Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2018, 04:06 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,428,983 times

Advertisements

Whatever this dog got paid, he was worth every penny!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qNbi-KvLrM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGt_6foIZDU
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2018, 07:59 PM

30,345 posts, read 51,937,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motion View Post
This sounds like some easy money. If you have a dog or some other trainable pet. Get them trained and try to get them in some movies,TV shows and commercials and you collect all their money
Quote:
Originally Posted by Va83 View Post
I would think it’s more than going to the local shelter and cleaning up some random animals and dragging them around Hollywood on auditions. Animals have personalities like people do. Not to mention all the people who have the same idea you do.
Yeah, definitely NOT that easy! I know a girl who's an actress in LA, and recently got her dog (a Pit mix named "Pongo") signed with an animal agent. He finally got his first gig, and spent like 5 hours on set for a few seconds of background "air time." Not sure how much he got paid, but probably not the equivalent of what I earn as a librarian in 5 hours.

And how many dogs/cats can remain patient for that long, then turn it on when they're commanded? My dog is extremely calm and well-behaved, but I took him to SEE a movie (in the park) one evening, and had to leave when he got bored after about 30 minutes... he just stood up, blocking the folks sitting behind us, and stared at me like "can we go do something interesting now?". So it does take a special kind of animal for that work, especially when we're talking about cats. Heck, I can't even get my cats to sit still for a nail clipping.

Last edited by gizmo980; 09-13-2018 at 08:12 PM..

Old 09-13-2018, 08:14 PM

30,345 posts, read 51,937,226 times
P.S. One of my cats (Oswald) is very clever and food-motivated, so I was able to teach him "high-fives" and "fist bumps" within one evening... but he's also extremely skittish, and would BOLT if I ever put him in room/stage surrounded by strangers. As would most cats.

Old 09-17-2018, 03:40 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,654,429 times
We saw cats in San Diego perform.They were strays and brought in and trained to walk tightropes, jump through barrels, all sorts of antics. The show was about 20 minutes (that portion of it). It was amazing. I didn't even realize cats were capable of all that. I thought they only trained their pet parents when they wanted to eat.

Old 09-23-2018, 02:14 PM

10,030 posts, read 9,505,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
How much do Orange Orangutans holding high government positions make?
Or how much do the greasy pigs of the view make / made ( Whoopi, Joy, Rosie...etc)

Old 09-23-2018, 04:20 PM

16,418 posts, read 12,507,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
How much do Orange Orangutans holding high government positions make?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
Or how much do the greasy pigs of the view make / made ( Whoopi, Joy, Rosie...etc)

Just can't help yourselves, huh? Take it to P&OC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities