Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2022, 02:22 PM

8,807 posts, read 5,111,341 times

Advertisements

Guess now we will have to wait, until the truth comes out in the tabloids. We can read the truth, in the grocery store checkout line.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2022, 02:35 PM

5,430 posts, read 3,527,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
Maybe I missed something ... who said it was equivalent to a long fall or getting thrown in a car crash?
A doctor from a hospital in Houston, TX: https://www.city-data.com/forum/62887572-post161.html
Quote:
“This is significant trauma,” said Dr. Gavin Britz, the chair in neurosurgery at Houston Methodist. “This is something I find with someone with a baseball bat to the head, or who has fallen from 20 or 30 feet.”

Old 02-13-2022, 02:42 PM

7,245 posts, read 4,576,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanyBelle View Post
A doctor from a hospital in Houston, TX: https://www.city-data.com/forum/62887572-post161.html
I am hoping that this seeming "nothing to see here" attitude of the reporting is because they don't want any suspects to get wise that they could be on to him or her.

Old 02-13-2022, 02:44 PM

11,090 posts, read 6,968,950 times
I've been lurking in this thread and it seems to me that there IS far more to the story, but the family does have a right to privacy and the details may never come out. I'm sure some tabloids already have some people sniffing around.

This is IF the doctor who stated he believes the injuries were consistent with someone who had a greater hit than what was officially reported. We don't know if he really saw the autopsy report, or do we?

I think there's more to it, personally. Not pointing fingers or asserting that I'm correct, but it's known that he was very off color with his humor and made strange comments about young girls including his own daughters, apparently. Yes I know he was a family man, he could still have had issues. I agree with another poster that it could have been a sexual encounter gone bad, or he could have been into BDSM. (Like I said, I'm not asserting.)

Last edited by pathrunner; 02-13-2022 at 03:50 PM.. Reason: Add sentences at end

Old 02-13-2022, 02:51 PM

12,065 posts, read 10,311,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by matisse12 View Post
His eye sockets were black and blue and fractured, as were the back and front of his skull fractured in a number of places.

sexual encounter gone bad maybe?
I fell and hit my forehead on Feb 1st. I didn't get a bruise around my eye until five days later. Maybe this was an old injury?

Old 02-13-2022, 03:03 PM

17,478 posts, read 16,654,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemencia53 View Post
I fell and hit my forehead on Feb 1st. I didn't get a bruise around my eye until five days later. Maybe this was an old injury?
I don't think he could have been walking around and functioning like he was if he was injured prior to his arrival at the hotel. He certainly couldn't have done a 2 hour stand up routine the evening before.

I was looking at the Ritz Carlton in Orlando and it's a very nice hotel. I would think that a porter a staff member would have brought his bags up to his room and that Bob would have ordered room service or gone down to get a bite to eat. There were several nice restaurants there on the premises.

The investigators probably have his time of death more narrowed down than we know.

But I have also heard that the investigation has been closed and his death ruled accidental.

Old 02-13-2022, 03:15 PM

12,065 posts, read 10,311,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
I don't think he could have been walking around and functioning like he was if he was injured prior to his arrival at the hotel. He certainly couldn't have done a 2 hour stand up routine the evening before.

I was looking at the Ritz Carlton in Orlando and it's a very nice hotel. I would think that a porter a staff member would have brought his bags up to his room and that Bob would have ordered room service or gone down to get a bite to eat. There were several nice restaurants there on the premises.

The investigators probably have his time of death more narrowed down than we know.

But I have also heard that the investigation has been closed and his death ruled accidental.
I think I had posted this before - but a friend told me to be careful because when he fell and hit his head - it was not until two weeks later that he had to go to the hospital for it - could not talk etc. Took that long for the small brain bleed to affect him.

Old 02-13-2022, 03:15 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,847,469 times
I see the city data sleuths are hot on the trail.

Just so you know, not everything is a conspiracy.

Old 02-13-2022, 03:18 PM

16,731 posts, read 8,438,003 times
Default Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
Maybe I missed something ... who said it was equivalent to a long fall or getting thrown in a car crash?
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/11/h...fractures.html

Old 02-13-2022, 03:25 PM

7,154 posts, read 4,873,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Yes, there is only a poultry amount of information at this time.

Either that, or people are too chicken to speak up, and the ones who know the truth are ducking the press. Nothing but a bunch of turkeys.

Well, have a pheasant day.

I can keep going...
Hahahahaha!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities