Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2022, 06:38 AM

7,234 posts, read 4,542,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
It's scary to think how a random slip like that could wind up being fatal if you hit your head in the wrong spot.
I think the reality is that it isn't true that a fall could be fatal - that is why the doctors are questioning the story.

I am unsure why they are so many that desperately want the "offical" story to be the correct one. Sometimes I think it is a cult - sometimes I think it is government actors trying to get us to buy the story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2022, 07:04 AM

16,308 posts, read 8,126,207 times
Default Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by arya stark View Post
i think the reality is that it isn't true that a fall could be fatal - that is why the doctors are questioning the story.

I am unsure why they are so many that desperately want the "offical" story to be the correct one. Sometimes i think it is a cult - sometimes i think it is government actors trying to get us to buy the story.
+1

Old 02-17-2022, 07:11 AM

17,349 posts, read 16,485,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
I think the reality is that it isn't true that a fall could be fatal - that is why the doctors are questioning the story.

I am unsure why they are so many that desperately want the "offical" story to be the correct one. Sometimes I think it is a cult - sometimes I think it is government actors trying to get us to buy the story.
The official story is so vague - he fell backwards and hit his head on something. They aren't sure what, maybe the bathroom floor or the headboard. Something.

There are only so many things that he could have hit his head on in that room and one would think that the angle of force could be determined which would rule in or out the different surfaces.

That said, I don't think any good could come from releasing death scene photos or graphic autopsy details. That is just really, really unnecessary. He and his family deserve their privacy.

Old 02-17-2022, 07:13 AM

8,935 posts, read 4,759,816 times
Actor Bob Saget’s family sues to block public release of death records

https://www.amny.com/entertainment/a...death-records/

The family of comedian and actor Bob Saget has filed a lawsuit to block Florida officials from publicly releasing photographs and other records from an investigation into his death last month, court documents showed.

Citing privacy concerns, Saget’s wife and other family members said photos, videos and other recordings stemming from Orange County Sheriff’s investigation into the comedian’s death should only be released to the family.

Saget, 65, best known as the jovial dad on the television sitcom “Full House,” was found dead in an Orlando, Florida, hotel room last month. His family previously said the cause was head trauma that occurred when he accidentally hit his head.

Various news outlets have been seeking access to the investigative records.

“Release of the records to the public would cause immediate and widespread dissemination of the Records to the internet, as well as print and television media outlets, which would cause irreparable harm in the form of extreme mental pain, anguish, and emotional distress,” Saget’s wife Kelly Rizzo and other relatives said in court filing.

Old 02-17-2022, 07:20 AM

37,104 posts, read 41,226,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
I think the reality is that it isn't true that a fall could be fatal ...

Old 02-17-2022, 07:25 AM

16,308 posts, read 8,126,207 times
Default Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Falling on the ground while walking and getting the injuries he had and dying isn’t normal. It is strange.

Old 02-17-2022, 07:30 AM

37,104 posts, read 41,226,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
Falling on the ground while walking and getting the injuries he had and dying isn’t normal. It is strange.
Uncommon, but it happens.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9290872/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24365694/

Old 02-17-2022, 07:34 AM

4,430 posts, read 2,703,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapie9969 View Post
I bet he was fully vaxed, boosters and all. A common thread with "mystery" deaths.
Sure.

I mean, what are the odds that someone who dies is one of the 65% of Americans who are fully vaccinated and boosted?

Oh.
Wait...

Bonus:
Definition of "mystery" (including scare-quotes) - any death with a prosaic definition that is conveniently ignored so people can hype up some lurid conspiracy (he was killed by bigfoot, who was on the grassy knoll!) that they find more entertaining, because a large segment of the populace chooses beliefs not bsaed on evidence but on how amusing they are.

Old 02-17-2022, 07:36 AM

6,988 posts, read 4,809,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Aha! He masterminded it himself! He had someone come in, bash him in the head with a bat, and let them out before he went comatose on the bed!! Why else would he say he’ll be found dead in bed!

Mystery solved.

Old 02-17-2022, 07:59 AM

9,512 posts, read 6,093,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by matisse12 View Post
I did see an article that says there was blood buildup by his spinal cord.
Ah, if that's true I rest my case. His brain WAS bleeding BEFORE he fell & the bleed likely caused the fall, not the other way around.

Had the bleeding happened from the fall, it would have pooled in the back of his head after lying down. If the blood was diffusing down the spinal cord, he would have had to be upright & walking around for quite a while, during the bleed.

If there was buildup down the spinal cord, he had a spontaneous brain bleed that had likely started during the time he was performing or even before. The bleed caused him to fall, which caused the fractures.

This is why there's a desire to suppress the autopsy findings. Anyone who is educated & experienced in post mortem care would know right away that "something" had caused a spontaneous intracranial hemorrhage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities