Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2022, 06:19 AM

7,240 posts, read 4,548,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
Sounds like they’re not even considering that anyone else could have been involved. I would think that they checked surveillance video in the hallway to see if anyone else went into the room. You can also tell how many times people have gone in and out of the room using the key fob. Hotels have cameras everywhere except in someone’s room.
But how does that rule anything out? If he got mugged on his way home could have been the same result? I am hopeful they have ruled out fowl play but from the information so far we can't tell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2022, 06:21 AM

17,379 posts, read 16,524,581 times
I don't know what to think. Could he have suffered the injuries at some point before he arrived at the hotel?

Did he fly or drive from Jacksonville to Orlando? Poor guy. That must have hurt like crazy to fracture his skull like that.

Old 02-11-2022, 06:29 AM

16,421 posts, read 12,507,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
But how does that rule anything out? If he got mugged on his way home could have been the same result? I am hopeful they have ruled out fowl play but from the information so far we can't tell.
If he had been mugged on the way to the hotel, his wallet/phone/wedding ring etc. would be missing. When they say there's no signs of foul play, that's the sort of thing they're talking about.

Old 02-11-2022, 06:37 AM

13,713 posts, read 12,431,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie&Rose View Post
The whole story sounds a little fishy to me. Did they even look to see if anyone was in the room with him, when it happened....foul play.
What's fishy about it? I just don't see it. People fall.

Old 02-11-2022, 06:50 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,914,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand&Salt View Post
Same here. I am so grateful every day for our socialized medicine. Three stays in the ER for a few days each and 4 long ambulance rides. Cost: zero.

Many folks won't go to the hospital for fear of incurring costs they can't afford, so may stay home like Bob did. Even though he could well afford it....
He probably just didn't want the hassle of getting dressed and going to the ER, in a strange town.

Old 02-11-2022, 08:29 AM

9,576 posts, read 7,334,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
I don't know what to think. Could he have suffered the injuries at some point before he arrived at the hotel?

Did he fly or drive from Jacksonville to Orlando? Poor guy. That must have hurt like crazy to fracture his skull like that.
I heard he drove, and was actually a lover of road trips. It's about a 2 hour drive from Jax down to Orlando or a little quicker since he did it late at night when little to no traffic was around.

Old 02-11-2022, 08:38 AM

10,557 posts, read 7,755,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
Nope.

Accidental drug overdose (opiods, etc.) or the Covid booster.

You believe whatever you want to.
LOL. This is a joke, right?

An autopsy was performed. The man had prescription drugs in his system, no opioids.

Taking a couple medications, had an enlarged heart, 95% coronary blockage plus a Coronavirus infection.

Who was saying he was healthy?

He hit his head hard, shook it off and went to bed never to waken. Not a bad way to go, though a bit young for it.

Old 02-11-2022, 08:43 AM

16,395 posts, read 8,187,139 times
Default re

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONOV View Post
People don't just simply fall and die. If you fall down the stairs or fall out of window (or fall out of a bus) it's possible but it doesn't sounds like thats what happened here.

I knew of a guy who fell down a set of cement steps last summer and was killed instantly. He was very intoxicated, happened after he'd been at a wedding and some bars

I have a distant cousin who also fell down the steps of his home and died- he had a known alcohol issue and had been to rehab several times.

It's possible Bob Saget fell down the stairs and hit his head days before and didn't tell anyone? Car accident seems unlikely as there'd be damage to the vehicle and again he'd probably tell someone about it.

I DO find it fishy that someone could fall that hard in a hotel room that they died. BS that it could happen from hitting your head on the headboard of that bed. No one accidentally hits a bed headboard that hard unless they are literally throwing themselves at it.

I could see it being possible that he slipped in the bathroom and hit his head on the toilet or tub. But that one is still a hard sell for me.

As others said maybe something happened a few days before and he told no one about it.

Old 02-11-2022, 08:44 AM

8,484 posts, read 6,891,592 times
According to the media doctors the blow to the head must have been significant. How did this happen. Slipping in a hotel shower? Sees the most obvious answer. Or foul play. Speculation persists.

Old 02-11-2022, 08:54 AM

8,936 posts, read 4,766,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JONOV View Post
Yeah but to fall that hard to justify the state and extent of his injuries. Looks a bit excessive for that. He wasn't a frail, 80+ person. It looks like he got beat up.

Last edited by Aeran; 02-11-2022 at 09:05 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities