Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 01:11 PM

6,694 posts, read 6,050,323 times

Advertisements

Is she kidding? No matter how nasty, evil and vile you are, if you saw someone making fun of you with your head cut off, you'd be traumatized/spooked out/disgusted and all of the above!

Now she's trying to blame a whole bunch of "old white men" who's trying to silence her.

Just take the hit (responsibility), lady!

Me being her (not that I'd do something stupid like that, but we've all done dumb things before) - I'd just take responsibility, the blame and finally, own up to my actions - whether that be public humiliation or getting fired from my job. Time will heal all wounds!

And by the way, I'm a political atheist - don't believe in politics, so this post in no way supports any party over another.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.3215744
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2017, 01:27 PM

4,840 posts, read 9,924,947 times
Who is Kathy Griffin?

Is she a Family Guy character?

Old 06-02-2017, 01:28 PM

8,085 posts, read 5,260,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Is she kidding? No matter how nasty, evil and vile you are, if you saw someone making fun of you with your head cut off, you'd be traumatized/spooked out/disgusted and all of the above!

Now she's trying to blame a whole bunch of "old white men" who's trying to silence her.

Just take the hit (responsibility), lady!

Me being her (not that I'd do something stupid like that, but we've all done dumb things before) - I'd just take responsibility, the blame and finally, own up to my actions - whether that be public humiliation or getting fired from my job. Time will heal all wounds!

And by the way, I'm a political atheist - don't believe in politics, so this post in no way supports any party over another.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.3215744
Agree!

It's amazing how she's turning this around & blaming everyone else. Ugh.

Old 06-02-2017, 01:32 PM

782 posts, read 860,435 times
I strongly dislike Trump as a human, but what she did was seriously tone-deaf and just not cool.

I haven't been able to stomach her since her appearance on Seinfeld way back when.

Old 06-02-2017, 01:40 PM

9,247 posts, read 24,096,951 times
Trump is a loser and she can do whatever she wants but I can't figure out why she would be surprised if they come after her. You go after somebody and they come after you. It's pretty basic.

Old 06-02-2017, 01:46 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,247,639 times
Its what is wrong with our society. You do something wrong and then play the pity card, oh poor me. And try to turn the tables and say you are now the victim.
the best is she said she was being bullied. UMMM what the h*ll do you think was?

Old 06-02-2017, 01:52 PM

481 posts, read 428,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog2 View Post
Trump is a loser and she can do whatever she wants but I can't figure out why she would be surprised if they come after her. You go after somebody and they come after you. It's pretty basic.
To be fair, there isn't much word out there about Obama or his wife and kids even so much as commenting on the numerous images and effigies made of him. After 8 years of no comment on such things from the White House, I suppose this is a shock to her.

I'll bet that she is frightened by whatever the CIA is saying to her and that she didn't expect to be investigated, whatever that entails...

But surprised that the notoriously vindictive Trump would come after her? Maybe just surprised by how connected his family is in her industry.

Old 06-02-2017, 01:56 PM

5,296 posts, read 5,247,140 times
Hilarious. When the bully gets a dose of her own medicine, she cant take it. Waaaaahhhh. Poor baby.

Old 06-02-2017, 03:02 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 18 days ago)

35,669 posts, read 18,034,145 times
I think there's something really wrong with her. First, to pose with that hideous severed head thing, what the hell? I'm the first person to laugh at his orange face and bizarre hair and Alec Baldwin's characterization of him . . . but a bloody severed head?

But then, why is she so shocked at the horrified reaction from the public in general, and the president's family in specific?

How do you not GET that? How do you NOT expect at least a shove from the secret service?

I hope her career is finished. You don't get another chance after that display of extremely poor taste. There are many up and coming edgy, funny, sarcastic, but sane new comics to take her place.

Old 06-02-2017, 03:03 PM

9,247 posts, read 24,096,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Beth View Post
To be fair, there isn't much word out there about Obama or his wife and kids even so much as commenting on the numerous images and effigies made of him. After 8 years of no comment on such things from the White House, I suppose this is a shock to her.

I'll bet that she is frightened by whatever the CIA is saying to her and that she didn't expect to be investigated, whatever that entails...

But surprised that the notoriously vindictive Trump would come after her? Maybe just surprised by how connected his family is in her industry.
Obama is way too subtle.No drama Obama. He does his revenge under the radar and does it in an extraordinarily effective way. He is the one who ordered all the governmental departments to document everything having to do with Trump and Russia and made sure they left a paper trail that couldn't be erased or ignored. All they had to do was sit back and document events without interference.He knew exactly what he was doing and where it would lead. 1/2 of them are going to jail even if Trump himself escapes unscathed and his presidency has been effectively hobbled. That's revenge !

Wish I could be around in 50 years when history has judged the Bush, Obama and Trump presidencies but that's definitely not going to happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities