Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2018, 06:49 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,812,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
This thread is unintentionally hilarious. It's like the OP woke up from a 35 year coma in a Baptist church. LOL.

For a washed-up diva has-been, she's done well for herself. She's owned/owns multiple businesses, has called the shots most of the time in her career, is worth probably a $billion, depending on her investments. Not a bad run on the business side, to put it in context. As for her relevance, she was the half-time entertainment for the super bowl in 2012, she's still been able to fill venues for live concerts, and is still writing songs.

People line up for freak shows, too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2018, 12:13 AM

1,487 posts, read 781,234 times
What everybody fails to comprehend is that I posed a question, and all I got back were questions and unwanted responses. I don't give a rat's ass what anybody else's opinion is.
I only wanted my questions answered, not people's knee-jerk responses. I was hoping somebody knew something more than I did, and I can see that nobody knows a damn thing except how to be unwanted and annoying.
If the answer to a question is unknown, then why bother with a post? Go to another forum where you can accurately answer a question. Answering a question with a question is not intelligent. Go throw your two cents in another jar.

Old 03-31-2018, 12:35 AM

30,484 posts, read 16,194,511 times
I couldn't find anything about it on Snopes and,when googled, nothing more recent than 2015.

From what I did find, it looks to me like a name-calling, finger-pointing witch hunt.

As mentioned, none of us knows her so none of us knows the truth.

Old 03-31-2018, 01:04 AM

1,713 posts, read 1,106,118 times
And the truth for which OP is so clumsily groping sounds like ill-informed tabloid rubbish, which may be why she's so antagonistic when people offer alternative views or pose questions of their own.

Old 03-31-2018, 06:41 AM

26,712 posts, read 26,770,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleeGee View Post
Did she honestly go from Jewish to devil worshipper....
She is not Jewish. (She was raised Catholic....and Madonna is her actual birth name).

And interview from 2015: Madonna elaborated on her theological outlook, saying that though she studied Kabbalah, and does follows many religious practices affiliated with Judaism, like observing the Shabbat and holding a bar mitzvah for her son, she has not converted.

"This appears like I'm Jewish, but these rituals are connected to what I describe as the Tree of Life consciousness and have more to do with the idea of being an Israelite, not Jewish," she told The Independent.

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...640263,00.html

Old 03-31-2018, 07:24 AM

9,614 posts, read 21,255,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleeGee View Post
What everybody fails to comprehend is that I posed a question, and all I got back were questions and unwanted responses. I don't give a rat's ass what anybody else's opinion is.
I only wanted my questions answered, not people's knee-jerk responses. I was hoping somebody knew something more than I did, and I can see that nobody knows a damn thing except how to be unwanted and annoying.
If the answer to a question is unknown, then why bother with a post? Go to another forum where you can accurately answer a question. Answering a question with a question is not intelligent. Go throw your two cents in another jar.
Here's an idea: Don't post questions in public forums. Because you don't get to decide how other people respond to the question.

Old 04-01-2018, 08:08 AM

1,487 posts, read 781,234 times
Celebrities Who Practice Witchcraft

https://youtu.be/olR0wY9M5UQ

https://youtu.be/z82utFQH8rw

I can't locate the bio.on Sade anymore. I can.just relate what me and my friends saw on the computer.
We were listening to Sade in November 2013 in.the community room.of our building. There was three of us: my friend Carmen and my friend Melvin. I was screwing around with the music videos and I.got a pop-up asking if I wanted to.view Sade's profile, her bio. So I clicked on.it and this really polished bio came up, and Mel said " Hey that's my girl. Don't take that off I want to see it". I said " Me too" and Carmen made three.
We were looking at her stats, her age, her kids, her birthplace, and then there was a line that said
Religion - Luciferian

Mel said "No way, no way", but it was her bio, it wasn't a smear campaign, her own.words were in there. She made some statement to the effect of Giver of Light and Knowledge," and that Luciferians aren't Satanists, they just don't feel guilt when.they engage in activities frowned upon by organized religion, and then she said she was a hedonist.
That page is gone. I wish I could find it.

I see what's going on. This little trend of Illuminati is free publicity for whoever wants it. Madonna has a movie coming out, and you can't find 💩 on her now.
These covetous YouTube videographers never deliver what they say they're going to, and they're probably socios just like the celebs they are slandering.
I still think JayZ is menacing. That's on.his proven and unproven crimes.
Beyonce with.her hitchhiker named Sasha Fierce is just.... creepy.. She's unbalanced. She is more off than more on.
Maybe these celebs are flouting God and Christianity, and since Illuminati is trending, they're tossing in their hat. It doesn't make it right, but maybe they just went too far with the dog & pony show.

Old 04-03-2018, 10:52 AM

6,616 posts, read 4,874,287 times
I just made a brief effort to uncover Sade's religious beliefs, but haven't found anything. If she believes in occult stuff, it's probably linked to Nigerian tribal practices.

Madonna has been contorting religion for at least attention since the beginning of her career. She got in big trouble for it with Pepsi over the "Like a Prayer" music video. Given her mom's death when she was a little girl and lyrics in songs like "Oh Father" and "Bad Girl," she probably has a fascination with good and evil, interest in the afterlife, and some residual Catholic guilt.

Old 04-04-2018, 09:43 PM

144 posts, read 158,676 times
I always got what she did/does though . She presents her message, art- whatever she calls it to make people think and become uncomfortable . Throughout her career she has been called every name in the book and continues to do her thing and doesn’t bow down . Some people say she’s evil. I see the complete opposite . Egomaniac?? Without a doubt . Loves attention ? Duh. Fights the status quo on racism , sexism , ageism , homophobia without apology - absolutely . That’s why her fans love her and why her critics can’t stomach her . To each their own . I think she’s a fantastic entertainer ,still in great shape and moves on stage better than some of the younger gals. Her face was oddly beautiful for years but now ? girl lay off the filler lol. I guess women are screwed either way. Either an old hag or trying to look young . No win situation .

Old 04-05-2018, 06:31 AM

26,712 posts, read 26,770,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crag73 View Post
Her face was oddly beautiful for years but now ? girl lay off the filler .
That's for sure.

And she was great in the following movies: A League of their Own, Evita, and Desperately Seeking Susan (never saw Dick Tracy). You have to give her credit for doing her own thing, despite all the criticism she received for nearly everything she did (including her voice....she was a trained dancer, not a known vocal artist when she started out).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities