28 PM

4,721 posts, read 15,613,090 times
Larry is "pimping'' out that child for money. According to Nicoles bodyguard who yapped to the media-(was it Entertainment Tonite or E-?dont know,they all seem to run into the same show) Anna wanted him as her childs dad for the 'sperm' only as she thought the child would be pretty. No lie. Anna thought there would be no strings attatched since Larry is gay. Now- with pprzi around and $$ to be made, he is dad of the year.

Old 02-14-2008, 09:36 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,725,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannie View Post
Larry is "pimping'' out that child for money. According to Nicoles bodyguard who yapped to the media-(was it Entertainment Tonite or E-?dont know,they all seem to run into the same show) Anna wanted him as her childs dad for the 'sperm' only as she thought the child would be pretty. No lie. Anna thought there would be no strings attatched since Larry is gay. Now- with pprzi around and $$ to be made, he is dad of the year.
Wasn't it recently revealed that the poor little kid has a condition that makes her eyes cross as a result of her mom's drug use?

Old 02-14-2008, 08:26 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,476,977 times
The crossed eyes is something that runs in Nicole's family, it not not drug associated.

Old 02-15-2008, 06:10 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,545,704 times
My thoughts are..
Although I love to see DL grow up, I think it is wrong that they are always on TV or in the magazines.
I've felt for Anna for a long time.. I lost my dad 2/2006 & was going through my own stuff, so I can pretty much figure how she felt.

Larry wanted to "claim" DL for a long time. Of course since he's a media wh*re, he couldn't just fight this behind the scenes but had to do it in the media. Anna ended up giving birth, then losing her soul mate.. yes, I believe Daniel was her soul mate.. every picture I saw of them, you could see the love they had for each other.

Does anyone know what it's like to lose someone then have another person up your butt trying to prove custody while you are trying to deal with it all? Probably not. IMO, had Larry not pushed so hard, Anna might still be here. All she could do to get away from the public pain of losing her beloved son, then the DNA cr@p.. well of course she'd need medication to sleep, anti depressants, plus something to numb the pain. What I never understood was what was so urgent that Larry couldn't let her mourn? DL wasn't going any where, there would be more then enough time for him to ask for a DNA test.

While I'm not a fan of hers, what was done to her and how it was done, my heart hurt for her. I would see Howard, look at the baby and hope he was the father through all of this as something back then told me that Larry would put this sweet baby in the spotlight any chance he got. Bingo! Of course he has and is. I was sorry to see when the DNA did come back that Howard wasn’t the father.

Watching DL at Anna's & Daniel’s grave was heart breaking. It should have been a private moment, not for the world to see.

I was watching one of those A&E stories about Anna.. seeing her "mother" again brought back all the feelings I had towards her during the "trial" to see where Anna would be buried. How a "mother" could hold up the burial like that is the lowest of low. It is due to the media circus that Anna did not get a “proper” viewing because by the time they were done, her body had decomposed so bad.. How sad.

In the life story.. her friends all pretty much said the same thing about Howard & how he was always there for Anna. The tears I see him shed I feel are real unlike Larry who I’m unsure about.

Old 02-15-2008, 10:07 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,482,904 times
Did you know that Birkhead accepted $$ from ET so they could film Dannilyns first visit to her moms grave? The man is a slime ball!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities