Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 08:48 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,539,180 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Jodie Foster, the Oscar winning actress, has reportedly ended her long-term relationship with the movie producer Cydney Bernard - just months after coming out as her girlfriend.

The actress called off the relationship with her partner of 14 years after a series of rows, it is believed.

Jodie Foster has split from her lesbian lover - Telegraph
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2010, 06:53 AM

1,317 posts, read 4,056,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle7 View Post
Madonna is bi & sexed sandra bernard for awhile.
No, actually Madonna is straight and used the Gay community to help her career.

And Jodie Foster split with her long-time girlfriend Cydney because Jodie left her for another woman - who in turn decided to go back to her ex-girlfriend after dating Jodie for a bit.

Jodie is now single and enjoying the "karma" she reaped upon herself...

Old 03-28-2010, 10:31 AM

88,512 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey65 View Post
No, actually Madonna is straight and used the Gay community to help her career.

And Jodie Foster split with her long-time girlfriend Cydney because Jodie left her for another woman - who in turn decided to go back to her ex-girlfriend after dating Jodie for a bit.

Jodie is now single and enjoying the "karma" she reaped upon herself...
Madonna is one of those female singers that has a huge fan base of gay men. Cher and Bette Midler are also in that category.

Old 03-28-2010, 10:38 AM

88,512 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle7 View Post
I had no idea until i read this that jodie foster was a lesbian. Maybe she can hook up with rosie or recently out of the closet meridith baxter birney (family ties).
A lesbian friend who lives in New York told me thirty years ago that Jodie Foster was gay. I don't know how she knew, but she knew.

Foster's always refused to discuss her private life in interviews. Good for her. We hear way more about celebrities' personal lives than we want to, don't we.

Old 03-29-2010, 09:08 AM

3,550 posts, read 6,487,576 times
If you saw "Bad News Bears" or "Freaky Friday" you knew she was gonna grow up to be a lesbian. But I have to admit she looked really good in "Maverick".

Old 03-29-2010, 12:27 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,137,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Jodie Foster, the Oscar winning actress, has reportedly ended her long-term relationship with the movie producer Cydney Bernard - just months after coming out as her girlfriend.

The actress called off the relationship with her partner of 14 years after a series of rows, it is believed.

Jodie Foster has split from her lesbian lover - Telegraph
I'm not a Lesbian, but I'd still hook up with her, she's hot!!

Old 03-29-2010, 12:36 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,515,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
I'm not a Lesbian, but I'd still hook up with her, she's hot!!
THAT's FUNNY, as far as the thread is concerned>>>Crickets chirping!!!

YouTube - Relaxation - Full Moon Night Time sounds - Meditation

Old 03-29-2010, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
THAT's FUNNY, as far as the thread is concerned>>>Crickets chirping!!!

YouTube - Relaxation - Full Moon Night Time sounds - Meditation
LOL! Are you saying that this thread is putting us to sleep? Yawn

Old 03-30-2010, 04:19 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,211,900 times
I wonder if one partner was putting pressure on the other partner to come out - so much that the relationship was going on the rocks. So the whichever partner caves and the outing is announced - but its too late.
Just a theory. Actually I would agree that celebs have a right to some privacy and don't need to discuss their private life. Still, humans will watch and speculate about other humans
My hairdress told me years ago that gay clients had told her that Jodie was gay.

Old 03-30-2010, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
I wonder if one partner was putting pressure on the other partner to come out - so much that the relationship was going on the rocks. So the whichever partner caves and the outing is announced - but its too late.
Just a theory. Actually I would agree that celebs have a right to some privacy and don't need to discuss their private life. Still, humans will watch and speculate about other humans
My hairdress told me years ago that gay clients had told her that Jodie was gay.
That means "HAPPY", right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities