Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2018, 03:33 PM

384 posts, read 376,552 times

Advertisements

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebri...cid=spartanntp

Why would this woman continue to keep having children with a man that has been cheating and with the financial problems they have? I read in another article that she wouldn't rule out having a sixth child, omg. Adding more children probably makes the situation worse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2018, 03:34 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
Because she can, she wants to and it is no one else's business what choices she makes for her life.

Old 03-07-2018, 09:30 PM

3,532 posts, read 3,022,082 times
I blame her dad for ruining her life. He should have never cast her on 90210. She was not a good actress and was never going to be one.

Instead of giving her false hope of being in entertainment, he should have steered her to the business side where her looks wouldn't have been such a big topic and she could have actually been successful.

I kind of feel bad for her. Doesn't seem like her parents raised her to do anything outside of being Aaron Spelling's kid.

Old 03-07-2018, 11:57 PM

19,637 posts, read 12,226,539 times
It is unfortunate she has to worry about finances considering the massive wealth she comes from.

Old 03-11-2018, 01:23 PM

1,433 posts, read 1,509,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellob View Post
I blame her dad for ruining her life. He should have never cast her on 90210. She was not a good actress and was never going to be one.

Instead of giving her false hope of being in entertainment, he should have steered her to the business side where her looks wouldn't have been such a big topic and she could have actually been successful.

I kind of feel bad for her. Doesn't seem like her parents raised her to do anything outside of being Aaron Spelling's kid.
I agree with this.

She was born into an entitled lifestyle, encouraged by her father.

She should not have gone into acting; huge mistake. I do not intend to come across as being cruel, but she's no looker, either.

Her father should have encouraged her to do other things.

Old 03-18-2018, 11:22 PM

2,163 posts, read 1,550,553 times
She strikes me as someone who desperately--DESPERATELY wants to be famous, as though her entire identity is wrapped up in it.

Old 03-19-2018, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobCaldwell View Post
She strikes me as someone who desperately--DESPERATELY wants to be famous, as though her entire identity is wrapped up in it.
Technically, she is famous but she's broke. Pam Anderson is also broke and famous but she's good looking enough to flit from man to man.

Old 03-19-2018, 12:03 PM

15,216 posts, read 30,558,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellob View Post
I blame her dad for ruining her life. He should have never cast her on 90210. She was not a good actress and was never going to be one. .
She was a better fit as Screech's girlfriend in Saved By The Bell, where her lack of acting skills was less noticeable compared with the rest of the cast.

Old 03-19-2018, 12:07 PM

18,095 posts, read 15,670,593 times
Tori Spelling allegedly got a pittance from her father's will (I remember reading about that years ago it was about $700K). Now whether that's true or not, who knows, but that was what was being claimed at the time.

I get the feeling she's desperate for money, not only fame. She's constantly trying to reinvent herself to be relevant, start various businesses, and monetizing herself as much as possible. Being famous and broke is nothing to aspire to. She's also a huge spendthrift, so there's that side of the equation. Ultimately, she's boring (IMO).

Old 03-19-2018, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
Tori Spelling allegedly got a pittance from her father's will (I remember reading about that years ago it was about $700K). Now whether that's true or not, who knows, but that was what was being claimed at the time.

I get the feeling she's desperate for money, not only fame. She's constantly trying to reinvent herself to be relevant, start various businesses, and monetizing herself as much as possible. Being famous and broke is nothing to aspire to. She's also a huge spendthrift, so there's that side of the equation. Ultimately, she's boring (IMO).
It's true that he changed his will bc of her divorce. He had just spent a million dollars for the wedding and iirc, the groom was successful. He was mad that she had the affair and dumped the husband. Imo, he would have softened after the kids started coming but he died beforehand.

There are quite a number of celebs who are famous but broke. However, I feel for her bc idr him ever saying that if she expected to keep this lifestyle, she'd have to earn it on her own. I've read where other rich parents tell their kids that. Look at Rashida Jones, she could live off Quincy's money but she's always working.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities