Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2022, 08:00 PM

329 posts, read 225,860 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdfreaker123456 View Post
I would be shocked if it is suicide, there is no signs of depression or anything like that
Yes, and he had just performed at a show the previous night.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2022, 08:14 PM

17,416 posts, read 16,579,569 times
He performed in Jacksonville on Saturday so he must have been feeling pretty well to fly to a hotel in Orlando.

It sounds as though whatever happened, happened quickly. I agree with those saying it was most likely a heart attack.

Old 01-09-2022, 10:52 PM

6,885 posts, read 11,255,233 times
Default I'm so sad....

My children are the ages of his; he's of my generation.

Was listening to a podcast he did a few months ago and he looked GREAT! Sharp mind and funny too.

Part of my life - watching Full House with my kids and AFV on Sunday nights. Good memories.

His poor family.

Old 01-09-2022, 11:31 PM

17,874 posts, read 15,981,389 times
Covid or Opiate overdose?

This saddens me, I grew up on Full House.

Old 01-10-2022, 02:30 AM

23,882 posts, read 33,614,343 times
Have to say, it was very shocking when I saw an article while reading something else. He was only 65, probably recently signed up for medicare.

I don't follow him, I didn't know he had remarried a woman he met on social media.

My heart breaks for his wife, children and other loved ones. It sucks losing your father at such a young age.

He'll always be Danny Tanner. It's hard to believe that he had a foul mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
I'm not sure who sent me a PM asking that I "please use non-tabloid sources (i.e. actual death certificate). TMZ and other tabloids lack facts."

If you actually read the link (whoever you are), you would have read that the sheriff's office and fire department were involved. There are other sites reporting this as well and I just picked TMZ as a source for this thread. In addition, TMZ often reports verified factual information before other sources do.

If it was it was a private message, you have their user name on the message. I would have copied the private message here for all to see.

It sounds like an anonymous rep comment which people do to leave negative comments. If it was an anonymous rep comment, you can report it to a mod who is able to see who left it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
There's a saying, and i'm probably not doing it justice.. 75% of people, the first indication of heart problems is the floor rushing up to meet their face.

How many people here, who are in their late 50's or 60's (or later) and haven't had any indication of heart issues, have had an EKG?

Docs tend to wait until a reason to check the heart. Problem is, many people don't survive the reason.

I suspect one of three things.. Heart attack, stroke or blood clot. For an otherwise (seemingly) healthy person to drop dead.. Those are the top three.

I agree, it was probably something like that. It sounds like he managed to make a phone call which got hotel staff to his room who were too late, unless he was supposed to check out but did not so they went up there, finding him.

Old 01-10-2022, 05:16 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,541,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Brazen_3133 View Post
Covid or Opiate overdose?

This saddens me, I grew up on Full House.
Did you read the article in the OP?

Old 01-10-2022, 06:02 AM

5,173 posts, read 3,775,751 times
RIP Saget.

Old 01-10-2022, 06:09 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,735,590 times
Not long ago, it was months if not years between these tragic stories of sudden unexplained death. Today it seems we are lucky to go hours between them. It started with Hank Aaron.

The elephant stands clearly in the middle of the room for all to see, with half the population still refusing to admit it exists. The rest is for P&OC.

RIP, Mr. Saget.

Old 01-10-2022, 06:36 AM

16,912 posts, read 10,608,838 times
RIP Bob! He was great on Full House and understood the value of armature videos before Youtube. He was recently back doing stand-up and loving it.
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 01-10-2022, 06:40 AM

2,107 posts, read 3,017,572 times
RIP Mr. Saget.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities