Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2022, 08:10 PM

8,936 posts, read 4,764,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by matisse12 View Post
'Judge blocks release of additional records in Bob Saget death investigation' - Wed February 16, 2022

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/16/enter...uit/index.html
I smell something rotten in the state of Denmark (or whatever that expression is).
Nope. I don't like conspiracy theories but... this does not pass the smell test.
I think Sagat got beat up. Now, why do they want to keep that hidden is a good question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2022, 08:10 PM

37,110 posts, read 41,246,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeran View Post
I don't know anything about the human anatomy but can it be possible that the younger you are, the thicker your skull is and like in all things, the more you age, the thinner everything gets i.e. your skin, your skull, your bones, etc. How old was Sagat?
The skull naturally has some areas that are thinner, including the eye sockets.

Old 02-16-2022, 08:12 PM

37,110 posts, read 41,246,039 times
Quote:
I smell something rotten in the state of Denmark (or whatever that expression is).
Nope. I don't like conspiracy theories but... this does not pass the smell test.
I think Sagat got beat up. Now, why do they want to keep that hidden is a good question.
There is no evidence he got "beat up". His injuries can be explained by a fall in which he hit his head hard.

Old 02-16-2022, 08:14 PM

8,936 posts, read 4,764,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
The skull naturally has some areas that are thinner, including the eye sockets.
Oh, I see. It makes sense. That's why when you smack your head on that area (like against a cupboard or something), it hurts like the dickens and you see stars.

Old 02-16-2022, 08:18 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,707,782 times
Quote:
It's been more than established that no one else was in that room with Saget. And if he'd been "beaten up," the injuries would have been different.

Old 02-16-2022, 08:30 PM

16,344 posts, read 8,162,213 times
If he was beaten it would have just been one big blow to the back of the head I guess.

Old 02-16-2022, 10:13 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,437,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
If he was beaten it would have just been one big blow to the back of the head I guess.
And, after that happened, how did the door get locked behind the person who delivered the blow and then left the room?

Old 02-17-2022, 03:57 AM

19,705 posts, read 20,232,643 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOLR5F0rvEA

"Oh, Mylanta!!"

Old 02-17-2022, 05:19 AM

23,865 posts, read 33,540,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
https://twitter.com/OrangeCoSheriff/...T-SpPjylYLwcPA

Here's the Sheriff.

No evidence how he fell. The Sheriff believes(presumably in consultation with the ME) that the wounds are consistent with falling onto a hard flat surface........most likely in the bathroom. He does not believe someone struck him with anything.

They tracked back his movements from the club performance to the hotel. They know he took a pic with someone outside the hotel when he arrived there.

Room was clean as if he locked himself in and went to bed. No blood in the room.

The autopsy report has been released.

Case is closed unless they receive new info.

Thanks for the twitter link blondy.

I hadn't read about any of it, didn't realize how badly hurt he was.

Someone posted the autopsy to twitter, my hub had similar injuries back in 2007 when he fell from the top deck of our car carrier. That's after his shoulder clipped something on the way down.

He was very lucky to be alive after that fall, a friend and coworker of his died due to his brain injuries when he fell a year later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
One blow to the back of the head is all it takes. That is the scenario with coup/contrecoup. I have posted a link explaining it several times.

Here is an animation showing how it works:

https://dkglobal.net/v/1440706322&social

The brain "sloshing " can indeed fracture the orbits. The bone there is extremely thin, about a quarter of a millimeter thick.

Case report here:

https://scholarlycommons.henryford.c...ology_articles

People had brain bleeds before the vaccines even existed. The question is whether they are more common after vaccination now. I have not seen any confirmation of that. Mr. Saget's injuries are consistent with blunt force trauma, and he was taking two medications that can cause dizziness.

The bleeding is consistent with the trauma to the skull. There is no reason to believe it started before the injury.

Thanks for the animation. I didn't realize the brain will move like jello.

Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
Last year, there was a wet spot on the kitchen floor which I slipped on, my feet went right out from under me and I landed flat on my back, bonking my head HARD in the process. Thankfully I was no worse for the wear aside from a sore spot on my head. I think this is how these things normally turn out.

I fell in the bathroom a few months ago. I got out of the shower to grab something on the vanity, I must not have dried my foot off enough, I put my foot down, I went down, hitting myself on the floor, toilet and vanity. I don't recall if my head hit the toilet, all I remember is a huge headache. I brushed myself off and got back in the shower.

I'm going to be 57, I've never slipped in the bathroom before.

Old 02-17-2022, 06:30 AM

17,366 posts, read 16,505,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I fell in the bathroom a few months ago. I got out of the shower to grab something on the vanity, I must not have dried my foot off enough, I put my foot down, I went down, hitting myself on the floor, toilet and vanity. I don't recall if my head hit the toilet, all I remember is a huge headache. I brushed myself off and got back in the shower.

I'm going to be 57, I've never slipped in the bathroom before.
I'm 56 and my fall on the kitchen tile happened when I was 55. My dogs had been eating ice cubes and apparently they didn't finish eating one of them and it melted on the floor. I went scurrying into the kitchen to check something on the stove, hit that wet spot and down I went - HARD onto the kitchen tile and it hurt. I watched myself for signs of dizziness, fatigue, nausea, double vision or anything else that might warrant a trip to the ER and nothing like that ever developed.

I finished cooking what I had on the stove without issue. My head was sore for several days afterwards.

It's scary to think how a random slip like that could wind up being fatal if you hit your head in the wrong spot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities