Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2022, 07:02 PM

16,421 posts, read 12,507,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatTX View Post
The autopsy also found an enlarged heart and a 95% blockage. Maybe, due to the heart issue, he suffered a dizzy spell, fell down, and hit his head. But I don’t understand how he could fracture both the front and back of his head, unless he fell twice.
from the People article:

Quote:
Speaking about the fracture around Saget's eyes, Raj said, "The head hits something hard and the skull fractures in different places including the orbits (the part of the skull around the eyes) and that causes bleeding which compresses the brain. The force of the hit on the head can also directly bruise and damage the brain."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2022, 09:43 PM

12,062 posts, read 10,271,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
Well he didnt just have black eyes he had fractures around his eyes. It's possible to have black eyes/bruising without having broken eye socket bones.

Anyways...i have no idea what happened to him and I'm guessing not much more info will be released unless something incriminating comes up.
Would black eyes have shown up that soon? I fell and hit my forehead and left shoulder. Had a bump on my forehead and iced it down. It was about five days later that the area around my left eye turned purple and a bruise showed up on my left shoulder.

Old 02-10-2022, 09:58 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,020,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
Nope.

Accidental drug overdose (opiods, etc.) or the Covid booster.

You believe whatever you want to.
They already said no drugs were found in his system.

And no, the covid vaccine does not cause head trauma.

Old 02-10-2022, 10:01 PM

4,659 posts, read 4,973,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post

Falling on your head does, though.

Old 02-11-2022, 03:41 AM

19,711 posts, read 20,240,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemencia53 View Post
Would black eyes have shown up that soon? I fell and hit my forehead and left shoulder. Had a bump on my forehead and iced it down. It was about five days later that the area around my left eye turned purple and a bruise showed up on my left shoulder.
Yeah, but he was dead. Body parts start turning blue a bit quicker than a live one..

Old 02-11-2022, 04:44 AM

10,233 posts, read 6,317,831 times
Concussions. My daughter played hockey. Despite wearing helmets, players still got concussions falling on the ice and being hit against the boards.

We parents we told to NEVER let them go to sleep after hitting their heads. Keep them awake! When I read that Saget went to bed after hitting his head, what doctors told us immediately came to mind.

Old 02-11-2022, 04:47 AM

8,043 posts, read 10,634,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post

Oh well, if "they" said it, no need to question then.

Old 02-11-2022, 05:35 AM

8,757 posts, read 5,053,126 times
The whole story sounds a little fishy to me. Did they even look to see if anyone was in the room with him, when it happened....foul play.

Old 02-11-2022, 06:04 AM

16,395 posts, read 8,187,139 times
Default Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie&Rose View Post
The whole story sounds a little fishy to me. Did they even look to see if anyone was in the room with him, when it happened....foul play.
Sounds like they’re not even considering that anyone else could have been involved. I would think that they checked surveillance video in the hallway to see if anyone else went into the room. You can also tell how many times people have gone in and out of the room using the key fob. Hotels have cameras everywhere except in someone’s room.

Old 02-11-2022, 06:17 AM

9,501 posts, read 9,816,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silibran View Post
The simplest, and most likely explanation, is what the coroner found and reported. There are no reports of robbery, no reports or evidence of drugs, no sign at all of suicide. Sometimes what appears as the simplest explanation, is likely the truth.

I just want to mention that for years after Elvis’ death, some people believed he was still alive and in hiding. For all I know, some still believe that.
There are times to be cynical. This doesn't appear to be that time. Why would there be a coverup for Bob Saget? He wasn't Elvis or Michael Jackson.

If a Clinton associate commits suicide with two shots to the back of the head, then maybe a harder look into the death is valid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities